Easter Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

It is now in the game. :)

Enjoy guys, let us know if there are any issues.

Kariella

Hoplite
It is now in the game. :)

Enjoy guys, let us know if there are any issues.

NO GRAIN :)

I got like 2 grain on my first try and then every 5 min for the past 2.5 hours and no grain... if I gotta send the troops to teach my population a lesson just let me know... cuz I want Grain...

but all kidding aside... is grain broken?

DeletedUser

Nope, it is worth the most, so you'll find less of it then you will for the other types.

DeletedUser

There is no resources or culture points like it says there will be on wiki?

DeletedUser

On the newest world, there will be no resource or CP, it would cause too great of an imbalance.

DeletedUser

Well, my Event ripped me off for 50 eggs.... not that I am surprised with that. Very disappointed in event.

DeletedUser308

Sucks, would have loved to have those resources. Maybe even if they were a few more eggs to get them.

DeletedUser2039

On the newest world, there will be no resource or CP, it would cause too great of an imbalance.
Glad they are watching balance and taking it seriously. Not that it helps the gold problem a lot, but balancing it in a newer world is something I didn't think of, but could have put certain players in a huge lead.

DeletedUser

while I understand the 2nd chicken, I do not see how it is probable for it to garner another 12 eph(eggs per hour). In order to reach that rate you have to have 1 wheat, 1 worm and 1 grass. The production of the wheat and worms just will not sustain the second chicken unless you live on your "device" every five minutes for a very very long time.

Kariella

Hoplite
while I understand the 2nd chicken, I do not see how it is probable for it to garner another 12 eph(eggs per hour). In order to reach that rate you have to have 1 wheat, 1 worm and 1 grass. The production of the wheat and worms just will not sustain the second chicken unless you live on your "device" every five minutes for a very very long time.

agreed the drop rate is way too low for even 1 chicken no less 2... and I don't care if you hit that button exactly every 5 min for the entire event... the drop rate on grain is broken and worms aint much better...

you don't have to admit it or fix it (I am not expecting action)... but it is what it is

DeletedUser

it would be nice if there was an 'agree' button on these posts.

i believe that the reason it is so low is to entice you into purchasing the worms and grain at the store. you can't sustain the 12 an hour with one chicken unless you purchase.

maybe they should advertise 'honestly' - possible 12 eggs an hour if you continuously purchase food for your chicken at the store. Guaranteed 2 eggs per hour if you send your population out to search.

DeletedUser1162

When I click the 'question mark' icon to bring up help, it links me to the wiki page on Grepolympia .....

Kariella

Hoplite
it would be nice if there was an 'agree' button on these posts.

i believe that the reason it is so low is to entice you into purchasing the worms and grain at the store. you can't sustain the 12 an hour with one chicken unless you purchase.

maybe they should advertise 'honestly' - possible 12 eggs an hour if you continuously purchase food for your chicken at the store. Guaranteed 2 eggs per hour if you send your population out to search.

<button> AGREE!</button>

funny... not 5 min ago I posted pretty much the same thing in our alliance forum...

DeletedUser

Okay after two days of the easter egg thing, cant help but notice the more eggs you have in storage, the less likely you are to find worms and wheat is next to impossible. But I achieved the goal I set out, so Im good. Anything else is now just extra free stuff.