Commentary on the Top 5 Alliances

DeletedUser

indeed, no humans are perfect, this is impossible.
BETA world wishes to see petrika grosi's evidence that his/her alliance is actually winning.
a simple request.
the numbers will not lie.

DeletedUser

anyone care to contest these "numbers"?

DATEPLAYERRANKPOINTSCITIESABPDBP
09/18/12Petrika Grosi4-22,325-3 +254 +9,438

I do declare, seems to me someone can't be emperor anymore if they aren't in first place...oh dear....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow!

Betas Reckoning went from:
5 Betas Reckoning 385328 38 10140
to..
2 Betas Reckoning 785704 56 14030

Looks like a high-quality membership drive went on! Nice move - and so much for my original commentary where I thought Beta might slip in the rankings to the MRA's! Huge move.

Impressive.

DeletedUser

what is impressive to fight all not against Ace of Hearts but against Petrika Grosi? Yes this is really impressive and you will losse couse you are native lossers

DeletedUser

Maybe I should clarify: the impressive move is the membership drive. They absorbed a smaller alliance (The Knights Watch) with success, it would seem. They jumped up the ranks in a very competitive top 5.

They have since slipped again, to #3.
1 Ace of Hearts 841214 52 16177
2 The Storm Crows 792532 83 9549
3 Betas Reckoning 784115 52 15079
4 Knights Templar 742961 49 15162
5 -IMMORTALS- 691518 113 6120

And I shouldn't just talk about them; their move was great - but Ace of Hearts - despite a concentrated campaign against them - continues to hold the #1 spot. They now have the same number of members as Betas, but a higher average-point rating. This is impressive in it's own right, for sure.

AoH, Betas, and Knights Templar are all impressive alliances. Crazy battle points; obviously active and coordinated. These veteran players are out-pacing the young MRA's, and that is something that I didn't expect. The Storm Crows are obviously doing something right as they keep hanging in there. The drop by the Immortals isn't a strike against them. They seem to be doing fine; a lot of members but decent average points and activity levels. I thought they might climb in the rankings, but the performance of the Core Alliances is just too great to overcome.

It's really too early still to do another full comparison of the top five, but the bit of movement we've seen in just 11 days has been interesting and "fun" to watch.

DeletedUser

what is impressive to fight all not against Ace of Hearts but against Petrika Grosi? Yes this is really impressive and you will losse couse you are native lossers

And I guess you are more qualified that most on being a "native losser"...

Ready to "losse" some more Pat?

In other words, when you are winning, you don't have to message leaders of alliances you've been attacking for the past month - and insulting as "native lossers" - and ask them to switch sides because you're just so busy winning...

Petrika Grosi today at 10:26

"hey bazman, what you think who will be next favorite enemy if you all have the best on us? Betas who was the same with a part of templar knights will go against you mate both with their little birds im proposing to you to change side of battle"

Nice try Petrika. Clearly you need to put a little more bass in your voice when you make demands. I'm not sure you have this "Emperor" thing down yet... needs a bit of work mate. That came across as something a very frightened little girl trying to sound grown up and strong would say...

#PaperTiger
#EmperorWearsNoClothes

LMAO.

DeletedUser

I am all for competitive banter and smack talk provided it stays to in game flaming and play ONLY and does not violate other forum rules like the use of swear words and using *** to mask them. This is not appropriate. In addition, any more calling players a "girl" when they are not a girl or insinuating they are homosexual will be met with a very harsh response. Lets have fun and stick to the rules. I would hate to have to put a damper on your conversation.

DeletedUser

I am all for competitive banter and smack talk provided it stays to in game flaming and play ONLY and does not violate other forum rules like the use of swear words and using *** to mask them. This is not appropriate. In addition, any more calling players a "girl" when they are not a girl or insinuating they are homosexual will be met with a very harsh response. Lets have fun and stick to the rules. I would hate to have to put a damper on your conversation.

I would like to point out that as a forum mod, you are pretty clueless about how your forum works. I am too lazy to add those "****". So it is your system doing that to words that you have selected as offensive. The words from my deleted post is nothing more than calling someone a product made my Summer's Eve, which I find to be less offensive than calling people noobs in an angry and aggressive manner.

So I think you just embarrassed yourself for not knowing how your system automates censoring of words.

DeletedUser

In addition, any more calling players a "girl" when they are not a girl or insinuating they are homosexual will be met with a very harsh response...

I 100% agree, homophobic slurs of any kind cannot be tolerated and are a clear violation of the code of conduct and terms of use for the forums.

However, comma...

How about calling a girl a guy when they aren't a guy?

How about if I can't prove I'm a guy?

Do others get to refer to me as a girl until I can provide proof?

What is considered proof of someones gender on the internet?

If I submit proof, do the forms have to be submitted in triplicate, and if so to what record keeping authority?

Hmm. The rules seem pretty unclear here, and by unclear I really mean fungible. And by fungible I really mean arbitrary. And if they are arbitrary, what is it exactly that is being enforced? Personally, I'm all for the enforcement of personal opinion by those in charge. That I can understand; it's very human and completely subjective, and oh-so familiar. But it also makes it pretty impossible to stick to a rule if the rule means "Whatever the person in charge interprets it to mean at any given time". Then again, I guess that is the point really...

Well darn. I think I just evolved, or whatever it is you call it when a robot does it. Because you see, that's what I am. A fully sentient robot. And if anyone calls me a human being, or a guy, or a girl, and the possibility exists that my robot feelings are hurt by that insinuation because it is entirely untrue yet also unverifiable, well it's still a violation of the rules.

And Daedalus will not stand for that, no sir. So watch out!

DeletedUser

To clarify, I cannot see a difference between when someone types a star or when the system censors it, but I can say that if it is a censored word, then it is not legal. I will not allow a player to call another player a "feminine hygiene product". Noob is allowed, that is not. I am fully aware of how the system censors those words, using them, whether they be censored automatically or not is no more or less acceptable.

For future, I can just delete and infract without any sort of clarification to help players avoid issues. I am fairly sure no one wants that though.

DeletedUser

As an aside, see what the game being down is doing to us?

It really brings out the worst in people. Better feed those server hamsters soon or else the place will be burnt to the ground by nightfall. All those idle hands typing out dangerous words instead of clicking the farm button every 5 minutes...

*shudders*

DeletedUser

I 100% agree, homophobic slurs of any kind cannot be tolerated and are a clear violation of the code of conduct and terms of use for the forums.

However, comma...

How about calling a girl a guy when they aren't a guy?

How about if I can't prove I'm a guy?

Do others get to refer to me as a girl until I can provide proof?

What is considered proof of someones gender on the internet?

If I submit proof, do the forms have to be submitted in triplicate, and if so to what record keeping authority?

Hmm. The rules seem pretty unclear here, and by unclear I really mean fungible. And by fungible I really mean arbitrary. And if they are arbitrary, what is it exactly that is being enforced? Personally, I'm all for the enforcement of personal opinion by those in charge. That I can understand; it's very human and completely subjective, and oh-so familiar. But it also makes it pretty impossible to stick to a rule if the rule means "Whatever the person in charge interprets it to mean at any given time". Then again, I guess that is the point really...

Well darn. I think I just evolved, or whatever it is you call it when a robot does it. Because you see, that's what I am. A fully sentient robot. And if anyone calls me a human being, or a guy, or a girl, and the possibility exists that my robot feelings are hurt by that insinuation because it is entirely untrue yet also unverifiable, well it's still a violation of the rules.

And Daedalus will not stand for that, no sir. So watch out!

I think there is usually a pretty clear difference between someone using a "he" or "she" unknowingly and someone being intentionally offensive. I am not going to go infracting all players who unintentionally call a he a she (and vice versa) but if it is clear that someone is being called something in a rude and offensive manner as it relates to gender, I will react.

DeletedUser

To clarify, I cannot see a difference between when someone types a star or when the system censors it, but I can say that if it is a censored word, then it is not legal. I will not allow a player to call another player a "feminine hygiene product". Noob is allowed, that is not. I am fully aware of how the system censors those words, using them, whether they be censored automatically or not is no more or less acceptable.

For future, I can just delete and infract without any sort of clarification to help players avoid issues. I am fairly sure no one wants that though.

Your system is working fine, but apparently your logic is flawed. If a word is not allowed, it shouldn't even allow a the post to go through. But if the word is just censored so no one can see what the word is, then the "*" to bleep it out should be sufficient. To be honest, the posts of one person here and the context of his content is much more offensive than the meaning of words you are censoring. If you are going to judge a post, be consistent.

But in the end, it is your forums, your rules. I just hope you decide to be consistent.

DeletedUser

So if I have this right, when someone acts like a frightened little %^&*, then you cannot call it a frightened little %^&*? But what if it is a %^&*? Even !@#$ act like %^&*$ sometimes. There is a difference between humor and insult. Can you tell the difference?

DeletedUser

Let me revise the post that was deleted earlier. Kinda stupid (can i say stupid?) that it was deleted, given when no one can see the exact words I typed due to the swear filter on a word that is not at all vulgar... So I replaced the "vulgar" word with one that the mod says is not vulgar and can be used freely on the forums.

But her goes:

Dear Petrika Grosi,
Let me try to put this in a way that you can comprehend. I understand English may not be your first language, and apparently neither is being a humble human being either.

You are a funny ego-maniac. You claim you are the best waving your stats in the air like they mean more than anything else in the world. Which I am fine with. But when you are faced with FACTS that you are no longer ranked #1 somewhere, you switch your stance to your alliance, which would be fine, but you have never thanked your alliance or gave them any credit to your success. You are what we Americans would call a [noob]Bag, and a major one at that. In fact, I live close to an area very known for [noob]baggery, so I would say I can be a great judge of [noob]bagness. You claim to be an Emperor, and many have disagreed. I will agree with you as you are clearly the Emperor of all [noob]bags. Be on the lookout for a call from Summer's Eve (should be ok since they make other products than the one that is banned on this forum), they are probably going to look to sponsor your next "conquest".

So I followed everything that is stated in the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol come on now guys easy on the moderator... thats not an easy job. trying to appease everyone yet keep enough order in the game to ensure no one is truly personally offended is pretty hard and frustrating, because im sure he would love nothing more than to just allow people to say what ever. but this is a game and one that is there not only for entertainment but to make money in one way or another, and with any business its important to adhere to everyone.