Gossip And News world Rho

Xxxecutioner

What's up with Organized Chaos / Re-Organized Chaos? Was there a split? I heard a leader left OC... was there no-one left with founder status?

decky66

Chilliarch
Yeah, astin unexpectedly went inactive and there were no other founders, we are basically the same alliance, just without astin

z1joshmon

What I want to know is... why is Monterran suddenly so offensive-minded? He's a defensive player. Rumor is that his account was handed off.

deznutz52

I heard a rumor that PiD finally found an enemy or maybe a server full of them that lasted longer than a week.

z1joshmon

lol, isn't that the truth. That boisterous statement should have been removed after the FORCE war. Zero-sum/Hatsuki/RBolton are BEASTS and I miss them, to be honest. Great opponents that sadly, we as former PiD removed from the game. It's a sad truth, man. That we achieved our goals versus them but in doing so removed great talent from the server. I miss them, friend or foe, they were/are worthy opponents. It took a great deal of...strategic planning.. to finally break him/them.

lol Tyler

Last edited by a moderator: