Game mods

@Acer Check Chania tickets please
If it's about the WW, this is being looked into
klugscheisser2.gif

mogula

Citizen
While support is active in externals - Can we have an update on what's happened to the 121 external forum? Not been on many servers but never seen a world missed off.

While support is active in externals - Can we have an update on what's happened to the 121 external forum? Not been on many servers but never seen a world missed off.
That's a very good question, My guess is that it's not intentional and that somewhere hidden is a post waiting to be launched but has not yet. I will ask the Moderator in charge for that information.

mogula

Citizen
That's a very good question, My guess is that it's not intentional and that somewhere hidden is a post waiting to be launched but has not yet. I will ask the Moderator in charge for that information.
Hi, Did you manage to contact the mod responsible for the forum. ?

Hi, Did you manage to contact the mod responsible for the forum. ?
I have!

Usually the world-maker also makes the post, unfortunately said individual had a temporary unexpected absence.
So the world was created by someone from another community, and a thread for it was left out.

We apologize for this, and I'll see if a thread can still be created despite this unfortunate turn of events.

:)