Honour and Power Skill

• Thread starter DeletedUser9824
  • Start date

DeletedUser9824

RA definitely didn't make a peace treaty with TBC, I would know, I used to be in that alliance

DeletedUser

RA definitely didn't make a peace treaty with TBC, I would know, I used to be in that alliance

Ah, so you have as much loyalty to your teammates as they do to their pact members. Gotcha.

I've already got a bucket of popcorn ready for when you all turn on Anastasis. I'm sure it'll end much the same as NV and all the rest. Shock campaign against inadequately defended cities gets the rats scurrying, and next thing you know people are begging to join...

The last thing my alliance did before I quit the game was exactly that - except we didn't have a pact - they were the #2 alliance, we were just way f-ing bigger. They rattled their sabers, and we used ours. 14 hours into the war that was to end all wars, they waved the white flags, and I negotiated a deal with them. When leadership said "f- it, we don't want a peace treaty", I stepped down and quit the server, because I hadn't slept for four days prior, and I'd had enough.

DeletedUser9824

Ah, so you have as much loyalty to your teammates as they do to their pact members. Gotcha.

I've already got a bucket of popcorn ready for when you all turn on Anastasis. I'm sure it'll end much the same as NV and all the rest. Shock campaign against inadequately defended cities gets the rats scurrying, and next thing you know people are begging to join...

The last thing my alliance did before I quit the game was exactly that - except we didn't have a pact - they were the #2 alliance, we were just way f-ing bigger. They rattled their sabers, and we used ours. 14 hours into the war that was to end all wars, they waved the white flags, and I negotiated a deal with them. When leadership said "f- it, we don't want a peace treaty", I stepped down and quit the server, because I hadn't slept for four days prior, and I'd had enough.

It's kinda hard to stay loyal to an alliance that doesn't exist

DeletedUser5088

You made peace treaties with every one of them before you backstabbed them with surprise attacks, then poached their top players and leaders on the way out.

Idk where you are getting your info bud.

Just for your information:
TBC was marked red from day 1. No peace treaties.
FS...We were neutral with them until we decided to declare war after giving them a notice 5 days in advance
8th Circle broke our NAP by attacking us. So we attacked them back
HnP...our NAP with them expired so we went to war.

DeletedUser8562

You made peace treaties with every one of them before you backstabbed them with surprise attacks, then poached their top players and leaders on the way out.

this was a very funny comment.
made me laugh out loud!
thx, dorkus!

DeletedUser

I had a nice comment posted but it was deleted due to profanity. But it was a good one!
Daed is on his a-game today. Lol
Much respect for how fast he caught it

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Why, because two of your guys got mad and blocked me because I was talking trash in the game?

You're pathetic, dude.

You have the unmitigated gall to call Summit an MRA, when all you do in RA is make peace treaties, backstab, then "MR" the best players in the alliance you just screwed over?

Pot, meet kettle, you pathetic piece of crap. If you think you can crack me, I suggest you try. Peter Pansy failed. Niko Sauve failed. I guess King Nothing is up next.

I only sent ls attacks at you dude and I took out some of your ls because someone doesn't protect his harbor while he's away. Before I saw that comment I had no opinion on you if anything I liked you because of the message you sent afterward promising revenge, but the fact that you exaggerate to sound tough in a game is pathetic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I only sent ls attacks at you dude and I took out some of your ls because someone doesn't protect his harbor while he's away. Before I saw that comment I had no opinion on you if anything I liked you because of the message you sent afterward promising revenge, but the fact that you exaggerate to sound tough in a game is pathetic.

This is comedy gold. *thumbs up*

I remember spending the bulk of a day defending my capital a week and a half ago. Maybe it wasn't you. I don't honestly remember. It was a batch of RA, though, and they failed miserably.

You guys finally got your sh** together last night. Glad I could be of service to you. Maybe now you'll actually get somewhere in this war instead of just launching attacks willy-nilly and hoping they work.

Either way, better tell your boys to come get their cities before there's nothing left to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Speaking of Skill.....Members of the Summit are sending support to the city I just conquered. Lovely biremes and Dlu. Thanks?

DeletedUser

Speaking of Skill.....Members of the Summit are sending support to the city I just conquered. Lovely biremes and Dlu. Thanks?

YW. Hard to cancel support when it's longer than 10 minutes out. They'll vacate soon enough.

That said, I never claimed we had a corner on the intelligence market in this game. Some people just throw support without regard to whether it will beat a RR...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

YW. Hard to cancel support when it's longer than 10 minutes out. They'll vacate soon enough.

That said, I never claimed we had a corner on the intelligence market in this game. Some people just throw support without regard to whether it will beat a RR...

Ahh nice...support is still in my city 24 hours after I took it

DeletedUser

Ahh nice...support is still in my city 24 hours after I took it

Like I said, we certainly don't have the market cornered on intelligence. Would you believe we had to send a mass mail out just now because whoever this was STILL hasn't figured out they're supporting an RA city?

*headdesk*

That said, one of our members just shared a nice laugh with a BR to prove... One of your guys tried to land his CS attack four hours before RR started.

Lots of geniuses in this world, eh?