ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

DeletedUser

That also tells me one thing. You don't have a life.

Checkmate, think of this scenario. Your in phi, and you are completely surrounded by pacts. What do you do? You colonize.

DeletedUser5088

Checkmate, think of this scenario. Your in phi, and you are completely surrounded by pacts. What do you do? You colonize.

No you conquer cities on the front line or leave the alliance because they have to much pacts

DeletedUser8562

first. who doesnt have a life?
second. you join a DIFFERENT ALLIANCE WHO DOESNT OVER-PACT, or MOVE AWAY FROM ALL YOURE LITTLE FRIENDS, or DO A CITY-TRADE WITH SOMEONE FRONT LINE

DeletedUser

First of all, all of phi s alliances have lots of pacts. Second city trade? I'm in the middle of no where .

Also Ithaca is real slow, it forces you to conquer other cities rather than simming

DeletedUser8562

First of all, all of phi s alliances have lots of pacts. Second city trade? I'm in the middle of no where .

Also Ithaca is real slow, it forces you to conquer other cities rather than simming

ok so um i dont play ithaca and neither does charl

and if u say i have no life, stogus, i have a question.
who has a better life, the one who plays video games, or the one who watches others play video games and talks about others playng video games and writes newspapers about others playing video games?

DeletedUser

ok so um i dont play ithaca and neither does charl

and if u say i have no life, stogus, i have a question.
who has a better life, the one who plays video games, or the one who watches others play video games and talks about others playng video games and writes newspapers about others playing video games?

The one making the newspaper. Because of the following reasons:
-improves your grammar and English abilities
-Its fun making newspapers
-its creative

DeletedUser

writing newspapers is my hobby
more worlds? its only just one more and i have both on simultaneously. And i only go on like 1/2 hr a day

DeletedUser

I hate to join in on the stogie bashing but dude a half hour isn't even enough to matter in a speed one world. Why do you play if you don't plan on doing the important things like you know playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

I hate to join in on the stogie bashing but dude a half hour isn't even enough to matter in a speed one world. Why do you play if you don't plan on doing the important things like you know playing.

LOL! thats a good point. But also realize, it is a speed 1 world. You sometimes have too much time on your hands. I would be more worried about him burning out. No matter what the speed is of the world, these games take a long time to wrap up. So, i think at his current pace, he might burnout.