It's pretty quiet . . .

DeletedUser11088

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Rodrk

Peltast
Directly above me is the worst signature image i've ever seen lol. It's somewhere between a wolf howling at a moon T-Shirt and a Harry Potter themed birthday party. H3LL-Hunter what happened?

DeletedUser5244

Directly above me is the worst signature image i've ever seen lol. It's somewhere between a wolf howling at a moon T-Shirt and a Harry Potter themed birthday party. H3LL-Hunter what happened?
don't blame me, the guy that made it for me years back wasn't as good as the guy on the en server. made a bad mistake in going to him
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser11560

Anyone making a newspaper here? It's been like a few worlds since I've even seen a newspaper in general

DeletedUser14888

LoL Already Huggy Bears, Group Hug and Killer Clowns are pacted up in this world. Looks like they're afraid of us. LoL

DeletedUser14033

Too much ganging up together by top alliances has ruined grepolis, players moving in groups and working together to suppress a world, its as if some people dont understand how to play games, you have to give other players a chance to enjoy the game or you
end up playing by yourself, the people who run grepolis are not helping either.
The old days you could have all your players in one alliance when the alliance limits where high, everyone knew where they belong no need for this pact none sense, 4 or 5 alliances working together is bs, sometimes you have all the top alliances pacted because nobody wants to fight in a war, absolute joke and sad to see its getting worse

DeletedUser2654

Too much ganging up together by top alliances has ruined grepolis, players moving in groups and working together to suppress a world, its as if some people dont understand how to play games, you have to give other players a chance to enjoy the game or you
end up playing by yourself, the people who run grepolis are not helping either.
The old days you could have all your players in one alliance when the alliance limits where high, everyone knew where they belong no need for this pact none sense, 4 or 5 alliances working together is bs, sometimes you have all the top alliances pacted because nobody wants to fight in a war, absolute joke and sad to see its getting worse
Yeah it is sad to see that Luckily Group Hug was able to get past all of 7 or 8 pacted alliances and get first and second. We have proven this world that with hard work and active players that all those pacts dont matter sometimes.