Independence Day Contest Discussion Thread

DeletedUser6486

So do you have to be in the picture, or can just your player name be in it

DeletedUser6486

yes I know, so does that mean my body has to be in it

DeletedUser

Yes, the player has to be in it. Is there a different way I should have worded it to be more clear? (not trying to be factitious, honestly asking)

DeletedUser6486

No the wording was probably fine, and that was probably just me not thinking

DeletedUser8562

are these photos gonna be made public?

or private to just the judge :D ?

DeletedUser

Yes, the player has to be in it. Is there a different way I should have worded it to be more clear? (not trying to be factitious, honestly asking)

I had the same confusion of whether it meant to have my actual name or a picture of me with the poster

DeletedUser

The player name on the picture, you in the photo with the picture.

DeletedUser

No, you can use your computer to create it or you can draw it. It just has to contain the elements in the rules. And then a photo with you and the picture has to be taken.

DeletedUser

JULY 4TH CONTEST

From the contest rules posted:

I really wish we did not have to be in picture....that one "simple" rule keeps me out of the competition.:(

BEcause of my beliefs & such, I have never had my picture taken...
I have chosen not to get a Driver's License, state ID card, or anything else requiring a picture...

I find it unfair & just plain wrong that you should impose on people in this manner.
Makes me wonder if I even wish to be a part of this community any more.>_<

DeletedUser

I really wish we did not have to be in picture....that one "simple" rule keeps me out of the competition.:(

BEcause of my beliefs & such, I have never had my picture taken...
I have chosen not to get a Driver's License, state ID card, or anything else requiring a picture...

It's a spy!

I find it unfair & just plain wrong that you should impose on people in this manner.
Makes me wonder if I even wish to be a part of this community any more.>_<

Says the man with one post.

Also, I love how Daedalus has to answer so many questions on this. :D

DeletedUser

It's not an imposition, this is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, that is your choice. Perhaps the next contest will be more to your liking. We did poetry last time.

DeletedUser

Can I make a picture of me in it with paint or do I have to be psychically holding the sign? I have a picture in mind and would just make happy independence day grepolis on it.

DeletedUser

Can I make a picture of me in it with paint or do I have to be psychically holding the sign? I have a picture in mind and would just make happy independence day grepolis on it.

ah, that would be just fine I think. Daedalus seems to be slacking, not answering these questions, so I gotta pick it up :D