Gythium Newspaper-First Edition

DeletedUser

OK, I GIMP all my photos so everything will look good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Good idea

Are The Rebellion and War.Hammer the only alliances these forums care about?

DeletedUser

The Next issue will involve heavy propaganda and HUGE wars...stay in tune for more details.

DeletedUser

Maybe but more interesting and more graphic too ( as in more pictures and more graphics)
[spr] Welcome to the second edition of the Gythium Newspaper!...There will be more wars here and let me introduce...[/spr]

DeletedUser

You know, I always thought these were kinda stupid.. I kinda like this. lol. Good job dude!

DeletedUser3828

I think you should of added a few other questions and people, like get the view of the founder from the top 15. Also i had a typo in my 3rd question, it was supposed to say helping us out, not helping us our,

DeletedUser

************post here if you want to be interviewed**********************

1.) Gengar
2.) Dalec Returns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already posted i'd sit down for an interview but i'll say it again sir stogus. I'd like an interview please

DeletedUser4951

For anyone looking forward to the SA/WH war. We here at WH decided to give you a preview. 3-0 WH. They only tried to save their leader who was in siege and lost a lot of LS.

Outside of that they did fight well for the positioning given to them and did actually prove that they had a clue. Except for the few who sent the LS to land after the siege. But they did stop two CS attempts. So you gotta give credit. Everyone fighting us should hit up their leaders for a guide because honestly they could teach you a bit. :)

Oh and no the war isn't officially on yet. SA was just trying to come to O44 so we threw a house warming party at their towns and ended up owning the place. :)

DeletedUser

Second edition will come out as soon as I get more interviews ;p