Dragon Slayers

DeletedUser

You asked what the difference was between us bringing in PP people and you bringing in DS people. I gave you your answer.

That is like saying the difference was the names of the players. Or I killed someone with a knife but you pushed them off a ledge. Different method same result. It is still murder. The HOW doesnt change the WHAT.

DeletedUser3587

Talk is CHEAP.I can't wait to drag my Bag of nuts across the ocean.. Time will tell,but I kinda already now the end result :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I should defend my honer but then again why bother, my alliance members seem to appreciate what I've done for them. I've even gotten thank you messages from alliance members I've had to boot.

I scan the externals once in a while in case there is any interesting intel but seems to me like a bunch of sour losers whose time would of been better spent playing the game rather then boosting about how great they are if it wasn't for so and so.

If anyone has beef with me, you should of been man enough to come talk to me at the time so we can address the problem instead of complaining about it after the fact.

DeletedUser39

I should defend my honer but then again why bother, my alliance members seem to appreciate what I've done for them. I've even gotten thank you messages from alliance members I've had to boot.

I scan the externals once in a while in case there is any interesting intel but seems to me like a bunch of sour losers whose time would of been better spent playing the game rather then boosting about how great they are if it wasn't for so and so.

If anyone has beef with me, you should of been man enough to come talk to me at the time so we can address the problem instead of complaining about it after the fact.

It wouldn't be the US forum if it wasn't filled to the brim with boasting. It's pretty normal here, so I wouldn't go bananas over the fact people are doing it. Same goes for smack-talking.

Welcome to the externals;)

DeletedUser

Thanks, not going bananas over it, maybe over the lack of sleep. Maybe was a bit more dramatic then necessary :)

Just didn't feel right not to say anything but didn't want to start a finger pointing contest.

DeletedUser2330

I know this post is old but I just created my forum account today. I did not read the conversation after what Lom had to write because what Lom said is half right and half wrong. Some of the points made are correct, we have improved, but at the same time some of those points I disagree with. Kirruu gets written off in quite a few forum posts and is never given the credit he truly deserves. He is not a bad leader at all. An alliance cannot have a dictator and be successful most of the time. It takes a council to make the best decisions for the alliance so all the crap kirruu takes isn't always his fault. When an alliance has multiple viewpoints in a important discussion it makes a huge difference. Points are brought up, some arguments arise, some heated arguments. But in the end the final decision is based on what is best for the alliance. This whole drama thing being started up on world Naxos is getting good, we get a kick out of it. After all we do prove our points and rather than add to the drama we choose to let our armies and navies talk for us. The members respond well, they know the truth compared to the lies. They respect the decisions because they understand how we make them. Every alliance underestimates Havoc and that is something we are perfectly okay. We are not an alliance filled with idiots and cowards, we are an alliance filled with fighters. Being the number one fighting alliance on the server isn't just handed to you, we are there for a reason so please continue to underestimate us.

DeletedUser

I know this post is old but I just created my forum account today. I did not read the conversation after what Lom had to write because what Lom said is half right and half wrong. Some of the points made are correct, we have improved, but at the same time some of those points I disagree with. Kirruu gets written off in quite a few forum posts and is never given the credit he truly deserves. He is not a bad leader at all. An alliance cannot have a dictator and be successful most of the time. It takes a council to make the best decisions for the alliance so all the crap kirruu takes isn't always his fault. When an alliance has multiple viewpoints in a important discussion it makes a huge difference. Points are brought up, some arguments arise, some heated arguments. But in the end the final decision is based on what is best for the alliance. This whole drama thing being started up on world Naxos is getting good, we get a kick out of it. After all we do prove our points and rather than add to the drama we choose to let our armies and navies talk for us. The members respond well, they know the truth compared to the lies. They respect the decisions because they understand how we make them. Every alliance underestimates Havoc and that is something we are perfectly okay. We are not an alliance filled with idiots and cowards, we are an alliance filled with fighters. Being the number one fighting alliance on the server isn't just handed to you, we are there for a reason so please continue to underestimate us.

Break the nap buddy, and we can all play. If not see you the 18th... :) You are an alliance filled with jumpers, spies and others unwanted garbage. Lets hope you leave the excuses at home. :) You want to let your armies do the talking, lets go. Rather fight it out then watch you guys pick up refugee after refugee. Try to move up into 44, under premise of a nap. Even your diplomat left cause he couldnt stand it. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR ALLIANCE???

DeletedUser

You are number 1 in fighters because you all feed on the filth of the server, the crap players. You are not and have not been at war with one solid alliance on this server. That is a fact you cannot deny. Break the NAP, I dare you. Let us all see if you can handle being the number 1 in defenders when real alliances beat up on you. Maybe you will last more than a month, but knowing the history of jumpers and spies in the Havoc alliance, I doubt that. Stop trying to be the UN, and make friends and maintain friendships with every alliance on the server. Fight. Fight real alliances.

DeletedUser

You are number 1 in fighters because you all feed on the filth of the server, the crap players. You are not and have not been at war with one solid alliance on this server. That is a fact you cannot deny. Break the NAP, I dare you. Let us all see if you can handle being the number 1 in defenders when real alliances beat up on you. Maybe you will last more than a month, but knowing the history of jumpers and spies in the Havoc alliance, I doubt that. Stop trying to be the UN, and make friends and maintain friendships with every alliance on the server. Fight. Fight real alliances.

:eek:................. now we wait for the reply lol

DeletedUser2330

Break the nap buddy, and we can all play. If not see you the 18th... :) You are an alliance filled with jumpers, spies and others unwanted garbage. Lets hope you leave the excuses at home. :) You want to let your armies do the talking, lets go. Rather fight it out then watch you guys pick up refugee after refugee. Try to move up into 44, under premise of a nap. Even your diplomat left cause he couldnt stand it. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR ALLIANCE???

You do not know that story of our diplomat! Issues got out of hand, and he left due to his own reasons which I will not mention because I do not want to talk down on him. He's a good player and fighter. I've watched you guys fight, you're good maybe even great you talk about having big armies and attacking us as soon as the NAP is up... That is OKAY by us like I said we are number one in everything for a reason. You mention attacking us and act as if we won't even put up a fight. Has it every occurred to you that we are not idiots!? Say what you want about the NAP's we made but they were all part of strategy. If you don't use strategy in a game like Grepolis then you fail. You talk crap on us for using strategy which makes us think you want to mind games. Which by the way is a strategy of Grepolis cuddos to you for taking that approach.

DeletedUser2330

Is it terrible to use strategy in the game!? I guess the perks of being number one always getting criticized. Can you let me know why you guys accepted the NAP if alls you would do is complain about it? It doesn't add up but then again I missed a week and half of the game(RL issues, I stayed active but not active active. Logged on once a day) So I might have missed something.

DeletedUser

Is it terrible to use strategy in the game!? I guess the perks of being number one always getting criticized. Can you let me know why you guys accepted the NAP if alls you would do is complain about it? It doesn't add up but then again I missed a week and half of the game(RL issues, I stayed active but not active active. Logged on once a day) So I might have missed something.

We accepted a plain nap, no one from Asc ever accepted the 18 different rules and regulations that were made. If you guys are so big on fighting, why are you begging Sea Wolves for a deal and willing to just hand 44 over to us?

DeletedUser

Your "strategy" is to sim, build big cities, and feed on worthless players. Lol. Let me know how that one worked out for you when you all are gone in a couple months. Enjoy the rim. OC 76 is looking for new inhabitants. I suggest that is where you all run.

DeletedUser

You do not know that story of our diplomat! Issues got out of hand, and he left due to his own reasons which I will not mention because I do not want to talk down on him. He's a good player and fighter. I've watched you guys fight, you're good maybe even great you talk about having big armies and attacking us as soon as the NAP is up... That is OKAY by us like I said we are number one in everything for a reason. You mention attacking us and act as if we won't even put up a fight. Has it every occurred to you that we are not idiots!? Say what you want about the NAP's we made but they were all part of strategy. If you don't use strategy in a game like Grepolis then you fail. You talk crap on us for using strategy which makes us think you want to mind games. Which by the way is a strategy of Grepolis cuddos to you for taking that approach.

Just saying the other 2 alliances we went after said the same things and were are they now........? How many top 10 alliances have yall destroyed this server? We don't have the numbers because everyone we fight runs. We don't expect yall to roll over and die we expect yall to give us enough bp to make us number one. :)

DeletedUser2330

Diplomacy isn't my part of leadership, we agree on what should take place. If I remember correctly we formed a NAP with alliances so we could focus on fighting DS. Sad part is I missed most of the war due to my RL issues(Please do not talk crap on those issues it was a serious matter) When I was able to be real active again they fell apart and we were left with a ton of NAP's. As to the Sea Wolves part I do not know much about that. It has been mentioned but if I'm right I believe there's a coalition formed against us? Like Some of the alliances in the top ten are formed this huge force to strike us with when the NAP's are up. Maybe that's the reason you guys are running your mouth on how you're going to kill us in this war that is brewing. And again my reply is thank you for underestimating us.