Lol, cast desire on himself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I will post the image for him
Tb3FWQW.png

^dudecnmb didn't cast desire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I don't know what it looks like to you guys but to me it looks like a very obvious fake/decoy attack (Come on radioactive/Nuke players use your heads :\)

Also how does the rest of the world know that your player did not cast the spell?

DeletedUser8562

Well I don't know what it looks like to you guys but to me it looks like a very obvious fake/decoy attack (Come on radioactive/Nuke players use your heads :\)

Also how does the rest of the world know that your player did not cast the spell?

cause he said.

anyway, the score is RA-21 HnP-0

DeletedUser

Still making yourself look foolish.

DeletedUser9824

lol, b/c if you would send a decoy attack you wouldn't waste so much troops or use an attack buffer, you could send one light ship or a fts and a sword and get the same effect, and that doesn't explain the desire

DeletedUser

lol, b/c if you would send a decoy attack you wouldn't waste so much troops or use an attack buffer, you could send one light ship or a fts and a sword and get the same effect, and that doesn't explain the desire

Pretty obvious to me he wanted to waste the troops.

DeletedUser

please tell me why he used a buffer lol

Because he wanted to make sure they died even if you had a pathetic defense up. Seems logical to me. I've sent troops on suicide missions and had them come back alive. Kinda ****** me off...

DeletedUser9824

Because he wanted to make sure they died even if you had a pathetic defense up. Seems logical to me. I've sent troops on suicide missions and had them come back alive. Kinda ****** me off...

An attack buffer? I'm not talking about desire

DeletedUser

An attack buffer? I'm not talking about desire

Um, duh, if it's a decoy, you're probably attacking somewhere else too. It does affect the entire city, not just that one attack. *rolls eyes*

Jesus Christ, where does RA find you people and your abject lack of understanding of tactics?

DeletedUser9824

Ok, so let me get this straight, he sends an attack at me consisting of decoys, waits for it to land, sends another attack at me, waits for it land, then launches a third attack, casts desire on it, and then puts an attack buffer on it, all while I have one of his cities in revolt. Yep, seems totally logical.

DeletedUser9824

If he wanted to make me think it was a real attack, the least he could have done is timed them

DeletedUser

Dorkus stop talking. Your a bad player who cant trash talk and acts like a 5 year old. Act more mature and join a real alliance, then come back to the forums and talk

DeletedUser

Dorkus stop talking. Your a bad player who cant trash talk and acts like a 5 year old. Act more mature and join a real alliance, then come back to the forums and talk

Meow Meow Meow. I don't have to trash talk. Ask Niko.

DeletedUser

Then stop talking and actually fight in the game. You guys in TS are so desperate to make yourselves look like tough fierce fighters when you all are silly weak players that like to trash talk. RA is steamrolling everyone and a big bad noobish MRA aint stopping them
That being said, you are the worst of TS Dorkus

DeletedUser

Then stop talking and actually fight in the game. You guys in TS are so desperate to make yourselves look like tough fierce fighters when you all are silly weak players that like to trash talk. RA is steamrolling everyone and a big bad noobish MRA aint stopping them
That being said, you are the worst of TS Dorkus

Why, because two of your guys got mad and blocked me because I was talking trash in the game?

You're pathetic, dude.

You have the unmitigated gall to call Summit an MRA, when all you do in RA is make peace treaties, backstab, then "MR" the best players in the alliance you just screwed over?

Pot, meet kettle, you pathetic piece of crap. If you think you can crack me, I suggest you try. Peter Pansy failed. Niko Sauve failed. I guess King Nothing is up next.

DeletedUser9824

Why, because two of your guys got mad and blocked me because I was talking trash in the game?

You're pathetic, dude.

You have the unmitigated gall to call Summit an MRA, when all you do in RA is make peace treaties, backstab, then "MR" the best players in the alliance you just screwed over?

Pot, meet kettle, you pathetic piece of crap. If you think you can crack me, I suggest you try. Peter Pansy failed. Niko Sauve failed. I guess King Nothing is up next.

All we do is make peace treaties and backstab?
I don't think taking out Eighth circle, Futuris Sanguis, and Honour and Power, and The Borg Collective counts as making peace treaties

DeletedUser

All we do is make peace treaties and backstab?
I don't think taking out Eighth circle, Futuris Sanguis, and Honour and Power, and The Borg Collective counts as making peace treaties

You made peace treaties with every one of them before you backstabbed them with surprise attacks, then poached their top players and leaders on the way out.