Easter Event 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser6919

Also no myths, so no new harpy nuke for me.

Golden eggs I think it the worst. If you don't get hightend sense then it's really poor. For the cost of the ingredients I would like to receive more that 3 hours worth of res production for 1 resource only or 1 hours worth of res production for all three resources. It is not really a good use of my money, the merchant costs less than one golden egg and gives far more res and provides that for each city not just one and he runs for a fortnight.

Overall real bad job this year and I'm not gonna be spending anymore gold to get duplicates of 'rewards' that I do not need/want. Don't mind paying to get what I want but paying to get the same thing that I don't want once, 4 times today has put me off.

Please can we have an event with a shop next time 'cos this lucky dip nonsense is just silly

DeletedUser

Why can I only see the chicken on one world? I can see it on Omicron, but not on Athens.

DeletedUser6919

You should be able to see it on worlds. Think it'll be best to open a support ticket and talk to a mod, they will be able to help you.

DeletedUser

and Harro,

YoU haff 2 bye dee ricipies 2. Dat is no fare. Me no leiky

DeletedUser6919

I refreshed my browser on both worlds. Now they work fine.

Eggcelent news (haha see what I did there)

and Harro,

YoU haff 2 bye dee ricipies 2. Dat is no fare. Me no leiky

Not got all of them but these are the ones I know.

H,H,H = Colorful Egg
H,H,B = Colorful Egg
B,B,H = Colorful Egg
H,W,W = Colorful Egg
H,C,B = Colorful Egg

C,H,H = Golden Egg
C,W,B = Golden Egg
B,B,W = Golden Egg
H,H,W = Golden Egg
B,H,W = Golden Egg
B,B,B = Golden Egg

B,B,C = Silver Egg
B,W,W = Silver Egg
C,W,B = Silver Egg

B,C,G = White egg
C,C,G = White egg
G,G,C = White Egg
W,W,G = White Egg
G,G,G = White Egg

B,G,W = Bronze egg
C,G,H = Bronze egg
W,W,C = Bronze egg
C,G,W = Bronze Egg
B,C,C - Bronze Egg

However you don't need to buy them. Just enter random things and see what you get. May as well play lucky dip with the recipe 'cos you will be with the prizes anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9559

Are there different hens for different players? Because I see people listing rewards they got that are not even listed on my hen.

Kariella

Hoplite
I like the event, but I do not like how the prizes are setup... often, due to the randomness of the egg... it could cost you more to get an egg than the 600 wood you got is worth...

just my .02, but get the store back up and let us collect egg points and buy prizes we like... :)

DeletedUser8450

I have gotten ONE island quest today. So, this event is clearly a money grab to get us to buy more gold. I am not a fan of the turkey.

DeletedUser9938

Overall real bad job this year and I'm not gonna be spending anymore gold to get duplicates of 'rewards' that I do not need/want. Don't mind paying to get what I want but paying to get the same thing that I don't want once, 4 times today has put me off.
Please can we have an event with a shop next time 'cos this lucky dip nonsense is just silly

I have to agree with MissChievousPixie, I am not impressed with this event. I have used 4 eggs all different recipes and everything gives me 2300 wood, stone, silver. Such a total waist of time. If i could get what I want I would even spend some gold to get it. but being total random it isn't worth it. I wont be involved it it any more.

Kariella

Hoplite
I have gotten ONE island quest today. So, this event is clearly a money grab to get us to buy more gold. I am not a fan of the turkey.

I do have to agree with the lack of quests... I am a big quest person and on 4 servers and I am only seeing a fraction of the quests that I normally would... and fwiw... it seems like the quests you can payoff with resources have significantly gone up in price...

that said, I still stand behind what I said earlier... if I could pick the prize I want... I wouldn't mind the rest...

DeletedUser5088

I do have to agree with the lack of quests... I am a big quest person and on 4 servers and I am only seeing a fraction of the quests that I normally would... and fwiw... it seems like the quests you can payoff with resources have significantly gone up in price...

that said, I still stand behind what I said earlier... if I could pick the prize I want... I wouldn't mind the rest...

The more points you have the less quests you get

DeletedUser

The more points you have the less quests you get

But the higher the reward each and every quest gives. Normally the number goes up, accelerated recruitment 1-8 etc and that is reflected in the egg rewards as well. I'm getting only 1 chicken feed per quest on a newb world and 4 per quest on my higher level one. In fact Im getting a lot more from that 4x then the smaller city is from the extra quests.

Kariella

Hoplite

brilliant statements... now if only you could read... I said that I am getting less quests than I normally would if

WE WERE NOT HAVING AN EASTER CONTEST

get it now...

from my observation
normal grep = more quests
easter grep = less quests