Easter Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser6919

Even when in top bracket, quests should spawn every 8 hours.

So jesmaec only getting one quest in a day, is short of the amount that should normally be available. So having less quests will not even itself out.

If say you're in the top bracket, you get you get 4 ingredients as a reward for each quest. (not 100% on number just using as example)

If you get three quests (one every 8 hours), you get 4 ingredients from each, then you will have 12 ingredients that day.

If only one quest appears, which you complete and get the max reward of 4 ingredients. Then you're missing the other 8 ingredients that you should have gotten from the other 2 missing quests.

Kariella If you have a read of the wiki and compare your points to how often they spawn. You'll be able to see if the game is giving you less than you should or if you've gone up a bracket and getting less quest/higher reward.

DeletedUser8078

All I am getting from this freaking event is useless crap. Thinking of opening up a KFC.

DeletedUser

Get stuff that is useful to you then other than your stupid crap, try more recipes

DeletedUser8078

Getting building acceleration for 9 hours is nice... but getting that 6 times in a row with a colorful eggs is a bit much and is bogging down my inventory. I want land expansion +100 and never getting it. So, would you like original recipe or extra crispy?

DeletedUser8078

THIS IS GREAT!!!! After using my 4th recipe for a colorful egg... I got my 7th build acceleration. This event SUCKS!!! Now, I am just after the coins at 20 and the culture point at 40. I am no longer expecting anything else useful.

DeletedUser

THIS IS GREAT!!!! After using my 4th recipe for a colorful egg... I got my 7th build acceleration. This event SUCKS!!! Now, I am just after the coins at 20 and the culture point at 40. I am no longer expecting anything else useful.

You just contradicted yourself

DeletedUser5973

Not a fan of this event, in past events I would get enough enough hightened senses to have a full inventory. Now I only have received one and have already went through 19 eggs

DeletedUser

OK Heres the thing. All you need to do to get a good reward

1-Cross your fingers so that you get lucky
2-Eat Potato chips
3-Stop staring at your computer/go outside get a walk and come back in
4-Attack a city

and thats how you get good rewards

Ive gotten 12 Myriddion Attacks, Better Defense, 40 Horsies

DeletedUser9662

OK Heres the thing. All you need to do to get a good reward

1-Cross your fingers so that you get lucky
2-Eat Potato chips
3-Stop staring at your computer/go outside get a walk and come back in
4-Attack a city

and thats how you get good rewards

Ive gotten 12 Myriddion Attacks, Better Defense, 40 Horsies

Same except I got 120 slingers :D

DeletedUser

if I had attacked with 40 horsies against 120 slingers in your city, I would win.

There fore, 40 horsies is a better deal :p

DeletedUser5973

but I don't consider those great rewards, the pop bonus and Hightened Senses are the only ones I want. They are long term bonuses while the others are all short term

DeletedUser3261

No 1 second troop/ship production with tyche's motivation.......so sad

Kariella

Hoplite
sad part about this entire event is that the main prize I want is +population

I am on 4 worlds and have well over 40 eggs on each - making colored eggs whenever I had the honey... and on one hand I can count the number of +pop's I got... imho that is a total FAIL of this event...

has anyone that spent gold on mats to make eggs notice an increase in the quality of prize they get at random?

DeletedUser9662

sad part about this entire event is that the main prize I want is +population

I am on 4 worlds and have well over 40 eggs on each - making colored eggs whenever I had the honey... and on one hand I can count the number of +pop's I got... imho that is a total FAIL of this event...

has anyone that spent gold on mats to make eggs notice an increase in the quality of prize they get at random?

I spend some gold on them and nothing happens. You get the same stuff you do without buying gold.

DeletedUser

total crap that less than 20K resources (5520 ea) is an equal prize as land expansion.

DeletedUser

wow, lots of complainers here. This event's actually really well done. The only issue is that the bonus cultural level isn't executed right and screws people who are already close to achieving the next level as compared to people that just started working towards one.

DeletedUser8562

wow, lots of complainers here. This event's actually really well done. The only issue is that the bonus cultural level isn't executed right and screws people who are already close to achieving the next level as compared to people that just started working towards one.
actually, you keep your cultural points. if you are 2 cp away, then get the free level, youre still 2 cp away from your next level