Build Baby Build!

DeletedUser6798

I logged on today for the first time in a while.. I have been focusing my efforts in another world since you know.. we kind of won this one and curbed stomped you all in the process. But gloating should really be more focused on foos since he was the genius that came up with the master plan that made defeating you that much easier.

In actuality I am writing this for a much more serious reason. To those still building wonders, I must say your actions since wonders were won have truly been disgusting. I mean are all of you really this big of cowards? Forget the continuing attacks on our players. That is understandable. We have players that are not going to leave this world until it closes too. They want to see how big they can get, or see how many personal awards they can achieve. But with you guys, are you really attempting to build the 7 wonders and wait for the players on our islands to ghost just so you too can get the crown?

I mean think about it. You are killing what the crown stands for. You guys lost. The crown is for winners. Not for players who sneak in once the world is dead. I mean thats how foos got his crown. It doesnt make you better players.. it makes you look like foo[l]s.

This is a truly disgusting attempt, and it is insulting to the players who have been playing this game for years trying to actually EARN a crown.

If you want one so badly, I urge you to join Sparta and attempt to beat us there. Where we are actually trying. To those that are still sending to wonders, you are no more than just pathetic simmers trying to make yourselves appear to be winners. The truth of the matter is that you are not.

I thought I had some respect for some of you. You were loyal to your alliance and allies, and many of you guys conducted yourselves respectfully throughout the world. However, this is the lowest act of them all. So be proud of yourselves. You have taken being a loser to a whole new level.

Sincerely but not respectfully yours,

Oliver Clothesoff

DeletedUser9372

Well, this definitely deserves a response now. The following is the perspective of a former member of AR, now member of Trinity.... happily fighting under any banner that will allow me the chance to continue fighting against the Matter alliances.

First let me say, it has truly been disgusting to have to listen to you continuing to spew your rhetoric for over a year now. Your alliance won this world by playing in a very underhanded way..... lying to and eventually turning on allies (almost all other alliances in the original coalition against The Hive, which of course you were a member of), planting spies that were not just ordinary spies but literally acted as our best friends and were made leaders of our alliance (Bellos of course most readily comes to mind), turning our partner alliances against us at the last moment before wonders began by assuring them that they couldn't win with us (The Saints, and of course this wasn't really true until you actually convinced them to switch sides, completely turning the tide against us), promised your partner alliance (The Elder Gods) the 4 wonder win if you could take the 7 wonder crown and then yanking it out from under them at the last moment (causing them to turn against you, though you still smooth talked them into letting you finish out your wonders in exchange for being allowed to partake in the 7 wonder crown). The list just goes on and on. You won by lying to people, cheating your way out of your promises, and just playing dirty.... very dirty. As you have correctly pointed out previously, everything (well, most everything) that you did was considered legal within the rules of Grepolis and therefore was technically allowed, but nobody on this server, not even your own allies have any respect for you whatsoever. Everyone else despises you now for how you have all behaved.

You said we should go win our crown on another server. Well guess what? Foos and I, along with many of the rest of us just did. We were the dominant alliance on that server, just as you turned out to be here. We swept the 7 wonders to level 10 without our enemy even getting a single wonder, just like you did here. But there was a huge difference..... we did so respectfully. We played fair, were generally respectful to our enemy, and even opened a shared forum tab with them now to discuss our opinions on that server, possibly joining another world on the same side together if they wish, things like this. It is civil - and in a word, respectful. This is because we won fair and square. We simply outplayed them, and will now shake hands and walk away. That's the difference between that world and this one. You back-stabbed your way to the top here, and again, everyone else on this server despises you for it. And that.... that is the reason why this world is still open. It makes no difference that you won with 4 wonders. It makes no difference that you have the 7 wonder crown. You have made such passionate enemies that everyone wants to knock you off your high horse and stuck around just to do so.

And guess what? In a few hours, we now will. We have op'd your last level 10 wonder island, taken a city and crumbled your last level 10 wonder to 9. And as soon as our build completes, we will also have the crown. But do you want to know what? For so many of us, this crown is not about having a crown. You are so fast to call us cowards for pursuing the crown here after your won yours because someone as dirty and corrupt as yourself doesn't understand the value of what we are doing. We are not trying to weasel our way into an easy crown. One of the bigger reasons we chose to stay in this world is we wish to cheapen the crowns that you won.

You say this world is over because your side won the crown first and it should be over. Guess what buddy.... that's not how this game is played! You love to justify your cheap actions by stating they fall under the rules. Well guess what? This falls under the rules too! And using those rules, we are now going to do the only thing that is appropriate to do in a world where the alliance that won has acted as cheaply as you have. We will ensure your enemy has the crown as well. Essentially, now the crowns all of you have mean nothing more than the crowns we have. If your enemy has them too, what special significance do yours have? Oh sure, the few of you that actually got the 4 wonder crown have something your borderline behavior got you..... but the rest of you are now no better than any of the rest of us.

You know the funny thing is, you could have prevented this, but you didn't even bother. I mean really, how many of you just stuck around here, logging in regularly so you didn't ghost, as if only to give us the opportunity to do this. If most of you would have just ghosted out of this world, you would have prevented us from winning these crowns. But no, as you stated above, there are lots of you who want to continue getting personal achievements and seeing how big you can get. In a word, you have all continued to be greedy, selfish and act with no regard for others, even within your own alliance. And guess what? It has now cost you the meaning of your crowns. I can't help but say that really does provide a large measure of satisfaction for us..... absolutely poetic justice. You can whine and complain all day long about how we got these crowns, that it isn't fair, that the world should have closed, that you weren't really playing anymore so it doesn't really count...... but if you weren't really playing anymore, why are there over a hundred of you still active in this world until very recently, and even now still very close to that many left. You can say you were inactive all you want, but if you really were, all but a few of you (those on your wonder islands holding those cities fast) would have ghosted and caused the world to close before we could have even come close to building up our wonders. You knew the rules, you knew that we could take those wonders from you, and you chose to just roll over and give them to us. Don't get me wrong, there was some resistance, but it was pretty pathetic.

In the end, I have one crown from being a member of the dominant alliance on a server, and I will now have this one as well, and you know what? This one is WAY more meaningful to me, because this one isn't about being the winner. This one is far more important. This one is about showing you that you are no better than we are, and that playing dirty didn't really get you anything after all. Maybe in the future, you will think about the way you treat everyone else instead of being so self-important and stopping at nothing to win. Sometimes, that kind of behavior has a way of coming around and biting you.

EDIT: I just have to say one more thing..... I have so much respect for all of my old friends in AR and all of my new brothers and sisters in Trinity. This group of individuals persevered through all the psychological warfare waged against us, all the attempts to break our spirit and destroy our morale. I have never met such a dedicated group of individuals and would just like to say to all of you, that you have my love, my respect, and if at any time you need it, my support. Guys, seriously, thank you all for being the great, upstanding individuals you all are and for keeping our alliances honest and decent, even when it meant keeping us from being first to the crown. In the end, those of us with the fortitude to stick this thing out are getting what we deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

I logged on today for the first time in a while.. I have been focusing my efforts in another world since you know.. we kind of won this one and curbed stomped you all in the process. But gloating should really be more focused on foos since he was the genius that came up with the master plan that made defeating you that much easier.

In actuality I am writing this for a much more serious reason. To those still building wonders, I must say your actions since wonders were won have truly been disgusting. I mean are all of you really this big of cowards? Forget the continuing attacks on our players. That is understandable. We have players that are not going to leave this world until it closes too. They want to see how big they can get, or see how many personal awards they can achieve. But with you guys, are you really attempting to build the 7 wonders and wait for the players on our islands to ghost just so you too can get the crown?

I mean think about it. You are killing what the crown stands for. You guys lost. The crown is for winners. Not for players who sneak in once the world is dead. I mean thats how foos got his crown. It doesnt make you better players.. it makes you look like foo[l]s.

This is a truly disgusting attempt, and it is insulting to the players who have been playing this game for years trying to actually EARN a crown.

If you want one so badly, I urge you to join Sparta and attempt to beat us there. Where we are actually trying. To those that are still sending to wonders, you are no more than just pathetic simmers trying to make yourselves appear to be winners. The truth of the matter is that you are not.

I thought I had some respect for some of you. You were loyal to your alliance and allies, and many of you guys conducted yourselves respectfully throughout the world. However, this is the lowest act of them all. So be proud of yourselves. You have taken being a loser to a whole new level.

Sincerely but not respectfully yours,

Oliver Clothesoff

Antimatter was still defending and still are as we speak in upsilon
Antimatter folded in sparta. Now members of the wheel and other alliances
Antimatter sounds like a fairytale now
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser11998

I'd like to add something to this as well. Having played for a short time with many of the members of AM in Naxos (and having them quit on us like the weasels they are, leaving our alliance screwed basically) I learned something that is worse than all the backstabbing and cheap tactics. Many of these players are multi account users. There is no other explanation for how players can blow up, fill their caves with over 1 million silver in just a few weeks, while the rest of us were half as big. Those of you who know me, know how much I'm on and playing and to see these AM guys growing at a pace that was not possible without getting huge amounts of resources fed to you showed me clearly what kind of cheating scumbags these guys are. I suspected this while I played against you in Upsilon, but seeing it first hand while playing with you and seeing the evidence makes me sick. It's a game. Why do you feel the need to cheat? Does this make you feel better about yourselves. Therefore, I believe the crowns we are about to win, the crowns that we earned with genuine hard work, team work and fair play are FAR MORE VALUABLE than the tarnished tainted ones that AM won by cheating, backstabbing and lying.

Wrastar, thank you for those great words. And Tone, my friend, thank you for being the final driving force to give this final middle finger salute to these scumbags.

DeletedUser9372

Byrle my friend.... I think you just captured more meaning than I was able to in about a tenth as many words, LOL. That info is something else I long suspected but did not mention because I had no proof. It is nice to know that you can confirm my suspicions were correct.

DeletedUser8639

I'd like to add something to this as well. Having played for a short time with many of the members of AM in Naxos (and having them quit on us like the weasels they are, leaving our alliance screwed basically) I learned something that is worse than all the backstabbing and cheap tactics. Many of these players are multi account users. There is no other explanation for how players can blow up, fill their caves with over 1 million silver in just a few weeks, while the rest of us were half as big. Those of you who know me, know how much I'm on and playing and to see these AM guys growing at a pace that was not possible without getting huge amounts of resources fed to you showed me clearly what kind of cheating scumbags these guys are. I suspected this while I played against you in Upsilon, but seeing it first hand while playing with you and seeing the evidence makes me sick. It's a game. Why do you feel the need to cheat? Does this make you feel better about yourselves. Therefore, I believe the crowns we are about to win, the crowns that we earned with genuine hard work, team work and fair play are FAR MORE VALUABLE than the tarnished tainted ones that AM won by cheating, backstabbing and lying.

Wrastar, thank you for those great words. And Tone, my friend, thank you for being the final driving force to give this final middle finger salute to these scumbags.

I approve this message
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
bryle for mayor lol
Yes i know this to be true as i also witnessed this being the founder of that group. I was also given instructions on how to do so. You know who you guys are Tiss Tiss. But for me i just cant stoop that low. Ill rather put in hard work and dedication and let it pay off. One thing in a world is to get the crowns the other is to defend that crown until that world closes showing true dominance. Bye Bye antimatter wonders
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser

I really like that this forum is so active!

Just wanted to leave a small reminder that everyone has to follow the forum rules. For example masked profanity ( like using *s) is not allowed.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser3522

In every world I've played, the winners would never allow their crown to be taken away from them and fight until server close, that's the game, always has been. Both of my crowns were held until the end. Sad AM couldn't hold on to theirs...

... and ollie, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to disgusting buddy.

@Bryle - I think you've nailed what many of us have known all along.

DeletedUser6798

I dont really have much to say to this.. lets just say there are always 2 sides to every story. We all believe the side we want. That goes for me as well as you Wrastar. Also I did read your entire response and I respect you for writing it. My lack of a detailed response doesnt reflect on the fact that I didnt read it.. just that as I said before there really is no point in going into so much detail. I will point out a few things though.

First you say its disgusting to listen to me spew my rhetoric? I have always backed up everything I said.. whether it be in my analysis of the world or and predictions I made. Always. Unlike your fellow brothers that merely made statements for shock value any reasonable or unbiased person could look at what I said and at least admit that I had some kind of right for saying what I did.

Secondly.. for as bad as you say the antimatter group is remember this: before bellos there was firebrand. And why dont you ask MomQb about the messages she used to receive from some of you AR guys. Cities such as Mom's Enema( and thats light) really dont help your cause

Third, its been 6 months since wonders started.. players jumped to other worlds and to expect us to stay involved in Upsilon this long is unreasonable. Granted we could of handled it better but not many worlds stay open this long after a crown was awarded. That being said it is a direct reflection of how fun and active this world was.

Fourth, I have already pointed out that the crown from epsilon was won in the same manner trinity will get this one. It is seconded handed. There was no fight.. just simply waiting around for the victor alliance to disappear.

Finally.. I have always conducted myself in a respectful manner. I almost always address players in a calm manner and while I make outlandish accusations or say things like this post to cause a stir on the forums, no one here can make any claim as to my character. For foos to say this: "... and ollie, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to disgusting buddy." is merely a reflection of the fact that he is not only a sore loser, but that my accusations must have been rooted in truth somewhere.

I was never in naxos so I cannot speak of the conduct there. All I know is even trinity leaders wanted to make the jump with us to Sparta, so while you have your view of AM players and leadership, it is not shared by all. I can say I have never cheated. I oversaw world wonder rotation. Just because you didnt think of it doesnt mean we were doing things that werent allowed. There are cheaters everywhere. Trinity had their fair share and so did AR. Every alliance in every world does. I do not speak for everyone, but if you are going to try to call me out as such, you better have some hard proof.

And tone.. when it comes to naxos.. the side of the story I heard was that you ruled the alliance like a dictator and your messages lacked any punctuation or paragraphs. So when Sparta opened all the people you had pissed off bailed on the world. I warned them not to join you.. but they did, and they regretted it.

In the other thread I just said it.. the crown has become a meaningless accessory.. I hope Inno finds a way to bring back excitement to the end game, because as it stands now, there are more that are frustrated with having to play wonders than those that actually look forward to them.

Edit: I didnt plan on such an extensive response, but there you go.

DeletedUser

promised your partner alliance (The Elder Gods) the 4 wonder win if you could take the 7 wonder crown and then yanking it out from under them at the last moment (causing them to turn against you, though you still smooth talked them into letting you finish out your wonders in exchange for being allowed to partake in the 7 wonder crown)..

No, after we were obviously going to get the 4 wonders first, TEG (more specifically CLB) begged us to let them get victor and they would give up the crown and we said no. Your facts are false.

DeletedUser8639

I dont really have much to say to this.. lets just say there are always 2 sides to every story. We all believe the side we want. That goes for me as well as you Wrastar. Also I did read your entire response and I respect you for writing it. My lack of a detailed response doesnt reflect on the fact that I didnt read it.. just that as I said before there really is no point in going into so much detail. I will point out a few things though.

First you say its disgusting to listen to me spew my rhetoric? I have always backed up everything I said.. whether it be in my analysis of the world or and predictions I made. Always. Unlike your fellow brothers that merely made statements for shock value any reasonable or unbiased person could look at what I said and at least admit that I had some kind of right for saying what I did.

Secondly.. for as bad as you say the antimatter group is remember this: before bellos there was firebrand. And why dont you ask MomQb about the messages she used to receive from some of you AR guys. Cities such as Mom's Enema( and thats light) really dont help your cause

Third, its been 6 months since wonders started.. players jumped to other worlds and to expect us to stay involved in Upsilon this long is unreasonable. Granted we could of handled it better but not many worlds stay open this long after a crown was awarded. That being said it is a direct reflection of how fun and active this world was.

Fourth, I have already pointed out that the crown from epsilon was won in the same manner trinity will get this one. It is seconded handed. There was no fight.. just simply waiting around for the victor alliance to disappear.

Finally.. I have always conducted myself in a respectful manner. I almost always address players in a calm manner and while I make outlandish accusations or say things like this post to cause a stir on the forums, no one here can make any claim as to my character. For foos to say this: "... and ollie, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to disgusting buddy." is merely a reflection of the fact that he is not only a sore loser, but that my accusations must have been rooted in truth somewhere.

I was never in naxos so I cannot speak of the conduct there. All I know is even trinity leaders wanted to make the jump with us to Sparta, so while you have your view of AM players and leadership, it is not shared by all. I can say I have never cheated. I oversaw world wonder rotation. Just because you didnt think of it doesnt mean we were doing things that werent allowed. There are cheaters everywhere. Trinity had their fair share and so did AR. Every alliance in every world does. I do not speak for everyone, but if you are going to try to call me out as such, you better have some hard proof.

And tone.. when it comes to naxos.. the side of the story I heard was that you ruled the alliance like a dictator and your messages lacked any punctuation or paragraphs. So when Sparta opened all the people you had pissed off bailed on the world. I warned them not to join you.. but they did, and they regretted it.

In the other thread I just said it.. the crown has become a meaningless accessory.. I hope Inno finds a way to bring back excitement to the end game, because as it stands now, there are more that are frustrated with having to play wonders than those that actually look forward to them.

Edit: I didnt plan on such an extensive response, but there you go.

Oliver i always respected you as a player because you where one of the very few not to bad mouth or be selfish. Also you and others have helped me along the way when i was a member of the hive to be the player i am today. In naxos i was told to pretty much hand over leadership to most antimatter players coming from upsilon or else. I basically chose the or else. Trust is earned not handed out like candy and so are leadership positions. There where four leaders 2 a.r and one am and one trinity who decided on the direction of the alliance If i had to make a on the spot judgement call I would. We where the number 3 alliance when antimatter players ghosted with no warning in the middle of a big war. To leave and use a excuse like my messages had no punctuation is petty and that i ran it like a dictator is bull !!! I am a passionate player. When leading ops or anything of that nature i am on top of players because it should be done right. It might seem like that but who wants to play with players who are not on time so i make sure i remind players a few times. Just ask any member of trinity what they think about me. And yes lord squid was very active defending the wonders and mikeg was number 2 in the easter egg in upsilon on the day of a major attack campain probably building birs one of squid city had 10,000 birs in the first few hrs of attacks. Then his cities had bireme walls from earth to the heavens. For you to say you guy guys werent defending is total False.

We ate threw your wonders like pacman
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser9372

Well Mom, I have those "facts" directly from the leadership of TEG when this occurred and they established contact with us to try to bring you down because of it. We held talks in which we all (AR, Trinity, Four Horsemen AKA Havoc, TEG and several smaller alliances) formed a new coalition to hold TEG's single level 10 wonder and bring yours all down. Then something happened between AM and TEG and they abandoned us and downgraded their wonder so you could take the win. I seriously doubt my facts are false because I was involved in these talks with them first-hand. I have no idea what kind of communication you had with them on your end, but certainly you were not involved with the talks we had with them, therefore I would certainly consider the information I received from the horse's mouth to be more reliable than anything you try to say now after the fact.

Ollie, I also want to clarify something. You said something about the crown from Epsilon. I'm not really sure what you are talking about there, unless you thought I was referring to that as the world where I won my crown, but it is not. I never played in Epsilon and I won mine in Olympia... as foos also did most recently - and we swept the board cleanly. If you were referring to Epsilon in reference to something else, I'm sorry but I simply did not understand your statement.

As for your other statements, I will certainly concede that there are two sides to every argument, and you may have felt justified in much of what you said, but I very much stand by my assessment of AM as being very underhanded as a whole. No other alliance, to my knowledge, came remotely close to this level of deceit. You said other worlds did not stay open this long after wonders, and as I said before, this world only did so because of the way you won it, and how many people could not stand for your band of alliances walking away with the only crowns. You gave us something to prove, and we were not content to end this world until we had done so.

As for Firebrand, I'm not aware of who that is, nor am I aware of the messages Mom got from any of us, other than Sin and Punishment, who apparently got into some rather interesting PMs with her. According to him, Squiddy started getting jealous and put a stop to them at which time we started naming our cities after Mom (as she did after Sin) as a joke to her and to poke fun at Squiddy. It was all in good fun, and there is no "cause" that I see that this would help or hurt. Many of you guys renamed cities inappropriately as well, and to my understanding, your members did so before we started doing so.

And just to be clear.... I never said wonder rotation was cheating, and I thought it was a brilliant plan and used it in other worlds. It was the things I mentioned in my post earlier, along with those stated by Tone and Bryle (and many other things that people in other alliances have started telling me in the last couple of days that I was previously unaware of) that were despicable. Truthfully, you have to admit you guys have been pretty slimy.

DeletedUser6798

I will bullet point this to try to keep each thought brief.

1. I didnt cheat in AM.. and honestly nothing occurred there that doesnt occur in every alliance i have been in or ever fought against. Including AR.

2. Firebrand was the leader of Havoc that was a planted spy into Antimatter. This was done as an arrangement with foos. He was regarded as a leader and the plan was for him to get on our wonder islands before he bailed. Thankfully we developed a spy of our own in Bellos who was able to warn us and give us proof. He was in your leader chat on skype. Ive seen it myself. At least Bellos left before WW started.

3. As i said before I handled WW stage for Antimatter. I was in charge of discussions with clb in developing how to go about the wonder stage. The victor award was never promised to them. clb did fabricated that fact because he thought he could win on his own and then used that lie to justify his attempt to turn against us which we knew about.

4. I reference epsilon because thats was foos' initial claim to fame. His first crown which he used to justify his need to take lead in upsilon WW. And I am glad you were a part of the domination in Olympia. I have been watching it. Glad you are ranked as the #314 fighter and foos at #117.. Dont know what your contributions were but I am sure there were somewhere just above minimal. However the best part of all this is that in Olympia your alliance just lost all wonders the way we lost them in upsilon.. but only 1 month after the crown was won.. maybe even less.

So please.. call us despicable.. call us slimy... call us w/e you want.. The truth is I have been playing this game a long time. Well before I met anyone from Antimatter or Upsilon for that matter.. and some of the players I came across were some of the nicest and most solid/reliable/trustworthy players I have ever come across. I dont know how long you have been playing so I wont question your past experiences.. but upsilon was a fun world. There was nothing special about it outside the fact that it was highly active for a speed 1 world. Everything that happened between alliances and players happens everywhere. You guys got out played by more active, better fighters, bigger golders, and in the end better strategists. As I said before.. bravo to trinity for being able to stick it out and wait for us to be inactive enough to get the crown as well. If thats how you define victory then so be it.

DeletedUser

Well Mom, I have those "facts" directly from the leadership of TEG when this occurred

Well, then you either misunderstood TEG or they lied. I challenge you to ask CLB now if we ever made an agreement with them to "let them have victor". The answer is no. We originally wanted TEG to partner with us in WW stage and they declined and said they wanted a "friendly competition" for wonders. They did approach us after we built 3 wonders and were ahead on all the rest to see if we would stop and let them get victor first which was ludicrous. As far as the end game, I do not think we threatened TEG for the last wonder, I had no idea what you all had planned, but I do know that they decided they wanted the crown and opted to go that route instead. That does not make us cheaters or liars. No clue why you think we were cheating or "slimy" as you say.

As far as the city names, I could care less, that part is funny to me. As far as spies, I hate that part of the game, however, let me say this:

Bellos came to us, we did not go to him. He came to us to let us know you had planted Firebrand in our alliance to kill us at WW stage. When it came time for Bellos to come to us, we made sure he did so before wonders started because we did not want to do that to you guys during WW stage. You won't believe that anyways, but it is the truth.

DeletedUser3522

Ollie you didnt play in Epsilon. You're wrong in your "facts" (again, and again, ...). For those in Epsilon, we know wonders came and world shut down soon after. There was no time for waiting for anyone to ghost or give up. Only one alliance got the crown in Epsilon and it was won by fighting over a split set of wonders.

As for Firebrand, again you facts are completely false. I have never even spoken to this person, but keep on trying to lump your bs on.

And now you try to diminish our success in Olympia? Haha! You are one sad dude. I'm actually beginning to pity you. The only thing more dominating than our success in Olympia might be our defeat of bella when he led AM to a most hilarious ending in my harbor.

And finally ... please do not try and include the rest of us in your shameful cheating ways. Sure any alliance can have a hidden cheater that they are unaware of. But it was only AM that knowingly used dual accounts as spies inside of other alliances. It was only AM that had a roomful of leaders laughing over the fact they had planted a cheater in another alliance. Hang that on your lost crown. (Btw, how were you watching Olympia? I don't see you in the rankings. Second account?)

Goodbye Upsilon, was fun! Great playing with all the stand-up people in AR and Trinity. I hope we meet again in another world. And an amazing job well done on taking back those wonders! Ollie, you're welcome to come say hi to me and my Epsilon/Olympia friends in the next world. Show us how great you are :)

DeletedUser6798

foos Epsilon is simple.. You are not on the list of "Victors" and in the forums there are several people in the winning alliance that said they left after 4 wonders... seems pretty straight forward to me.

Secondly.. We have screenshots of firebrand in a skype chatroom with all of AR leadership.. Bellos was in there the entire time.. just stop it makes you look bad.

Thirdly, of the course of 3 years I have several accounts.. only limited 1 to a world though.. but you in your vast knowledge must know thats a possibility. Want me to screenshot your stats here for all to see like i used to in this world? You are a poor leader and basically a highly active simmer. Dont question me hehe. Your group did kill it in Olympia.. but dont take credit for it.. you just road coattails to the end. But they also lost all their wonders.. something you say has never happened before us in upsilon..

And finally.. AR planted firebrand into AM.. he was talking with you guys while still in Havoc.. once again we have hard proof. Just stop.. We didnt "plant" anyone in your alliance.. once again Bellos came to us because you tried to internalize his father in law while he was active. Sheesh short term memory or what haha.

We didnt have players with accounts in several alliances.. That was the job of players like King Chaz who was #1 in the world with trinity while feeding himself cities from an account in AR.. and yea he got banned for it.. We won upsilon because the matter alliances ended up with like 80% of the top fighters in the world.. we were more active and had better strategy than you.. Plain and simple. You played upsilon to not lose.. not to win.. If you were so good you would have attempted to build more than 2 wonders from the start.

I can at least appreciate going back and fourth with Wrastar.. he is respectful and reasonable. H admits when he is unaware of something and I can respect that. However foos, you need to take a lesson from him.. all you do is make false accusations and deny things which have already been proven.. All while acting like you are the best thing since sliced bread.. it just makes you look bad.

And Upsilon was great. This banter with you made it that much better. And foos I will be joining a world around August if you are interested.. I already have a premade put together. I can message you on here if you like.. you are welcome to take your group to whatever world we are joining at that time.

DeletedUser8639

Well oliver you make sure you let me know what are the details of that world and message me. I am licking my fingers to get a shot at those who betrayed me in naxos.

Ill give you my skype , or Email just name the time and place so we all can get a even start. !!!!!
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser6798

Lol Tone I want to congratulate you first hand on taking one of my cities in upsilon. In O54 no less. My phone alarm had been going crazy, but I cant see your accomplishment first hand since I decided to ghost in order to save my VM days..

But it is the 1st city I have lost to the enemy in this world, and I always said I'd congratulate someone first hand if they did it. So good job. You took a city in a meaningless ocean in a meaningless world. Your 33 total cities truly make you a master of upsilon. So please.. join the same world I do come August. I want to show you first hand how it is really done lol.

DeletedUser8639

I was just attacking you out of boredom since im not playing in other worlds. But yes i will be looking to fight you and other players in am. I love a challenge ill be taking you to school this time around... until we meet again and please dont use that bar exam as an excuse when you get hammered that bar exam excuse has been rolling in a few worlds now... :eek:

DeletedUser6798

Lol you really went there?

Have you taken the CFE exam? What about the CPA? You downplay the Bar.. what about that? Until you have even seen the study materials for any of these state certification exams please, oh please, do not comment or downplay the effort needed to pass one let alone all of them.

Tone you couldnt hammer anything even if you were handed one and a box of nails. I understand this is the externals.. chest puffing central, but I mean lol.

p.s. I take this lowly bar exam July 27-29th.. no need to wish me luck.. I will look you up once I am done. But please continue to have fun simming around in a dead world. Thats really going to help you out.