Immortals taking Hydra city

• Thread starter DeletedUser10023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Me too it's fun
Pantheon... I like to spam threads.

It's against the rules.

Not to mention extremely annoying, immature, and disrespectful to those trying to contribute.

If you remain on topic, I promise the thread will flourish far better than filling it with nonsense and spam (quoted above). If you wish to wait until a forum Moderator takes notice of it however, so be it. I won't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like to ban people who spam threads, so stop it before I do just that.

DeletedUser9662

I spam :p, but I do know when to stop now, anyways are there anymore Immortals taking HYDRA cities?

DeletedUser

Why should we care if you took a city from a member of hydra? It's not like destroyed the whole alliance or anything. Before you start to brag about stuff on these forums, find something that isn't boring news. Anyone can take a city, your not special

DeletedUser10048

Someone who knows what they're talking about. That's pretty rare, given the state of these forums. : )
Not saying Hydra is weak by any stretch, but they're spread out, considering their size and developing core(s). So cities are going to fall regardless of alliance strength.

What I'm tired of, is a bunch of kids (typically below 2,500 points) creating threads about the slightest event, then having the same 4 - 5 people spam said threads with utter nonsense, until the thread dies due to off topic replies. Can't wait until I'm quoted by one of them about calling them out. The moderators aren't strict enough, imo.

On the ball with this both what you and E.S have stated

DeletedUser8870

well i see immortals under new leadership...wonder if this will change their outcome

DeletedUser10023

Why should we care if you took a city from a member of hydra? It's not like destroyed the whole alliance or anything. Before you start to brag about stuff on these forums, find something that isn't boring news. Anyone can take a city, your not special

well in that case, I would love to see Hydra try to take an Immortals city... :)

DeletedUser

You asked for it... Make sure to tell the player who loses that city that it was your fault. We already killed yet another CS of yours yesterday. I think that's strike 3 for trek. Who's next to take a swing ?

DeletedUser

You asked for it... Make sure to tell the player who loses that city that it was your fault. We already killed yet another CS of yours yesterday. I think that's strike 3 for trek. Who's next to take a swing ?

MOM PLEEEAAASE come save me from this hideous monster! He is gonna send a CS, swords and birs attack at me... HELP!

"I know this was not directed toward me... but if it was ... here would be my response

DeletedUser9662

MOM PLEEEAAASE come save me from this hideous monster! He is gonna send a CS, swords and birs attack at me... HELP!

"I know this was not directed toward me... but if it was ... here would be my response

That's not good! It should be interesting though when this does happen

DeletedUser

It's how the cookie crumbles.

So why did a ton of people leave TI?

> MRA is established.
> MRA feels confident in their ability to wage war(s).
> MRA is finally proven wrong when they cannot get their members to cooperate.
> MRA starts to fall once their cities are under reasonable pressure.
> MRA is finally disbanded once the first 5 or so cities have fallen, and internal forum morale has fallen to an all time low.
> MRA then merges whatever it has left with local alliances.

The Immortals basically followed that cycle. Most who posted here a week or so ago were already aware of the Alliance's path.

In my opinion, large alliances that boast the most burn-out fairly quick and the smaller, more cooperative alliances shine through in the end.

Last edited by a moderator: