Join the EMPYRE on the rim :D

shadow.empyre

Hello my fellow Greeks and everyone else pretending to be Greek a few hours a day ;)

I am the founder of EMPYRE. We are based in ocean 62, but not limited by locality. Im starting this world a little late, but I welcome all who want to come and join the new rising power in the north-west of this world. If you are in or at least near ocean 62, drop me a message to join.

I am starting late and I didnt bring a whole ton of players with me from previous worlds. Instead I am looking to make some new friends in this world. Veterans and beginners are all welcome. If your new, I will teach you all you need to know about this game, land and sea combat, effective nukes, defensive and offensive strategies, maintaining a perfect economy, trade, and how to be very successful in this game without spending tons of money on gold (although I am not against it). If you are a veteran from other worlds, I welcome you and look forward to fighting with you. Its always good to have skillful allies :)

So instead of bragging about my past honors and glory, I wont be posting any of my previous names for you all to look up and just let you judge my skill through observation and personal engagement. I can tell you that I have lead many alliances and won a few worlds in the past. I am a proven leader and one of the best fighters you will face.

shadow.empyre

Thanks, and bragging is overrated. Id rather show you what I can do... Give me a couple weeks to settle in and build a city, then you will see what I can do :D

SousaGenius01

Good luck... Not to brag but I have 10 battle points... (crowd goes wild)

SousaGenius01

Heck ya I decided I would upgrade and send resources to the city next to me... except I can't get an overview of the city... and I never made the city name... this game confuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SousaGenius01

King David what you just said was spam... get on subject kiddo stop saying random things. Thanks. We are discussing how bad I am at this game.

shadow.empyre

King David what you just said was spam... get on subject kiddo stop saying random things. Thanks. We are discussing how bad I am at this game.
i thought this was a thread to advertise the new alliance i am making... thanks spammers

White Khalifa

they do this in a lot of threads... but good luck man!

~whitey