Delta Dawn=MRA=Bad Alliance

DeletedUser

I don't know whats your problem with Delta Dawn, they have got ~80 members, so what? It's a speed 1 world, and alliances with a few players can't help each other.

DeletedUser

They will disappear kinda like -Beats- pre-mades on the EN server. They just disappear. I mean I don't have a spy in there, but they do have like 10 leaders... Never good idea.

Black Legion, eNeMy, and From the Ashes are going to be the good alliances on this world because they are experienced and know what they are doing.

eNeMy: Pre-Made from the EN server with some of the US server, All out experienced
Black Legion: Members from US not many from EN or at least good ones but there US side is strong as long as they can stay active
From the Ashes: US and EN people gets killed on Gamma and farmed by me , but they will do good here I think

DeletedUser535

Basically mostly the players and alliances from Gamma that have failed have hopped onto a more, easier and slower world. It seems that a very few players in this world are angry at MRA's, Interesting.

It looks like some of the top alliances on this world, that failed on Gamma are making the same Mistakes again. No matter how MRA an alliance is, the best alliance will be determined on Team Work.

So nothing can be predicted until Beginner protection ends, so we could see who is really the most offensive alliance to control their current ocean(s).

Trolol

DeletedUser

I don't know whats your problem with Delta Dawn, they have got ~80 members, so what? It's a speed 1 world, and alliances with a few players can't help each other.

I am not in any of these alliances just to start with that. They have never played before never met or anything. How do you think Team Work they will do?

Did I say I had a problem with them? No, I just think they will fall and gerrand well said brother well said

DeletedUser

"[...]never played before never met [...]"

On Alpha, we have never played before, and never met, but we made a very good alliance :)

We must know each other.

DeletedUser

"[...]never played before never met [...]"

On Alpha, we have never played before, and never met, but we made a very good alliance :)

We must know each other.

Not trying to be mean, but last I checked. You got booted and betrayed lol... not what I would call and good alliance. Ya blame it on the founder put him on the profile, still doesn't change anything or make a difference. I have seen your profile I know how it feels and thats why I know those alliances fail

DeletedUser504

Basically mostly the players and alliances from Gamma that have failed have hopped onto a more, easier and slower world.

Just waiting for a Speed 3 Revolt world. Speed 1 sucks, but whatever speed beats playing Conquest. :p

DeletedUser

These are Delta Dawn's salad days. Everyone can feel like they're part of something larger and world-dominating without having to defend themselves.

So let's not rain on their parade. No need to call anyone out on the forum. Let them enjoy these moments...