Juktas Milestones

DeletedUser

Oh look it's the guy whose opinion doesn't matter because he doesn't even play this world! Haha

DeletedUser5088

He speaks the truth though. The reason the Summit got that is because we are hammering them.

DeletedUser9662

Oh look it's the guy whose opinion doesn't matter because he doesn't even play this world! Haha

it matters to me, KD is a stud! Anyways yes he is speaking the truth, if RA wasn't after you, you wouldn't have half of the DBP you got

DeletedUser

While obviously losing tons of troops and resources in the process.
We are one alliance of new players fighting two alliances filled with top players, and we haven't given up.
You can bash us all day man, but I'm proud of how well we've held out so far.

DeletedUser5088

While obviously losing tons of troops and resources in the process.
We are one alliance of new players fighting two alliances filled with top players, and we haven't given up.
You can bash us all day man, but I'm proud of how well we've held out so far.

Way to trash The Peak man.

DeletedUser

And duh, if there were no attackers there would be no defenders.
But it goes both ways, with no defenders you would have no good source of abp.

DeletedUser5088

Yeah it's hard for us to get dbp....you guys haven't attacked us :\
Same thing happened with FS. They got an award too cuz of us

DeletedUser

Aint holding out for long, your alliance is a sinking ship

Lol go back under your bridge troll

And Charl...No one disputes you guys are number one, but there is really no reason to jump on me just because I was posting an update to the milestones that one of your members keeps track of.
You have the majority of the top players in Jutkas in your two alliances, we are fighting hard and there is no need to discredit that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, you are trolling. You don't even play this world. You have no reason to be posting here. You are a troll.
The facts you are stating are simply that the summit has killed a lot of RA, hence the large amount of dbp.

DeletedUser5088

No, you are trolling. You don't even play this world. You have no reason to be posting here. You are a troll.
The facts you are stating are simply that the summit has killed a lot of RA, hence the large amount of dbp.

Bro for not playing this world, he only has 100 pts less than you :eek:

Anyway let's talk about this in the Trash Talking Thread and keep this strictly milestones

DeletedUser

Bro for not playing this world, he only has 100 pts less than you :eek:

Anyway let's talk about this in the Trash Talking Thread and keep this strictly milestones

Considering you and king nothing derailed the thread... just saying.

DeletedUser

This is a milestones thread. Please use it to record milestones and create other threads for discussions.

DeletedUser

25k dbp: JackieBrown

And in case it got lost in all the other comments

250k dbp: The Summit

DeletedUser

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!

P.S. KD would be ahead of you Alexander is he didn't have to go on emergency VM.

DeletedUser

No proof of that :)
Also I imagine I would be higher if I hadn't just had surgery and been in the hospital in and out of consciousness ;)

And on a side note, since when is points such a big deal? Could have sworn all you RA guys care about is bp? Which I am slaughtering him in btw :)