Grepolis.US 1st Birthday Discussion Thread!

Kariella

Hoplite
I realize you work for a gaming company... so everyday is a party... but double bp on a weekday when we ahem... work... couldn't this at least be on a weekend?

DeletedUser2039

It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't on Grepo.US's Bday. If it was on the weekend, it would loose a little meaning.

Kariella

Hoplite
It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't on Grepo.US's Bday. If it was on the weekend, it would loose a little meaning.

I am not saying it shouldn't be on there birthday... but instead of double bp and cause us to wind up in divorce court or unemployment they coulda gave us pie :) and maybe a hat... as it is, I am not sure whats gonna happen when I goto bed just from the intial festivities :0

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Grepolis.us, and thank you for many happy minutes in the game. This period of my life was one of the best i have ever had.

I wish you many more birthdays.

Trys

DeletedUser2569

Better late than ever :D
Happy b. day US grepolis! Even though i'm quite new here i like this community better than the EN community :p

DeletedUser

Do not tell this. They would not like to hear that ;) Come to the 'count to 50 before a mod posts' thread, and you will know the team. ;)

DeletedUser2039

Well, I'm loving the double BP for the day. Thanks again!

DeletedUser3604

Love it. It has been a great time playing on Alpha really injoying it

DeletedUser

I am not saying it shouldn't be on there birthday... but instead of double bp and cause us to wind up in divorce court or unemployment they coulda gave us pie :) and maybe a hat... as it is, I am not sure whats gonna happen when I goto bed just from the intial festivities :0

I can't help what day the birthday fell on. Sorry!

Hopefully you dont get divorced or fired. :)

Kariella

Hoplite
Well I took an emergency personal day and covered that part... well fortunately my wife was on a NAP from midnight to 2am so I got away with that... although my defense was not high enough, nor did I have enough troops to fend off my wife, so I made a pact with her and agreed to peel grapes for her in exchange for some time...

would you believe she actually took the day off as well.. what are the odds... I think she has a spy in my office

DeletedUser2039

Scary stuff. One day, just know she's going to try and kill you...they all do eventually.:eek:

DeletedUser2039

I thought it was a really appropriate one for the occasion. Props to the respective creators of it.

DeletedUser3146

i thinks it was great, nice job. I also think that Daedalus should have put his pic on the face of the statue and we roll from there.

Last edited by a moderator: