How are you America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

to all the New(US) and old players(EN, and etc.) how do you guys feel about the first world on the US server!?!?

DeletedUser19

Much like Eta( no8 )..... but still I would like to see some enthusiasm from the Americans since they just got their first server :/

DeletedUser39

It's a bit too easy in my opinion. Sadly enough, there are only 528 players in total at this very moment, even though the world's been up for almost two days. On top of that there is only one 'big' (hence I'm not saying good) alliance, and a lack of, what I think, experience in most players out there.

To be realistic, I think more than 50% of the players is non-American, as all players I have talked with so far are either Dutch, German or Hungarian.

DeletedUser

Yes! Hungary is the best :D:D

Truly, I didn't meet any american player :D

DeletedUser

You have met me :) There are Americans but you just don't know who they are.

DeletedUser

Its going alright. I don't like these alliance limits with people mass recruiting. Kinda ruins games but hey what do i know :p

I am in a small alliance but im always open to moving to a bigger more active bunch.

SO far i am liking it though.

DeletedUser

It's a bit too easy in my opinion. Sadly enough, there are only 528 players in total at this very moment, even though the world's been up for almost two days. On top of that there is only one 'big' (hence I'm not saying good) alliance, and a lack of, what I think, experience in most players out there.

To be realistic, I think more than 50% of the players is non-American, as all players I have talked with so far are either Dutch, German or Hungarian.

The numbers are growing steadily, but since there has been no real push as of yet marketing wise, I am pleased so far. I did see a TV commercial prior to the server opening here in the US and as time goes along, I expect there will be more. All new servers take time. Tribalwars.us is on its 6th world and is starting to get a foothold. It will take a combination of quality marketing efforts and community participation for us to get the player numbers that will make this a very competitive place to be. I am being patient.

DeletedUser

The numbers are growing steadily, but since there has been no real push as of yet marketing wise, I am pleased so far. I did see a TV commercial prior to the server opening here in the US and as time goes along, I expect there will be more. All new servers take time. Tribalwars.us is on its 6th world and is starting to get a foothold. It will take a combination of quality marketing efforts and community participation for us to get the player numbers that will make this a very competitive place to be. I am being patient.

World 5 was good. I'm rank 5 with my name iPro but world 6 was a little rusty. Although there is high hopes for world 7 i know.

I just think this will be the same once word gets out to the tw us players like myself :)

DeletedUser39

I hope the marketing will fire up a bit and there will be more US players soon, because, as the saying goes, 'the more, the merrier'. And, if the ammount of players doesn't go up, we'll have a pretty much empty world, which is a shame for such an enjoyable game.

To be fair, we're like mosquito's. Annoying and always around. :p

And pretty dam good at what we're doing:D

DeletedUser

It needs good marketing in America, we have too many from other countries as is. We should just get a night bonus, but this is America, half the Americans who play this would probably play this at night. :D

DeletedUser

True, true. Which is really kind of funny, cause you'd think you'd try attack people when they're sleeping at night.

DeletedUser

but if you attack them at night, well you know what'll happen:p

DeletedUser

Well, that depends on the skill of the player :D

If they're good players, you're outta luck, if they're not so good players you're still alright.

That said, how are the players not in America? :p

DeletedUser

Well I'm here, and I'm American... Idk what I'm doing though! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.