David vs Goliath

DeletedUser2770

Forum is dead and apparently so are 2nd Coming.... The other day TEE launched an offensive on one of our players and unbelievably every attack ended up not even hitting our castle walls, which was to bad as we had loads of vegetables for them....

It is clear that war is here and will take place just over the eastern border of 55 into 65... The odds are clearly in favor for TEE making this a true David and Goliath setting.... Stay tuned for banter, updates, and fun.... But no whining[kaana]

AT least now we finally get to see what all the hoopla is about and if it was true or if it was just a bunch of noobs who don't know how to play the game....

A wise man once said: If you are a friend of everyone, then you are a friend to no one....

PS- Would love to see who is betting on what alliance [naturally present alliances can not bet, lol]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tbh it was all hoopla from noobs who dont know how to play..i have noticed a large amount of TEE doesnt seem to know what there doing, but there are just a few that do.

DeletedUser2714

tbh it was all hoopla from noobs who dont know how to play..i have noticed a large amount of TEE doesnt seem to know what there doing, but there are just a few that do.

Ohh by "Large Amount" you mean our OC 53 edge?? ok..well even the non-experienced members of TEE have apparently given you and your buddies a run for your money...please think before you say something stupid

DeletedUser

Ugh. This last CS attempt by TEE was extremely pitiful. Now they think that colonizing "en masse" in O65 will "help" them. Heh. Build those cities for us. We will be taking them once they are a respectable size for us.

DeletedUser

Ohh by "Large Amount" you mean our OC 53 edge?? ok..well even the non-experienced members of TEE have apparently given you and your buddies a run for your money...please think before you say something stupid - alteclansing110

Why do the most random TEE members respond to what i post

DeletedUser

This guy is talking about O53, and we are talking about O65. I don't even understand what he is talking about half the time. I don't think he understands what ocean 2nd COMING is in or that we are talking about the conflict that has now started between TEE and 2nd COMING. Would love to hear more from both sides regarding this situation.

DeletedUser2568

This guy is talking about O53, and we are talking about O65. I don't even understand what he is talking about half the time. I don't think he understands what ocean 2nd COMING is in or that we are talking about the conflict that has now started between TEE and 2nd COMING. Would love to hear more from both sides regarding this situation.

I would too SheWolff... the forums have gone to quiet... maybe its because TEE spokesman Ramp8ge is on vacation.

DeletedUser2770

I think I made the leaders of TEE feel foolish when I called them out and showed they were full of it... To bad the noobs do not see what is going on around them.... Wonder what everyone would do and who would they fight if 2nd coming just picked up and left lol

DeletedUser

Forgive AD's frustration. He is just so used to leading his team in REAL fights. Since we don't have any noobs to train, what we have seen so far is just really disappointing. We have so many victory processions going in our cities that our little peoples have had to line up now to wait for an "opening".

DeletedUser

Again Shewolf you shouldn't be so mean to TEE you were once in their spot...more then once

Am i the goliath of your past mwuahahahahah

DeletedUser

Pffft...I am not being mean. It is simply what it is. And I have never been in a position at any time where our alliance was pacted with 3 or 4 of the top 10 alliances. I was always in alliances that fought.

DeletedUser

Yes i see i thought you were rimming TEE.. then i checked grepo stats.... well if i was in this world i can assure you TEE would not exist i am M.R.As worst nightmare

DeletedUser

I have no clue who you are, so I do not know if you are all that or not.

DeletedUser

I have no clue who you are, so I do not know if you are all that or not.

I am Apoxpredator Founder of Red Mist Rimmed you and Shush among many other M.R.As on Myonia

Remember me now?

DeletedUser

Ahhh....we started 3 or 4 months after the server started and got hit about 3 to 4 weeks into playing. And I don't think our 15 or 20 members even came close to being an MRA. We started and did not even get to conquest ability...lol. You ran around rimming new players. You were not fighting alliances. You were just fighting the new players to the server...lol. Yeah. That makes you "awesome"...lol. It was also a No Morale server, so we weren't worried about it. We started about a month after this server started but with it being a "slower" server, it gave us that opportunity we needed to get established. We are doing just fine. I think we may have "40" or so members. So we are not an MRA. Our core are the same old team that has fought together for awhile. Now that AD is back, we got most of the "old gang" back together and are having fun. We even managed to make a new friend or two along the way. Too bad you aren't on this server, You might even have had fun fighting a real alliance. :)

DeletedUser

SheWolf you started not to long after me darling and where once higher ranked then my allaince... You had 100 plus players we were a small 30

DeletedUser

Ahhh....we started 3 or 4 months after the server started and got hit about 3 to 4 weeks into playing. And I don't think our 15 or 20 members even came close to being an MRA. We started and did not even get to conquest ability...lol. You ran around rimming new players. You were not fighting alliances. You were just fighting the new players to the server...lol. Yeah. That makes you "awesome"...lol. It was also a No Morale server, so we weren't worried about it. We started about a month after this server started but with it being a "slower" server, it gave us that opportunity we needed to get established. We are doing just fine. I think we may have "40" or so members. So we are not an MRA. Our core are the same old team that has fought together for awhile. Now that AD is back, we got most of the "old gang" back together and are having fun. We even managed to make a new friend or two along the way. Too bad you aren't on this server, You might even have had fun fighting a real alliance. :)

I'm sorry to say but you your alliance was a joke..... And in this server it's not to impressive AD isn't that amazing of a player and if you want i can show you grepo stats shush had 475 alliances changes you were more then an M.R.A... and best ranked for 4th place while Red Mist was rank 13 at the time. Please don't lie

DeletedUser

I don't think so. We were only there 3-4 weeks. I then told the alliance I was leaving to join friends on another server. So another leader moved into place. We were not planning on staying on the server because we were waiting for another world that was announced to open that was Speed 3. We were killing time. When the announcement was made that the new server was ready, we said our goodbyes. It didn't matter. But you go ahead and feel good about rimming new players to the server...lol. Because that is what happened. We were looking for a place to kill a few weeks and we were there for about 3 weeks. It may have been 4, but I don't think so. It was not the server we planned on staying on. Come play with us in Zeta. Bring your "alliance" buddies with you. Should be fun.

If we decide to play to end game on this server, maybe we will meet up on another server in the future. Who knows? But if you check with the leaders that were put in place for about a week after I announced I was leaving, you will know what was going down. They stayed. They opened up their recruiting. They failed.

DeletedUser

I don't think so. We were only there 3-4 weeks. I then told the alliance I was leaving to join friends on another server. So another leader moved into place. We were not planning on staying on the server because we were waiting for another world that was announced to open that was Speed 3. We were killing time. When the announcement was made that the new server was ready, we said our goodbyes. It didn't matter. But you go ahead and feel good about rimming new players to the server...lol. Because that is what happened. We were looking for a place to kill a few weeks and we were there for about 3 weeks. It may have been 4, but I don't think so. It was not the server we planned on staying on. Come play with us in Zeta. Bring your "alliance" buddies with you. Should be fun.

If we decide to play to end game on this server, maybe we will meet up on another server in the future. Who knows? But if you check with the leaders that were put in place for about a week after I announced I was leaving, you will know what was going down. They stayed. They opened up their recruiting. They failed.

Myonia was a speed three, and you did announce your leave but never left in fact when i went after your city you MMed your alliance for support while we had like 30 others in revolt... whoever didn't support the shewolf was kicked..

She-wolf your alliance was ranked above mine and you toke a few cities you and the same chance my guys had.. you joined before Bp we were just better players with better leadership... I watched as shush picked up players an hour after i joined