Grepolis.US 1st Birthday Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser271

It's been a rocky one for sure :)

Yep :)

And I have a lot of good memories (and also bad ones) on these forums... Thank you Grepo.us and all those who helped building this community! :-D

DeletedUser4356

:) congratz guys! I didn't know you guys were open since that long. I had been playing in EN and ES servers :D

Happy BDay Grepolis!

DeletedUser

It has been challenging and right now too much going on at one time... One war after another... Hard to build up...

DeletedUser

Happy First Birthday Grepolis.US! I just started playing Grepolis 2 days ago (6-16-13) and so far I have been enjoying the game. I wish for a bountiful and prosperous second year and beyond to both the Grepolis team and it's players :D

DeletedUser

my rush

its a wonderful strategy game... love this war game.... like be in a real war

DeletedUser

I started playing Grepolis early this year and since then I've learned a lot and had a great time. Happy Birthday Grepolis US servers :)

And thank you to all the behind the scenes people and everything you do :)

DeletedUser2039

Yea, I joined up around December. It's been fun and being apart of the community is great. Here's to continued years of success.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Just joined in may lost my first town just a few days ago but im back up and running got to say it has been fun

DeletedUser

Happy First Birthday Grepolis! I have been playing for about three months now and I must say I have had my ups and downs so far. It has been fun to this point and here is to more growth and enjoyment in the months ahead!

DeletedUser

Happy birthday in 20 years I'll give you your first beer haha.
I joined the .us forums On 4/20 I've enjoyed it. Hope to see it grow in the future.

DeletedUser13

I`ve been here from bare start and I must admit that this community has grown a lot!
I like many things here and the mods(most of them) and I hope it will survive for upcoming years! :)
Happy B-Day!

DeletedUser

A belated 1st birthday to Grepolis US, and a hearty congrats to everyone who has worked so hard to make all of this possible, whether it be devs for the actual game creation, updates, and maintenance, the mods in charge of notifying us all of stuff and booting the hacks, and of course, all of us players who usually spend every minute of our days checking our worlds or thinking nonstop about our worlds when we can't. LOL. I've only been around for a few months now, but in that time I've learned and refined various skills, met all sorts of other awesome players, and have generally had a great invaluable experience with this game every day. Each day exciting and unpredictable with unexpected twists and new endeavors, and I delight in being able to exercise logic and help people out daily. Thanks for everything, but I recommend that someone put a disclaimer in the TV ads about just how potentially addictive Grepolis is. LOL

DeletedUser

Well even though I haven't been on the forum for that long I must say, wow has time gone by quickly. Looking forward to another year of prosperity and growth here on Grepolis US :D

Happy Birthday thisisgrepolis