chi guana use moles

• Thread starter DeletedUser7726
  • Start date

DeletedUser8032

without the spy you would have lost more than one city!
again you just betray you!

you were aware of what we were sk

too bad now, but everyone knows that chi guana worthless!

chi guana cheat to play!

chi guana worthless and will never do anything good on any world!

try the sims it's better for you!

You got to love the delusional dreams of inexperienced alliances.

So the reason why you guys are loosing cities is because we had a spy in your alliance? It was not because you don't support each other, or because you don't post on forums, or because there is no leadership, or because your players are begging us to take them, or because your players are quitting, or that your players are supporting our colony ships in your cities, or that you got no clue how to send an attack, or that your players are asking us to conquer them because they don't want you to keep their cities when they quit. We have told your guys that we are sending a CS to your cities 12 hours in advance to see if you guys grow a backbone and make this game more interesting and you still loose the city because of no support.

Yes there was a former member of your alliance that was begging to leave you guys right away because he couldn't deal with a dead alliance anymore. He forwarded a message with no strategic info to show us how lame you guys are. After we laughed for a while one of our members sent the message back to you. So if you want to call him a spy, fine. Any experienced player will tell you that spying is part of the game, it is something that all alliances try to prevent and that many alliances are actively trying to pursue. Some alliances are really good at it. So the next time you feel like complaining try to complain to your alliance to see if they get their act together to see if they make this game more entertaining. We are getting tired of taking cities from Football Playing Monkeys.

DeletedUser

ahaaa...french people

just for the record dolla, sending ls in waves of 15 is no es bueno. all together now!!

as for spies, know em, love em, use em! not so much on chi as they have been unnecessary thus far. if you dont have the foresight to plan ahead and gain intelligence on your enemies then there is little help for you. i doubt they needed a spy to take you on. we certainly havent had any such need. your players message us as well begging entry and asking us to take their cities. i dont have eyes inside but i'd truly love to see your forums some time. you support our cs's attack your own and support our cities before sending a cs. its the funniest thing i have ever experienced in grepo. how did you ever grow to occupy more than an island. i know your running from chiguannas and the penguins. however, my friend, you have chosen the wrong direction. you will find no solice, no peace, and no mercy in these waters.

ps poop dolla or whatever dual accounts with a player named big poo. i know this because he tried to gain entry into our allaince as a... wait for it...

hang on...

SPY!

i love this game.

DeletedUser

Nah, no spy. Yall defended tht city well. Thought I was close..