Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

DeletedUser12251

Those are fair settings for that vote. I think more people play CQ than Revolt anyway, so if they didn't choose revolt off of a close vote, there would likely never be a revolt world lol. BUT, I think the votes for Idalium were pretty lopsided. It would be crazy to ignore that the majority votes for each setting were more than double or triple the next most popular choices

Peterpanic

Philosopher
We should probably wait until the world opens to announce the settings
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser10254

i figure less than 24 hours till world launches we should know settings?

Peterpanic

Philosopher
It might be just me, but if I was about to destroy your expectations of what the world settings would be, I would wait until the very last minute to announce them
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser14385

It might be just me, but if I was about to destroy your expectations of what the world settings would be, I would wait until the very last minute to announce them
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

LOL yeah there is a lot of hype about what people THINK it will be. Would be funny if it isnt that.

DeletedUser12251

LOL yeah there is a lot of hype about what people THINK it will be. Would be funny if it isnt that.

DON'T YOU PUT THAT ON US! We BELIEVE in that it will be a 3/3 CQ no morale world! Faith triumphs against all else right?

DeletedUser11053

It's LOVE, LOVE triumphs against all else. In particular if you LOVE aBP :D

DeletedUser6798

So the people vote for a 3/3 Conquest w/o morale.. im thinking 2/2 Revolt is a fair outcome

DeletedUser12251

Not bad lol. I can live with the cap limit. If Vince is right and Dragons do come here, Idalium should be a decent playground. Hope they don't start pacting left and right though.

DeletedUser

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Conquest
No Morale
Alliance limit: 50
Beginner protection: 4 days