Dying world: -_-

DeletedUser836

I am seeing more and more people leave and ghost. Silence is trying to overtake us in points but points dont win a war. We are the better fighters, see for yourself:

Fighters.jpg

I hope we see the population level out.

DeletedUser

I don't think that the world is dying yet..but the nobody really posts in the forums.

DeletedUser

Not sure. The hyperborea forum is dead, but not the world itself.

DeletedUser

So, why is it that no one posts here? I would think this would be the main center for communication between alliances and players.

DeletedUser836

The world isnt dying thanks to ads! Population increased by over 600 in the last month!

DeletedUser836

The #2 alliance took a huge hit and lost its top player.

DeletedUser1850

Hyperborea was a good idea, it needed to be made. It was an interesting experiment.

My belief is that this world was far too slow for a non-conquest world. If it was 2-2 it would have been workable. 3-3 would be crazy, I would love to have seen that.. It seemed much slower than a 1-1 world though, but I could be wrong.
I will continue to play Hyperborea until it closes, but I feel we lost many players who's first and only world was hyperborean.

DeletedUser

Hyperborea is not a world that will have wonders. Hyperborea is a completely different type of world compared to conquest or revolt worlds. You cannot conquer other players in Hyperborea. Some people consider it a training or learning style world.

DeletedUser836

There are some people who are playing it permanently to the end, the population is dropping at a slow rate. Currently 1609 people there.

DeletedUser10111

well i added 1
by far not my first world. but it is a nice distraction form the revolt world i am playing ( Lamia ). I have noticed very little aggression on my island. I hope this world does not go away to soon. Kind of like to watch the grass grow once in a while.

DeletedUser836

It is dying, it is barely over the 1300 marker.
It is losing about 100 a month which sets its life expectancy at 10 months.

DeletedUser836

Has 1005 players, only 760 are active for 2 weeks and 434 for 2-4 weeks. I think it is pretty clear who the victors of Hyper are. I will release a statement on this later. Let me first say this... Silence was a failure. They spied, cheated, did things that got themselves slain by mods and players alike. They were #1 and now are #4, they have less than 50% of the Landlords total BP. Put them in a real world and they would die quickly.

DeletedUser10729

wait i dont understand this world if you cant conquer then what is the point could some one enlighten me

DeletedUser

It is dying, it is barely over the 1300 marker.
It is losing about 100 a month which sets its life expectancy at 10 months.

Dude,
Who the hell are you? You don't play Hyper under "Figtree." Do you play there at all?

Inno has sustained Hyper for at least 2 yrs and all you have to report is how Hyper is dying. Most of us like the speed and the "training" world. We have other responsibilities in RL. If Hyper doesn't suit you, go elsewhere and post your crap there.

Out here.