Juktas Milestones

DeletedUser5088

The Summit, Burn in Hell, Dark Moon, Hell Hounds, Hell Hounds II

btw Anastasis derserves a piece of this :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not all of those are in top 12, but the argument could also be made that The Summit had this milestone first.
Radioactive, Nuke, Anastasis, Sanctuary

DeletedUser

Correction.
It says public coalition. There is no way to award this milestone. We both have an argument and there are no stats to back up either claim more than another.

And you've publicly stated yourself that "RA has been working with Ana for a long time" so obviously The Summit has had this milestone for a while without even knowing it ;)

DeletedUser5088

Correction.
It says public coalition. There is no way to award this milestone. We both have an argument and there are no stats to back up either claim more than another.

And you've publicly stated yourself that "RA has been working with Ana for a long time" so obviously The Summit has had this milestone for a while without even knowing it ;)

If you are saying that then RA had this milestone awhile ago because I was forwarded a message that said that FRIENDS, The South East Empire, The Summit, Burn in Hell, and NV were working against us. Not much came out of it though :\
And I am making it public :p

DeletedUser

Sorry bro, but that's just not enough evidence to give you the milestone.
And I doubt at that time all of the alliances were over the 300k mark, like the milestone requires.
We have just as much supporting our claim to the milestone.
Not that any of it matters since one of your members runs the milestones and will no doubt give it to you anyway ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not in either of those alliances so why would I care? :/

Nice change of subject ;)

DeletedUser5088

Top two of the core oceans (o44,54,45, or 55; must have at least 75 cities in each): RA

Top all four of the core oceans (o44, 54, 45, and 55; must have at least 75 cities in each): RA

DeletedUser8889

<--- 100k fighter pts - dedz to mtcboss

DeletedUser8562

25 cities -------> peterpanic
250k points ---> peterpanic (hes at 247k at the time i post this)
conquer 50 cities vs one alliance ----> radioactive vs the summit

EDIT: peterpanic has 260k points a few hours after i wrote that ^^^^^

DeletedUser8562

goldenisla 50k dbp
100k tbp = niko
5 mil points- RA

from a while ago, top 2, top 4 of core oceans is RA