Delta Dawn=MRA=Bad Alliance

DeletedUser

Founder of Delta Dawn saus:

i mas recruited.I filtered the players and you can see that we are a strong alliance. We will be kicking the butt of smaller players.

Just letting all people in Delta Dawn know that many alliances will be looking to take you down. So if your new to the game find a new alliance before BP ends! :0

Thanks.
THEOS

DeletedUser

Ok, ty.

I think a good alliance, should be reduced. Prevent inactive people, people who only seek help ...

And this shows that this type of alliance, as they begin to be conquered inactive players, some alliance members change.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of problems with MRAs: espionage from other alliances, inactive players, spreading yourself too thin, etc...

Plus, MRAs are almost always targeted by smaller alliances, since if multiple MRA members are hit... who are you, as a leader and fellow members, going to protect? Especially when you have 10 members being hit simultaneously.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of problems with MRAs: espionage from other alliances, inactive players, spreading yourself too thin, etc...

Plus, MRAs are almost always targeted by smaller alliances, since if multiple MRA members are hit... who are you, as a leader and fellow members, going to protect? Especially when you have 10 members being hit simultaneously.

Correct.

Look I'll put two pictures that demonstrate this. The photos are of a world with twenty days of the Spanish server.

My alliance. Number 24.

luOOO.png

But first in offense rank.

AAP7h.png

DeletedUser

90 members in 2 days
NO IT'S NOT AN MRA *fail*

Thats a lot to have in 2 days? Thats 35 members a day! He even admitted he was a MRA? And your saying your founder is wrong? Then even if your not a MRA your leadership is bad.

DeletedUser

oh haha sorry I thought I saw you on the Delta Dawn roster. lol ya...

Top 5 Alliances go in order from best to worst:
Tie for first and second goes to Black Legion and eNeMy
3rd place- From the Ashes
4th Place- The Doom Reapers
5th Place- Delta Dawn

DeletedUser

the mass recruiting you mentioned happened the first 10 hours of the server start.
those that hold the same core values have stayed the others were removed. all members of DD are allowed to message anyone they want and convince them to join.
however just today hundreds of people received the exact same recruitment message from enemy guild. that's what I would call mass recruitment

DeletedUser504

the mass recruiting you mentioned happened the first 10 hours of the server start.
those that hold the same core values have stayed the others were removed. all members of DD are allowed to message anyone they want and convince them to join.
however just today hundreds of people received the exact same recruitment message from enemy guild. that's what I would call mass recruitment

How can it be 'hundreds' when you only have 87 total in your own alliance?

And how are you not defining 'everyone can spam anyone they see on any island in the world who has more then 300 points', which you have to admit looks to be exactly what has happened, as 'mass recruitment'?

C'mon, man. Just admit it. You're an MRA.

Doesn't mean you have to stay that way, but, c'mon. :p

DeletedUser

Your a MRA. There has been 200 people join there alliance. They just kick the not as big players... Thats all they are doing. Your the biggest MRA here, but if it makes you feel better your not the only one! :)

There is Doom Reapers who are catching up

DeletedUser

oh haha sorry I thought I saw you on the Delta Dawn roster. lol ya...

Top 5 Alliances go in order from best to worst:
Tie for first and second goes to Black Legion and eNeMy
3rd place- From the Ashes
4th Place- The Doom Reapers
5th Place- Delta Dawn

LOL. Thank you. But why are we the first? :D