David vs Goliath

DeletedUser2770

where have I heard that I was not all that before, oh yes every server I have played on...Funny that on every server I have always winded up #1 in everything accept for DBP....If I was in myonia apathetic I assure you things would have been different but congratz on your success against SW....

This was a david vs goliath tab though about how TEE has entered 65 and how war was happening between us, so lets get back on track please....

On that note blood has been spilled. After countless attacks and 4 failed cs attempts on our city I am happy to report that finally there was a cs that landed successfully.... However I can not say that it was a cs that landed on 2nd coming but rather a TEE city that is about to be taken by our very handsome AD....

Now I know this player is on as we have chatted but wat i cant understand is for all the hoopla about these might LS siege breaks I have heard about I do not see any incomings.... LIL sad as I had popcorn waiting to see the screen light up....

SO lets start to keep count as once I get going with taking cities I dont stop....

TEE... Zero
2nd Coming... One

DeletedUser

App you obviously think to much of yourself we had the best players and attackers on the server you would have been left crying.. we declared war and tore through 100 plus shush members plus the support they were receiving from the other M.R.As like nothing you would have just been another head for my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

talk is cheap... I have always heard talk but yet no one has ever made good on it when it comes to me personally.... Like I said congratz on your success in myonia and your success with SW[if that is what happened]... This is zeta though and this tab is about war between TEE and 2nd and would like to keep it about that respectfully, before a mod comes in and stops the thread....

feel free to open up a different tab though where we can talk about your greatness, i am sure it will be quite amusing

PS- there is only one king in grepolis... He goes by the great name of King Butter, all others are imposters :D

DeletedUser

Geesh...you give a few guys a hand to get started on a server while waiting on your new server to open and clown like this think they are all that...lol.

Back on topic, I am also waiting for the BP rain. I can't get all my VPs done. I still have about 10 "waiting" to be queued up while all my cities are partying. Right now, I am waiting to see what happens with the city "takeovers". AD is mowing through the ocean, TEE. Don't get your toes run over.

DeletedUser

Sheewolf you got crushed and that's why you left... why do you feel the need to lie

DeletedUser2770

know SW for around 2 ears, never ever heard of her being a liar....

quite a few other things but a liar, nah

DeletedUser2770

I think you are the only one who truly cares there mr apathetic... I did ask you to start your own thread of greatness as well, pal

DeletedUser

these forums are boring so i really have to try to cause a ruckus and what better way to do that then call out an habitual lair

DeletedUser

Gosh, I really want to be in your alliance now Mr Apathy. Seems like you are probably the only player ever that has managed to take other players cities. Please teach me!

I'll be Goliath and you can be David, but don't resort to throwing stones please.

DeletedUser

Please that's a child's response......If your trying to argue a point say something rational and factual.

DeletedUser

Ahhh....we started 3 or 4 months after the server started and got hit about 3 to 4 weeks into playing. And I don't think our 15 or 20 members even came close to being an MRA. We started and did not even get to conquest ability...lol. You ran around rimming new players. You were not fighting alliances. You were just fighting the new players to the server...lol. Yeah. That makes you "awesome"...lol. It was also a No Morale server, so we weren't worried about it. We started about a month after this server started but with it being a "slower" server, it gave us that opportunity we needed to get established. We are doing just fine. I think we may have "40" or so members. So we are not an MRA. Our core are the same old team that has fought together for awhile. Now that AD is back, we got most of the "old gang" back together and are having fun. We even managed to make a new friend or two along the way. Too bad you aren't on this server, You might even have had fun fighting a real alliance. :)

Pure lies. You were one of the first on Myonia as you were the founder of SHUSH, one of the first alliances on Myonia. According to grepostats, you wered rimmed on "2013-03-04 00:56:52". Myonia opened on "Created: February 15th 2013". Please explain to me how this is three-four months later? The world hasn't even been opened for three months. Once again, grepostats shows that you had more than 40 members at one time and in the Myonia forums it shows that:

A) You were there at the start
B) Your alliance was considered an MRA.

Apox rimmed you before, even with the support of three alliances. Don't bother denying it because after he rimmed you he found support inbound from other alliances. I'm sure he could do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

can a mod step in here please...I have clearly asked for them to stop posting about issues that clearly has nothing to do with this thread 3x and not one response from a mod....Do i have to file a support claim to get it handled....

When we go off topic and no one is complaining the mods shut it down, now that someone is actually complaining the mods do nothing

DeletedUser

Clean up on aisle David vs Goliath.

BTW - in the future, there is a report post button, if a post is off topic, that is the fastest way to bring our attention to it rather than posting more off topic spam in it. There are quite a few posts and we don't necessarily see everything. Back on topic for now so we dont have to start infracting.

DeletedUser2770

thank you daed, was unaware of that...

back on topic then.... Seems 2nd coming has struck again... While TEE is busy colonizing cities or going after inactives and ghost cities of 3k, we are actually going after them... We have another TEE city in siege on a base island of theirs and yet again there mighty LS fleets seem to be nothing more than a myth to us as we have yet to see them...Hoping to see them soon though...Guess I am going to have to start going after their leadership and then maybe we can be lucky enough

Last I heard TEE was supposedly moving their elite to the frontlines... Better Hurry

To all interested:
TEE- Zero
2nd- TWO

DeletedUser2770

Update.....

Another TEE city lost to 2nd coming..... Another 6 cs attempts blown up that were sent at us as well.... Still waiting for thiose massive LS fleets and these awesome players that others have cried about

Wake up world TEE is not all that..... Stop sucking their toes and fight

Lost Cities
TEE- Three
2nd- Zero

DeletedUser2568

Update.....

Another TEE city lost to 2nd coming..... Another 6 cs attempts blown up that were sent at us as well.... Still waiting for thiose massive LS fleets and these awesome players that others have cried about

Wake up world TEE is not all that..... Stop sucking their toes and fight

Lost Cities
TEE- Three
2nd- Zero

LOL love the sucking their toes...