Dragon Slayers

DeletedUser2330

That's why we haven't had an unsuccessful op yet? And yea we will have more then one alliance attack you we will have Ascension, Ascension too, and Sea wolves all with their own targets doing their own thing their way. But, due to the fact we KNOW each other from other servers and work/worked together on those in the past we all are able to coordinate at level yall just cant compete with. And like I said before we have already made 2 top 10 alliances quit already that is our proof of what we can and will do, what have yall done?

That was at the start of the server. Proving yourself is what's about to happen with this war you guys declared on us. You think we've never saw coordinated attacks? I will give you credit for being honest and admitting to who was coming after us I mean your hot-headed leader mflip tried to deny it at first.

DeletedUser

That was at the start of the server. Proving yourself is what's about to happen with this war you guys declared on us. You think we've never saw coordinated attacks? I will give you credit for being honest and admitting to who was coming after us I mean your hot-headed leader mflip tried to deny it at first.

Really, We did not declare war on you guys. Firestardiva2 launched an attack on us breaking the nap... You arent killing off troops launching 350 slings with revolt on...

DeletedUser

Really, We did not declare war on you guys. Firestardiva2 launched an attack on us breaking the nap... You arent killing off troops launching 350 slings with revolt on...

Just for the record Winter Hegemony and Exodus broke the NAPs with us first (This is more for Acupunctures comment we break NAPs when we feel like it). Im not even going to comment on the rest, I dont even know what to say other than Sea Wolves did spy on Dupnikalkoholik during the NAP .. but Firestardiva2 .. yeah .. going to go find some Vodka now. If there was other situations? Maybe, maybe not, I dunno, too busy suckling my Vodka bottle =)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit** Oh and technically we made 2 top ten alliances quit too, Dragon Slayers were #3, The Coming of Oblivion WAS number 5 at one point. Shut up it counts. =D Besides really wont matter in a month because whoever wins this war wont have anybody left to fight. Time for some Metallica King Nothing! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7490

Just for the record Winter Hegemony and Exodus broke the NAPs with us first (This is more for Acupunctures comment we break NAPs when we feel like it). Im not even going to comment on the rest, I dont even know what to say other than Sea Wolves did spy on Dupnikalkoholik during the NAP .. but Firestardiva2 .. yeah .. going to go find some Vodka now. If there was other situations? Maybe, maybe not, I dunno, too busy suckling my Vodka bottle =)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit** Oh and technically we made 2 top ten alliances quit too, Dragon Slayers were #3, The Coming of Oblivion WAS number 5 at one point. Shut up it counts. =D Besides really wont matter in a month because whoever wins this war wont have anybody left to fight. Time for some Metallica King Nothing! ;)

Havoc broke a NAP with HB while plotting to attack them with your new pact academies The Plague,

the reason for terminating the NAP without even telling HB was one of their members 2supported against a havoc attack on a third party alliance, in actual fact one Hb member sent trips to a city hed revolted that happened to have also been under attacks by Havoc,

regarding alliances chased from the game, being devils advocate on this one and taking neither side,

DA had lost interest because they failed to buy their advantage in size on this server along with heavy attacks by SW/Ascension, not to mention they had marked themselves enemys and trouble makers from the start lol

Ds had major inactivity issues before Havoc even attacked them with proper focus. you guys may not have knew this at the times, and a kill is still a kill, in each respective alliances eyes.

Adressing the point meetsandtitans made over Diplomacy tactics to kill off alliances 1by1.....that crap only goes so far before every other alliance stops trusting you......its why every alliance who does that fails in ever server, tons of Havoc members over estimate their true strength and I will wager right now within the timeline of your battles people will bail out that didnt want to join in the first place from alliances you isolated and bullied.

Rank 1 for a month is meaningless other than a short moral boost, its never how quick you become no1 its about having the foundation and strength to stay there......only time will show if you guys have the steal to back up half the talk that comes from some of your members.

thisisgrepolis may the best team win.

DeletedUser

It was never a secret who was going to attack? Do you forget what you just read while writing your reply cause your replies make no sense and honestly keep saying the same thing over and over. This is my last reply to you because I cant deal with the level of derpness you produce.

Havoc broke a NAP with HB while plotting to attack them with your new pact academies The Plague,

the reason for terminating the NAP without even telling HB was one of their members 2supported against a havoc attack on a third party alliance, in actual fact one Hb member sent trips to a city hed revolted that happened to have also been under attacks by Havoc,

regarding alliances chased from the game, being devils advocate on this one and taking neither side,

DA had lost interest because they failed to buy their advantage in size on this server along with heavy attacks by SW/Ascension, not to mention they had marked themselves enemys and trouble makers from the start lol

Ds had major inactivity issues before Havoc even attacked them with proper focus. you guys may not have knew this at the times, and a kill is still a kill, in each respective alliances eyes.

Adressing the point meetsandtitans made over Diplomacy tactics to kill off alliances 1by1.....that crap only goes so far before every other alliance stops trusting you......its why every alliance who does that fails in ever server, tons of Havoc members over estimate their true strength and I will wager right now within the timeline of your battles people will bail out that didnt want to join in the first place from alliances you isolated and bullied.

Rank 1 for a month is meaningless other than a short moral boost, its never how quick you become no1 its about having the foundation and strength to stay there......only time will show if you guys have the steal to back up half the talk that comes from some of your members.

thisisgrepolis may the best team win.

Very well put man!

DeletedUser

Ho hum... Not hot headed at all, just dont like the "Havoc Way". But we will continue to prove ourselves... Today is just the beginning... But I am sure excuses will come up for why we are taking your cities...

DeletedUser

we've never seen**

DeletedUser

So when the war starts and more than just you land coordinated attacks against us you'll claim you guys were the only alliance to come after us? I do my homework buddy, I've proved myself on past servers just as you guys have. Remember you still have to prove yourself in Naxos just because you were good in the past does not guarantee success now.

So far Havoc is proving to be just a mra who cant land coordinated attacks, cant play defense, and just recruits like crazy trying desperately to be something they aren't. An actual Contender...

DeletedUser3109

Since I would have an even view on things as I am pro neither side.
Enyo3 Jumps when he isn't in a position to win, unless he is with friends (don't deny it E3), I played with him in Lamia.
Ascension has too many friends in the same area(future).
roughly 1/3-2/3 of Havoc membership is original the rest are from alliances they rimmed. So chances are half of their members will jump if things go sour.
5/6 (roughly) of Ascension members are original at this stage this is a good amount so if things go bad they are more likely to fight with their buds than jump. If their still here when the average member is 100,000-400,000 this will probably sink to half of their members are original, the other are from merges and wars.
Overall this will depend on how the large alliances near and in 45 help, whichever team NAF,GP,HB, TP, RN. chances are Ascension is going to win because of chemistry and allies, but Havoc has a huge core but it is not as tight as Ascension's. Havoc also stupidly announced their strategy instead of denying that strategy anyone who now reads the forums can know you really can't trust alliances like Havoc early game, This is an acceptable strategy late game because to win you have to destroy anything that threatens you from winning including allies.
The winner isn't always the one with the most points or highest average or even the one's with the most bp and skill in the end for all we know Ghost Pirates+NAF+The Faction can merge and create a super alliance that dominates the world from the moment it was formed to the end of the game, then they could help Havoc beat Ascension.
Also the winner of the world could even be 13th place at the end but they built at least 4 wonders and that would be all that mattered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7789

Ascension is not alone. I would like to see a super alliance. After Havoc is done there wont be much competition left and world will start getting boring :(

DeletedUser

I love how Mets splashes a dramatic soap opera, yet totally goes awol as soon as the war starts. What a pathetic worthless ....
My hats off to Ascension and Seawolves. I have no problem with anyone that talks the talk and can back it up. You guys are the real deal. Whytheface and I have been successful in games like Evony and Light of Nova, and we joined Havoc because of the location and their pact with DS. I am not a jumper, and will give you guys more BP, but the writing was on the wall before this war even started.
I am pretty sure ImmaG is right... this will be a very boring server. GG

DeletedUser

Grrrr, The Ghost Pirates are coming to an enemy city in 45 near you!

tumblr_m57wqfUUbZ1r4y12x.gif

DeletedUser7490

Well all I can say on the previous few posts is that Havoc were well warned the way they tried tot reat potential friendlies was always going to cause problems for them,

there was a major lack of respect from the majority of large point players within Havoc or recruited to Havoc, that tend to judge other teams on size or rank position instead of how they actually play and conduct/handle themselves,

for those saying Ascension have too many friends that would be due to better diplomacy and tactics than Havoc went about their business,

there isnt much different happening in this server though than tends to happen in every other server, this being a speed 2, when the speed 3 opend the following month many abandoned this server and only the tight knit groups remain and a few still MRA's, but as pointed out even those MRAs could still potentially band together if they put the efforts in, but my original opinion has not changed of many of the "also rans" there is a severe lack of team work in most alliances and everybody in Grepo knows be you a large team or a small one, good team work can beat any numbers,

Havoc are not broken yet and perhaps those who talked a good game might still find their grit, I know a few good guys still toughing it out in Havoc and thats the kind of players that get my respect, if people stopped alliance jumping so often then wed perhaps get back to the gold days of grepolis where players were actually prepared to lose citys in good battles and would never dream of bailing out just because a few heavy hits landed, but thats the problem with modern Grepo IMO, with the increase of pay to play/win people are more reluctant to fight and lose citys they paid to build up or bought slots to gain, so I can understand why loyalty is becoming more and more difficult to find these days between members and alliances.

BUT this is grepo and anything can change in an instant one day your down the next your back in contention so I dont think the server will become boring I see a lot of decent looking alliances still emerging and who will no doubt fancy their own chances for their WW victorys when it gets to that point,

a few things to improve the servers dont open new servers so close together so quickly, people should focus on one server at a time then activity wouldnt dip or interest wane for some, and if powerhouses didnt always team up early to destroy mass recruiters to balance the size differences then alliances would last longer,

although I have said this many times to the devs too, if Grepo went back to spreading out new players in the compas points of the server instead of ground zero central of a world map, then you could have multiple super powers growing within their own compass point locations with their own indvidual battles, for example Northe East South & West, but oceans apart between, you could have 100+ alliances growing in each compass location vying for cotnrol of their sectors, then as the world grows and each super power whose managed to dominate their own oceans sectors would have had more time to become established power houses in each of their own rights as they move closer together they start clashing and you get the older .1 proper wars that lasted months instead of whatw e have today a big fight that can essentially be finished within a couple of weeks,

if you think about this youl see what I meean, before grep.2 when you started a server and chose your start location you actually landed more spread out from all other alliances except those who chose the same map location,........as it is with the current set up everybody lands within 1 ocean of each other and whoever gets the best starts tend to try and bully everything else,

if you consider alliances thats joined later and have oceans to themselves these would be potentially how much time others would get within their own map locations to grow into a server and by default making sure no one alliance can be determined a winner at such an early stage.....if any other long timers here reading this also recall how much the forums bustled with speculation and anticipation of "big wars" that everybody looked forward too, but again the World wonder building aspect is also what causes alliances to bully anything thats not connected to their own teams if they want to win the server, so untilt he Devs change that this isnt going to change anytime soon. :(

DeletedUser3109

Well all I can say on the previous few posts is that Havoc were well warned the way they tried tot reat potential friendlies was always going to cause problems for them,

there was a major lack of respect from the majority of large point players within Havoc or recruited to Havoc, that tend to judge other teams on size or rank position instead of how they actually play and conduct/handle themselves,

for those saying Ascension have too many friends that would be due to better diplomacy and tactics than Havoc went about their business,

there isnt much different happening in this server though than tends to happen in every other server, this being a speed 2, when the speed 3 opend the following month many abandoned this server and only the tight knit groups remain and a few still MRA's, but as pointed out even those MRAs could still potentially band together if they put the efforts in, but my original opinion has not changed of many of the "also rans" there is a severe lack of team work in most alliances and everybody in Grepo knows be you a large team or a small one, good team work can beat any numbers,

Havoc are not broken yet and perhaps those who talked a good game might still find their grit, I know a few good guys still toughing it out in Havoc and thats the kind of players that get my respect, if people stopped alliance jumping so often then wed perhaps get back to the gold days of grepolis where players were actually prepared to lose citys in good battles and would never dream of bailing out just because a few heavy hits landed, but thats the problem with modern Grepo IMO, with the increase of pay to play/win people are more reluctant to fight and lose citys they paid to build up or bought slots to gain, so I can understand why loyalty is becoming more and more difficult to find these days between members and alliances.

BUT this is grepo and anything can change in an instant one day your down the next your back in contention so I dont think the server will become boring I see a lot of decent looking alliances still emerging and who will no doubt fancy their own chances for their WW victorys when it gets to that point,

a few things to improve the servers dont open new servers so close together so quickly, people should focus on one server at a time then activity wouldnt dip or interest wane for some, and if powerhouses didnt always team up early to destroy mass recruiters to balance the size differences then alliances would last longer,

although I have said this many times to the devs too, if Grepo went back to spreading out new players in the compas points of the server instead of ground zero central of a world map, then you could have multiple super powers growing within their own compass point locations with their own indvidual battles, for example Northe East South & West, but oceans apart between, you could have 100+ alliances growing in each compass location vying for cotnrol of their sectors, then as the world grows and each super power whose managed to dominate their own oceans sectors would have had more time to become established power houses in each of their own rights as they move closer together they start clashing and you get the older .1 proper wars that lasted months instead of whatw e have today a big fight that can essentially be finished within a couple of weeks,

if you think about this youl see what I meean, before grep.2 when you started a server and chose your start location you actually landed more spread out from all other alliances except those who chose the same map location,........as it is with the current set up everybody lands within 1 ocean of each other and whoever gets the best starts tend to try and bully everything else,

if you consider alliances thats joined later and have oceans to themselves these would be potentially how much time others would get within their own map locations to grow into a server and by default making sure no one alliance can be determined a winner at such an early stage.....if any other long timers here reading this also recall how much the forums bustled with speculation and anticipation of "big wars" that everybody looked forward too, but again the World wonder building aspect is also what causes alliances to bully anything thats not connected to their own teams if they want to win the server, so untilt he Devs change that this isnt going to change anytime soon. :(

Well said I agree with most points you said and with my comment of allies too close, Sea Wolves and Evis are essentially in the middle of your core and will most likely hamper your growth as pacts in the future as they are both going to be powerhouses. I am also tired of why so many were unloyal to their alliance except for a few players in each alliance when you talk about the Golden Era of Grepo it just made me wish I started playing Grepo half a year earlier.

DeletedUser

If it was Havoc that broke the NAP why did WH kick out the guy who actually broke it to try to maintain the NAP? =P There was also a small attack on one of our guys earlier I dont remember who was involved so that was essentially strike 2 .. Mole and I just didnt wait for strike 3.

I say this knowing Havoc doesnt exactly have the morale high ground on breaking NAPs. Ive seen at least 2-3 Havoc attacks or attempts on NAP partners per week and I honestly have to chalk it up to stupidity and sabotage at this point.

@ Highland Wolf That sounds epic. I would love to see a snowball effect war going on where it starts regional and champions move up to face the bigger fish after winning local culminating in some massive wars like what you could get from a good game of risk =)