Dead Forums Revived

DeletedUser

This will be completely biased because, well, I live.

How about those little guys from the rim ranked #12 in points but #4 in ABP. Seriously? Can we get any more badashes in one place that are completely unexpected? I think not.

Let us contemplate:

Are we thriving because we have no real competition? Certainly.

Would we be doing the same in the core? I think so.

Think you could stand up to us? Let's hear why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately you ruin that good appearance by being pacted with The Death Legend, if not now then at one point. Good stats I won't deny that, but pacting with an MRA? Oh dear XD

To add to that, you have an academy. I mean...why? Just why?

So no, you wouldn't last in the core. The top alliances would most likely rip you to shreds due to being a either larger or a more dangerous unit. Take CHIAjuana for example. They have more BP than you when you have nearly 4x the members they have.

You asked, I answered. I'd stay on the rim if I were you. It's probably safer.

DeletedUser7600

Not very good reporting! Never once have we been pacted with Legend!!! NEVER!!!

The proper approach to Acad. is often lost to those who have no idea what they are doing in this game!

The MRA's have put a stigma on Acad. for many players which is unfortunate. Structured and utilized properly for training purposes for up and coming talent is imperative within this game. Over time there will be many lost to real life issues or other outside circumstances but I would not expect you to understand this since you have already shown your ignorance and lack of understanding of the full dynamics of a grepo gaming experience, with your previous comments!

I assure you I have done this from the core prior to this with a LOT less with the same result! Even some of the "Top" players and alliances within this world are well aware of the damage I can do! They have watched and fell under my sword before!

Those are FACTS! Ask a few of them:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually yes you were, because I joined them briefly for about an hour to get some inside intel (it was dead there) and lo and behold, some of your posts were on their forums. Care to explain that?

Perfectly good reporting I'd say.

You've edited your post twice, and still you haven't actually proven anything beyond having a sizable ego and that you're not open to criticism despite the fact this thread was supposed to be for members like myself to throw their opinion out.

DeletedUser7600

I swear on my children we have not pacted with anyone except our Acad. in this world!!! I am now very curious how some of our posts were on there forum. Had to be from a spy! I will look into this now!

DeletedUser

Anyway, my main point was that you were behind an 8 man alliance on ABP. That's not exactly a sign of greatness, particularly there was only maybe a day between you and CHIajuana coming out of Beginners Protection.

Immediately it must be a spy. From an MRA. Who seem to have no idea what they're actually doing.

This wouldn't explain why your alliance name was at the top of the posts in question unless you were sharing a forum tab, which suggests an NAP or a pact at some point in time.

If the above is correct then how were you not aware of it before?

DeletedUser

Excellent point Mystogan, I think Treachery failed to realize the alliance immediately above him in ABP which contains half the members Numbers and Figures does. It might be worth mentioning that CHIajuana is ranked in the mid-twenties last time I checked.

DeletedUser

Excellent point Mystogan, I think Treachery failed to realize the alliance immediately above him in ABP which contains half the members Numbers and Figures does. It might be worth mentioning that CHIajuana is ranked in the mid-twenties last time I checked.

CHIajuana actually has around 1/4 of the players Numbers and Figures does (without factoring in their Academy).

DeletedUser7600

Chi is very good! But not as good as us! Ask Orulla! I know him from a little alliance called "The Varden"
I am starting to think you guys question me...LOL

DeletedUser

I do question you. It's my job as a Grepo Reporter.

Seriously though, your success in one world does not necessarily correlate with your success in another world. Right now your alliance looks reasonable, but not as great as the first post suggests.

Do I question you as a leader? Looking over what's been said here, yes, I do question you a little.

As for you being better than Chi...stats say otherwise right now.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say "failed to realize" so much as "intentionally omitted" because they take away from the banter I'm trying to create. I didn't anticipate that one guy would be so friggan serious about this.

I do question you. It's my job as a Grepo Reporter.

No. It's not your "job". If you think that posting a game's forums is work, you're going to have a terribad life.

DeletedUser

You asked for banter, you got banter. American Standard didn't like the banter, not my problem. All banter has a hint of seriousness to it, otherwise where would you get the banter from in the first place?

I already worked as a mechanic about 4 years back. Enjoyed it, but good god I couldn't do it everyday XD

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say "failed to realize" so much as "intentionally omitted" because they take away from the banter I'm trying to create. I didn't anticipate that one guy would be so friggan serious about this.

No. It's not your "job". If you think that posting a game's forums is work, you're going to have a terribad life.

I think you're taking the word "job" way too literally here. :) He didn't mean to say that he's getting paid to do this. He meant only that he does that as a reporter.

DeletedUser

You asked for banter, you got banter. American Standard didn't like the banter, not my problem. All banter has a hint of seriousness to it, otherwise where would you get the banter from in the first place?

I already worked as a mechanic about 4 years back. Enjoyed it, but good god I couldn't do it everyday XD

Roofing is easily the hardest work I've ever done. I can't actually think of anything that could be harder. Maybe a soldier, but that's only because the emotional stress is mixed in with the physical. It's physically brutal though.

I think you're taking the word "job" way too literally here. :) He didn't mean to say that he's getting paid to do this. He meant only that he does that as a reporter.

I think that you're taking my post too literally.

Back to the point! You guys come south, and I'll go north and show you how this game is really played. Stats will never tell the story of my grepo divinity.

DeletedUser

I like chijuana because some of my favourite stuff ends in juana, but what could it possibly be?...

DeletedUser

I like chijuana because some of my favourite stuff ends in juana, but what could it possibly be?...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! We're not here to talk about pot. We're here to talk about how amazeballs my alliance is.