Grepolis.US 1st Birthday Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

I would assume it would be from 00:00 to 23:59, or at least I hope it does :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Grepolis.US
Haaaappy birthday to you

1st one to sing the song 8)

DeletedUser3880

Am I just confused.. yesterday I only needed one more CP (total of 40) to get to the next culture level. Now, today.. I need 45? I spent all last night trying to knock out that last cp.. so I'm sure I was right that I only needed a total of 40. So either I'm wrong/nuts.. or did you guys raise the cp requirement? If the latter.. than I have to say that sucks.. and if I am wrong then.. ..nevermind. But i think i'm right. Not sure if you guys raised the limits in celebration of double bp's. That's kinda like raising the price of a product so you can mark it half off. Again... that sucks. And again.. if I am wrong.. my apologies.. otherwise i love the game.

UPDATE: YES, I AM CONFUSED. APOLOGIES APOLOGIES.. or is it apolisgies?

DeletedUser

We did not raise the CP requirements. If we ever would do something like that, there would be plenty of announcement and discussion prior.

DeletedUser3880

was just rushing to log back in before anyone read my earlier post but too late. I had this flash of remembering trying to calculate how many cp's i needed and I know I wasn't trying to count down from 40. Sorry guys. And thanks for the doubles tomorrow because obviously I need them!

DeletedUser

Well since others are asking questions, Is the time line based on departure time or landing time? Say I launch at 2300 and it lands 0001 would I still get double bp?

DeletedUser

Well since others are asking questions, Is the time line based on departure time or landing time? Say I launch at 2300 and it lands 0001 would I still get double bp?

Honestly, I cant say for sure, and the only person I could ask won't be online before tomorrow and by then you will know. :)

My guess is that it is based on landing time because BP cannot be calculated before landing time. But I cannot tell you for certain.

DeletedUser2800

Happy Birthday Grepolis! Its has been fun and I enjoy being a part of this community.

DeletedUser

I'm curious as to a round a bout of how much the festivals will cost and if it will require a level 30 academy.

(Edit) Been playing Hyperborea since December and love it. Actually have a city named after my daughter since I captured it the day she was born.

Here's to more prosperous years! As well as more tax collecting! ;-)

DeletedUser

I have not been a member long but I feel I have grown more then I could have imagined. Everyone has always been so nice and I can remember when I lost my first city. Man I was so mad after all the work I put into it but then I remembered that I had not even been on for a few days when my city went under so it was my own fault. Now I make it part of my daily routine to check in and learn and grow more every day. I learn new strategies and new abilities and I can't wait to see what is next for me as I move higher in my achievements. Happy Birthday Grepolis. First year is always the hardest. Thank you to all those that have helped me out including and especially my alliance theDAIMYO. Thanks to BigDaddytheGreat for inviting me to such an awesome game.

DeletedUser

this is by far the best online team stradegy game their is none better great job everyone who has created it your awsome!

DeletedUser2039

I can say for sure. It goes off of landing time. Already too late as you'd be sending attacks now anyway, but it is active as long as the landing time is after the initiating time. Here's one of my attacks I just had land.

3j2AP.jpg