Commentary on the Top 5 Alliances

DeletedUser

Come on guys? The guys and the girls must thanks infinite times the moderator couse with all their banalities and offensive personal attacks against me and who follow me they merit much more than this... Daedalus is the best! Thank you sir ;)

DeletedUser

*coughs* tyrion that wasnt exactly good for those of us in knights watch that were still active but on our first domain and therefore small who were left to fend for themselves against immortals with all the top players moving to betas.

DeletedUser

Come on guys? The guys and the girls must thanks infinite times the moderator couse with all their banalities and offensive personal attacks against me and who follow me they merit much more than this... Daedalus is the best! Thank you sir ;)

Yes, your the epitome of a noob. You may be a "good" player in the game, but you are far from being an expert as a human being. I wish I can call you for what you are, but I will more than likely be talked to about it by the mods. So I shall replace that with you being a NoobBag at life, as a human being and that immediately translates to your **** poor ego in this game. Your attitude will bring down this game, and I hope it does.

DeletedUser

*coughs* tyrion that wasnt exactly good for those of us in knights watch that were still active but on our first domain and therefore small who were left to fend for themselves against immortals with all the top players moving to betas.

Hate to put it to you like this, but sometimes it has to be said.

This game features a radical feature that many other online browser games lack. I like to refer to that feature as "Leyman's Darwinism". IE, survival of the most adaptable. If you grow and are active, then you succeed. If you are not active and you simmer, then you become a member of the lower ladder of the food chain.

It's not the job of any other player or alliance to hold anyone's hand while they do this. If your neighbor has 3 cities and 10k more pts than you do, and you both start at the same time, then you're doing something wrong, and they are doing something right. You will be conquered, and they will not.

That is the way Grepolis is played and it isn't for everyone. Not every alliance want's or recruits new players, other alliances do. It's their choice.

DeletedUser

Hate to put it to you like this, but sometimes it has to be said.

This game features a radical feature that many other online browser games lack. I like to refer to that feature as "Leyman's Darwinism". IE, survival of the most adaptable. If you grow and are active, then you succeed. If you are not active and you simmer, then you become a member of the lower ladder of the food chain.

It's not the job of any other player or alliance to hold anyone's hand while they do this. If your neighbor has 3 cities and 10k more pts than you do, and you both start at the same time, then you're doing something wrong, and they are doing something right. You will be conquered, and they will not.

That is the way Grepolis is played and it isn't for everyone. Not every alliance want's or recruits new players, other alliances do. It's their choice.

yes i understand how the game is played and am only about 1k pts behind the top player on my island ie the ppl i started with. I was merely pointing out that as one of the smaller yet stll active members that hadnt had time to get conquest yet being left floating was not in EVERYONE involved with that mergers best interest just the best interest of the larger players that were closer to betas cities. :)

DeletedUser

I would like to see that.

Lionheart, the decision was made based on half the alliance being inactive or barely active. We wouldn't have survived staying in that situation. Although you posted a lot your growth did not seem quick from a points standpoint, and we could only invite a certain number of members.

DeletedUser

Me to will like to see his analyse couse he is smart and obiective ;)

DeletedUser1276

New report.

Petrika has a whooping 1 city with 175 points total. Wow!