Dead Forums Revived

DeletedUser

Wow. If you use the alt combo to put it in then it just posts a completely blank forum post. Lemme see if it just deletes the stuff after the special character or before too:

Findings: just after. I'm gonna run around making blank forum posts now!

DeletedUser7600

I do question you. It's my job as a Grepo Reporter.

Seriously though, your success in one world does not necessarily correlate with your success in another world. Right now your alliance looks reasonable, but not as great as the first post suggests.

Do I question you as a leader? Looking over what's been said here, yes, I do question you a little.

As for you being better than Chi...stats say otherwise right now.

I knew I would find it..:D...Any questions on my leadership abilities now, Myst?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knew I would find it..:D...Any questions on my leadership abilities now, Myst?

You can hardly show your leadership abilities in 1-2 weeks which have included no wars to speak of. In peaceful times anyone can be a great leader. :p Let's see your alliance last 3-4 months in the top spots, take out a couple of good alliances, then your leadership would probably start showing. :)

DeletedUser7600

Heck Yea!!! The X-mas stuff starts in 4 hours. Those ornaments are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True story: The x-mas features shortened the duration of an en world "Gela" by at least two months!!! GO Krypt!!!

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Nope, I played with a different IGN as well :p I was also in Krypteia, and still am for that matter.

DeletedUser6486

I played against Kryt in Tau, it was for a very short time though, I joined pretty close to WW time and I was still a noob then.

DeletedUser8023

Man, Create a massive MRA spanning over 5 oceans then dumping them of on the #1 alliance then you disappear from the game completely. You have showed us all the way to be a great leader in grepolis, thank you for teaching us how its done

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Man, Create a massive MRA spanning over 5 oceans then dumping them of on the #1 alliance then you disappear from the game completely. You have showed us all the way to be a great leader in grepolis, thank you for teaching us how its done

thisisgrepolis

Yea and that No.1 Alliance only seems number 1 in rankings ;)