How are you America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stupid morale from the first server :(!
Well meh at least the americans will think morale is normal and not know that it is nothing more than an unnecessary and ridiculous update that was made 2 years ago and had so many players threatening to quit that Ino needed to make morale only appear on some worlds. Of course now that the 2.0 cash cow is out morale becomes even more profitable. YAY FOR CAPITALISM!

DeletedUser

I think morale was very important for the first world. There will be many brand new players to the game. There will also be quite a few players who have played the game for years. It would be unfortunate to run off all the new players because they couldn't compete with the experienced players, fell behind, then were wiped out. Why would they want to play a game like that?

The great thing about this game is that there are tons of worlds across many server, so those who do not want to play with morale, have options, while the newbies get a shot to learn how to play the game with a closer to level playing field.

DeletedUser49

im still wondering why revolt was the first...they shouldve known id be coming and want conquest :p

Mr. CoMa was un aware of my arrival

DeletedUser

I'm surprised too, going with revolt, oh well I'll get in line behind pebble.

DeletedUser49

haha...i feel thats why alpha filling up slowly...may be wrong...but idk

DeletedUser39

So annoying there's no one to trade with on the market place...:(

DeletedUser

This is technically my 2nd grepolis server to join, only because I was testing the game out in anticipation of the .us server, and have since quit it.

If anyone wants to teach me the ropes, I'm an eager learner :D

DeletedUser

I read the whole guide and ask a few people and i understand 100 % except from maybe the best D builds and the Best O builds.

DeletedUser

Who Am is on the scene? Oh Noes? And did TW Nuke say he was iPro?

Dang, I guess everybody from IDC came over?!?! Or most of us lmao

I gotta say, I sorta like this game, although I have no idea what I'm doing. It's easier to keep constant queues going compared to tribal wars, though, without being active 600% of the time...

DeletedUser

I am one player on iPro yes :p although we have quit. Waiting for W7 pre made :p

And this game is going good. i'm number 1 in my ocean so i think i am doing good. :p

DeletedUser

While I don't think you would do as well on .en Nuke, you're doing very well. :)

Better than me anyways, though I'm still surprised at how well I'm doing. :p

DeletedUser

The best grepolis is the no.grepolis.com :D

Server speed 5..... yeah :D

DeletedUser

I've played on high speed rounds, speed 3 is fast enough for me though :)

DeletedUser

Speed 5? Try speed 300 sometime. ;)

Personally though, I find I prefer Conquest on speed 1. Imagine though, conquest on speed 3 with night bonus, a skilled conqueror could land the CS right before the night bonus took effect, and support it with some biremes and swords, it would never get penetrated.

But hey, we don't have night bonus here, even though it would keep out all those pesky foreigners. Honestly, at this rate I'm thinking we should rename this to .en2 :p

DeletedUser

Don't know, haven't played on a night bonus world. But I would so do it if I did. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.