Easter Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Where is the chicken?

Discuss!!!

I have been waiting for the Easter Event.. so it is FINALLY here! it is Mar 29th, 2013.

Where the heck is the chicken? I have read the wiki and it says

Your Easter Chicken

In order to ensure that your chicken is well fed, you need to first open the chicken coop. This can be done by clicking on the Chicken and Egg icon in the lower right of the screen. It looks like the image to the right.

Well ... there is no image in the lower right of my screen. i could scroll all over the oceans but i wasn't thinking that the game was going to be that hard.

i stayed up JUST so that i could see what the heck it meant to send your population out to get the different types of food for the chicken. BUT ... if there is no chicken then what am i supposed to do?

i do have the new 'inventory' icon up in the top tool bar. but that's the only thing for the Easter Game that has shown up.

HELP .... am i the only one who is missing the chicken?

DeletedUser

Where is this chicken??? Is it too scared to cross the road???

DeletedUser667

the worlds are running slower so they may be close...

DeletedUser

Realy i have no idea whats going on here. I am searching for a dang chicken, but none. LOL is it hidden on the map. Or like IDK in a weird place. This is a dif game than christmas ones.
LOL, maybe i can feed it bugs from theta, no offense Deadalus, but theta is real messed up.

DeletedUser667

i worry if they cannot pull this off it is basicly last years event...why can't they tell us within an hour or so when things start..maybe money is as tight as they said before last update

DeletedUser2568

Tried logging out, and refreshing window... got nothing.

DeletedUser

Which came first the chicken or the egg? |I think they spent too much time on the egg part and forgot that you need a chicken also!

DeletedUser

It would be nice if the Mods at least informed us of what is going on.

DeletedUser

The event is due to begin at 08:00AM server time , today.

Happy Easter :)

DeletedUser

The event is due to begin at 08:00AM server time , today.

Happy Easter :)

Thank you for helping with the mystery. I have found it confusing as the dates have changed from Mar 27, to Mar 29, and now a time set. It would have all been easiest if they had just said this from the beginning.

I love the Grepolis game so am hoping this adds to the fun!

DeletedUser

try refreshing your screen. my chicken has arrived.

although ... it was 9:05 am according to the server clock on the game screen.

Last edited by a moderator: