Casual world?

Discussion in 'Olynthus US 76' started by Oggami Itto, Nov 25, 2018.

1. stevehazelnuttehepic

stevehazelnuttehepic Taxiarch

Well then you clearly haven't looked.

2. Abigaill

Abigaill Citizen

For a "casual" world there is a severe shortage of anchor spots on islands with farms.
    Inno convert the 'invite only' spaces to anchors and ghost the inactive players.

3. Gregafer

Gregafer Newcomer

So this is where all the Grepo gurus hang out. I'm sure I'll make friends quickly.

Zeeker348 likes this.
  4. Gregafer

Gregafer Newcomer

I have no problem with the 20%. I think it's the only positive change I've seen in a decade. It forces the use of a little strategy in this strategy game. Granted it can be frustrating at times, but in each world you make adjustments according to circumstances and rules. I don't see the issue.

Glaukos Perseus Liber likes this.
  5. The Epic Shurley

The Epic Shurley Newcomer

One thing I have noticed in the last week is that new or rimmed players are popping new cities, protected cities on ROCK islands with NO farms. WHAT IN THE WORLD GREP???? This whole world should be shelved and rethought. I think they applied automotive drug test standards to the ones that built this one.

6. Darkrystal Falkahn

Darkrystal Falkahn Philosopher

Can't be rimmed in a casual world. You can only restart, but you still wouldn't restart on a rock. Not sure what you are talking about.

7. stevehazelnuttehepic

stevehazelnuttehepic Taxiarch

You mean players that quit are changing their protected cities to rocks so others can take their farm cities.