Join the EMPYRE on the rim :D

DeletedUser

Hello my fellow Greeks and everyone else pretending to be Greek a few hours a day ;)

I am the founder of EMPYRE. We are based in ocean 62, but not limited by locality. Im starting this world a little late, but I welcome all who want to come and join the new rising power in the north-west of this world. If you are in or at least near ocean 62, drop me a message to join.

I am starting late and I didnt bring a whole ton of players with me from previous worlds. Instead I am looking to make some new friends in this world. Veterans and beginners are all welcome. If your new, I will teach you all you need to know about this game, land and sea combat, effective nukes, defensive and offensive strategies, maintaining a perfect economy, trade, and how to be very successful in this game without spending tons of money on gold (although I am not against it). If you are a veteran from other worlds, I welcome you and look forward to fighting with you. Its always good to have skillful allies :)

So instead of bragging about my past honors and glory, I wont be posting any of my previous names for you all to look up and just let you judge my skill through observation and personal engagement. I can tell you that I have lead many alliances and won a few worlds in the past. I am a proven leader and one of the best fighters you will face.

DeletedUser9662

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your alliance.

DeletedUser

Thanks, and bragging is overrated. Id rather show you what I can do... Give me a couple weeks to settle in and build a city, then you will see what I can do :D

DeletedUser

Good luck... Not to brag but I have 10 battle points... (crowd goes wild)

DeletedUser9662

Sousa stop lying just to make yourself look good :mad:
We all know you don't have nearly that high
Yours is like 2 bp

I thought it was 3? Those archers he attacked with cause some damage :p

DeletedUser

Heck ya I decided I would upgrade and send resources to the city next to me... except I can't get an overview of the city... and I never made the city name... this game confuses me.

Unknown_zps870831a3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

King David what you just said was spam... get on subject kiddo stop saying random things. Thanks. We are discussing how bad I am at this game.

DeletedUser9662

I don't know, lets discuss it on Skype, that's the place cool kids hang out :p

DeletedUser

King David what you just said was spam... get on subject kiddo stop saying random things. Thanks. We are discussing how bad I am at this game.

i thought this was a thread to advertise the new alliance i am making... thanks spammers

DeletedUser

they do this in a lot of threads... but good luck man!

~whitey

DeletedUser9662

You must love us whitey, without spammers this place would be boring :p

DeletedUser9771

how do you get these things called battle points? and can you buy stuff with them? is 3 a lot?