Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

DeletedUser11243

Yay. Pre-world Discussion Thread!

Let the trash talking begin.

Who is bringing a team? Where is TSF?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

I'm so excited...though I'll prolly start whining about only having a single tiny city once the world begins haha

DeletedUser4951

I already have my team ready ;)

Jk not joining just wishing good luck to some friends. :)

DeletedUser12662

Settings: Speed - TBD; Unit Speed - TBD; Alliance Limit - TBD; Beginners Protection - TBD days; Revolt/Conquest TBD, Morale; TBD

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DeletedUser12825

I think its time for me to take on another world :)

Should be fun. Lets hope the settings are favourable.

Pat

DeletedUser12662

These votes are used as a suggestion only, and as such the vote here is not final. Please note that we will weigh the community's opinion heavily when choosing our settings!

it can be anything... at least the voting results are crystal clear

DeletedUser6798

I would be very surprised/disappointed if for the first time they offered this vote that they dont at least conform somewhat to the results...

DeletedUser14245

I just wish there was morale, like in Gela, if there was morale, I never would have lost my cities...

DeletedUser14586

Morale is great... until you're the one suffering from a lack of it... then it hurts

DeletedUser12822

The will almost definitely allow 3/3 CQ. The reason why the last settings were turned down was because it was too extreme with speed 6 and all.