Immortals taking Hydra city

• Thread starter DeletedUser10023
  • Start date

DeletedUser10023

So the noobish MRA (The Immortals) took a city from the "mighty" Hydra.
The city belonged to Billdogg, and you all can check out the stats to see if its true, which it is.
How do these things happen? :p

DeletedUser

WOW youre gonna win this war just because you took one city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you gonna be like ebLans too and start a newspaper every time you take one??!

DeletedUser10023

hehe, well if hydra had to post a new thread because they took a random city on an island that had some Immortals, I think I deserve posting this :p

DeletedUser

Guess what... I attacked a player with a whole 300 points! but I lost... But it is still big news!

DeletedUser

Yes... OF COURSE! Kyle... I bet you attack with slingers... That is bad kyle.

DeletedUser

Hehe, looks like this thread backfired on him. Funny to see him come back after we started dominating on him. You landed your CS at around 3am, giving you a chance to stack the city.

DeletedUser7992

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us35&ref=4vty5f10uipcasrdatxc7pcuf0802oyrpbcnr6

hydra have some experienced players but many are exposed. they will lose some cities... greeks have a great cluster... i play with
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
many greek players and they are all good.

DeletedUser

Who are you talking to? C?BRA

Can't I just talk to myself. I saw your message to our alliance. I could've sworn AlphaV said that you would never join us and nobody wants to join us because we suck. Yet were getting pact invites from you asking to team up against other alliances. I guess AlphaV was wrong.

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us35&ref=4vty5f10uipcasrdatxc7pcuf0802oyrpbcnr6

hydra have some experienced players but many are exposed. they will lose some cities... greeks have a great cluster... i play with
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
many greek players and they are all good.

Someone who knows what they're talking about. That's pretty rare, given the state of these forums. : )
Not saying Hydra is weak by any stretch, but they're spread out, considering their size and developing core(s). So cities are going to fall regardless of alliance strength.

What I'm tired of, is a bunch of kids (typically below 2,500 points) creating threads about the slightest event, then having the same 4 - 5 people spam said threads with utter nonsense, until the thread dies due to off topic replies. Can't wait until I'm quoted by one of them about calling them out. The moderators aren't strict enough, imo.

Last edited by a moderator: