Infection- (selective Premade)

DeletedUser10179

Mountain Dewer, I am going to have to turn down your application for now. Sorry

DeletedUser5074

Ok hopefully I can prove to you that I'm better than what my stats say ;)

DeletedUser10179

Yep, I hope so as well. I am sure you are a great player but I cannot tell much about that now.

DeletedUser

Application:

Game Name: smmclean
Skype Name (if you have one): smmclean122
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: I just use this account
# of worlds (must be less than 2): Upsilon
Most Points (must be over 300k): Currently 356K
Most ABP (must be over 150k): 336K
Revolt experience: Upsilon
Years of experience (must be 2+): I have only been playing Grep on Upsilon so that is 8 mos exp.

I am a very offensively minded player (currently #1 Attacker in Upsilon). I am also very interested in a faster world so it would be cool if you considered me even with the lack of longevity.

Thx

DeletedUser10179

Since I have been told from some players here from Upsilon that you are a "beast" I will accept you. Also I like the fact you are #1 in ABP that will be helpful here considering we are here to play offense and build up to dominate. So adding more offensive style players is great. Welcome I will add you to our group Skype chat

DeletedUser10179

Wait Oliver... This is grepolis. I thought this was My Little Pony Deluxe 5.3 Version

DeletedUser

Game Name: firebrand
Skype Name (if you have one): Brant.Christian.Vogt
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: none
# of worlds (must be less than 2): Upsilon
Most Points (must be over 300k): 420k player
Most ABP (must be over 150k): somewhere over 350k
Revolt experience: Upsilon
Years of experience (must be 2+): only one year but I thought I'd apply anyway as my buddies smmclean and Oliver are joining and they can attest for my game play. Because of the position I was in on the world I was forced to play mainly defense but am good at both offense and defense and know pretty much every trick in the book. Skills I'm known for best are probably large scale offensive battle strategies and sniping. I look forward to hearing your decision on my application!

DeletedUser10179

Firebrand your in. I will add you to the list and the group Skype. Thanks. Glad to have you with us.

DeletedUser

Game Name:Bialystock
Skype Name (if you have one): I forgot my name/password guess its time to make a new one
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: bialystock
# of worlds (must be less than 2): this would be my only world, time to get back to the game, (last world was Psi)
Most Points (must be over 300k): had around this in Psi, and around 400k in a EN server!
Most ABP (must be over 150k): had over 150k
Revolt experience: Psi, and other worlds, but you can check on grepointel
Years of experience (must be 2+): started playing 3 years ago, haven't played in the last 2 months, time to start a new world!

Hope to get in, Bialystock

DeletedUser10179

I don't see anything in GrepoPointel. Says that you have 0 points in a world that is it. But if you send me a link of your stats here I will check them out, until then I will have your application on neither denied or accepted.

DeletedUser5973

Game Name: Rclay321
Skype Name (if you have one): PM
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: PM
# of worlds (must be less than 2): 2
Most Points (must be over 300k): 1.5 million or so
Most ABP (must be over 150k): 1.7 million or so
Revolt experience: 2 years
Years of experience (must be 2+): 2+

DeletedUser10242

Game Name: David M. Silva
Skype Name (if you have one): No Skype
Past accounts if you are comfortable telling me: Always same name (first time on US Server)
# of worlds (must be less than 2): Multiple worlds in Portugal, BARIS in Brazil
Most Points (must be over 300k): TAU (Portugal) - 1409067 (Winner of world, leader and founder of BVF300)
Most ABP (must be over 150k): 458300
Revolt experience: 2 Years
Years of experience (must be 2+): 2 Years

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

David you are accepted after I look at GrepoPointel. But it would be nice f you could make a Skype account. It is free and very easy and can be on any mobile or stationary device.

Ok your stats are true and we are glad to have you with us. I will add you to the list but I need to start by telling you how we will join the world, so Skype would be helpful.

DeletedUser

I was looking through the pre-mades and want to wish you good luck, this seems like a very promising alliance.

DeletedUser10179

Hello Mods, Can you please Delete this thread. It was only for Pre World recruitment. Thanks

DeletedUser10179

What oliver? You confuse me, lol (don't tell anyone about the plan)