it is lamentable to do that!

the shame is on you chi guana!

if you do not know how the war go on farmville

DeletedUser5088

umm... what do you mean moles

He means this:
Skin-Cancer-Moles-7.jpg

DeletedUser

Moles are people in another alliance that give the alliance they are working for information

DeletedUser

1st of all we dont have any spies.
2nd of all there is nothing wrong with spies
3rd of all if you have a spy it's your own fault for having MRA tendencies.

Point is you guys had a good player wasting away in your alliance so he came to us, and we recruited him no exchange of information was made so get your facts straight bud.

P.S. Next time you decide to do an op please dont send 5 seperate scrawny CS's. Just send 1 and send everything you have with it. And your timing is terrible u had attacks landing after the CS, Go read some guides or something and get your acts together!

DeletedUser7726

without the spy you would have lost more than one city!
again you just betray you!

you were aware of what we were sk

too bad now, but everyone knows that chi guana worthless!

chi guana cheat to play!

chi guana worthless and will never do anything good on any world!

try the sims it's better for you!

DeletedUser6486

what's so bad about spies, it's your fault for recruiting the player

DeletedUser5244

Spies are weasels... We will never have or tolerate spies. What's even worse is when you beat an alliance and they still deny to tell you the spy :p

DeletedUser7726

the player was bought by chi guana but unfortunately he will realize that chi guana will get rid of him as fast as they were recruiting!

they are not all white as they leave then stop believing protect them because they are supposedly the best!

the best is yet to come in this world!

DeletedUser

your alliance is worthless, you can say what you please, this is a war game. War!

You know how many spies, and counter intelligence agencies have helped win wars in real life? Why don't you go look up the history of world war 2 where fake spies were given to the Germans with fake information, as well as fake armies. They went as far as to produce blow up balloon tanks so the Germans could see them from across the river, and believe the Americans were preparing to strike from a false front. All is fair is love and war, it's you guys who should go play the sims.

Like I said we didn't have a spy, but yea you got me I do play like that. I once had 30 spies on 1 server, and have sent alliances fake spies and provided false information as well. Propaganda is war tool! Espionage is a war tool! This is war game!

DeletedUser5244

The problem I have with spies is that they are safe while their alliance is being destroyed, the little punks don't have the balls to actually fight.

DeletedUser7726

You need to have a serious problem to compare a war game with a war that cost millions of lives!

DEAD!

in real life not in one game!

go! zou gift seen again!

so before trying to talk something else to compare grepolis!

thank you

DeletedUser

The problem I have with spies is that they are safe while their alliance is being destroyed, the little punks don't have the balls to actually fight.

agreed, I understand the sense that this is a fighting game but unfortunately not everyone who plays it has the spirit of a fighter. Instead of jumping into character alot of ppl bring their real life atitudes in game. Ace-Wolf is my character, I jump into character everytime I play :)

DeletedUser

H3ll-hunter, funny you should say that. YOU sent a spy to AoK, which was quite hilarious to me btw

DeletedUser

You need to have a serious problem to compare a war game with a war that cost millions of lives!

DEAD!

in real life not in one game!

go! zou gift seen again!

so before trying to talk something else to compare grepolis!

thank you

Exactly why u need to go play the sims, that's your problem right there. You play this game half heartedly. Game or not it's practically a war sim, and war is war. If i Had bodies dead of plague I'd be putting them on my catapults and launching them into your cities with my attacks. You are lucky Biological warfare isn't incorporated into this game ;)
And if you call me anything, call me Ruthless...

and insulting me as a person is against the rules of this forum ;)