Gossip And News world Rho

DeletedUser

What's up with Organized Chaos / Re-Organized Chaos? Was there a split? I heard a leader left OC... was there no-one left with founder status?

DeletedUser2063

That's what it sounds like. Astin went inactive and there wasn't another founder.

DeletedUser6486

Yeah, astin unexpectedly went inactive and there were no other founders, we are basically the same alliance, just without astin

DeletedUser

What I want to know is... why is Monterran suddenly so offensive-minded? He's a defensive player. Rumor is that his account was handed off.

DeletedUser5827

doubt it.. unless it was handed off to someone who's English is just as bad as his lol

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that PiD finally found an enemy or maybe a server full of them that lasted longer than a week.

DeletedUser

lol, isn't that the truth. That boisterous statement should have been removed after the FORCE war. Zero-sum/Hatsuki/RBolton are BEASTS and I miss them, to be honest. Great opponents that sadly, we as former PiD removed from the game. It's a sad truth, man. That we achieved our goals versus them but in doing so removed great talent from the server. I miss them, friend or foe, they were/are worthy opponents. It took a great deal of...strategic planning.. to finally break him/them.

lol Tyler

Last edited by a moderator: