Best and worst of Gythium

• Thread starter DeletedUser9020
  • Start date

DeletedUser9020

I can think of a few people from the past that fit that bill a couple of them being good friends who may or may not frequent the EN externals much any more. ;)

Back on the note of best players Props to liquid gold on his performance so far and dalec on putting together a powerhouse alliance. I don't really know enough about the US players to decide on worst players or alliances, but I have to say war.hammer is looking impressive thus far!

I have played on en also

DeletedUser

I started on EN 4 . I still currently sort of play EN 68.

DeletedUser

I Play Us31. Which is this world. Which is what this forum thread is linked to. Which is how most of the posts have to do with this world.. <3

And SMilodon: I was referring to how everyone was admiring over you like you were golden candy lol. SO I made a joke :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Player: Justsomeoldfish
Best Alliance: Warhammer
Best Fighter: Manus The Great
Best Defender: pataris
Best Alliance Leader: Leader of Warhammer
Worst Player: Ghost citys
Worst Alliance: CallUsGOD
Best Alliance Profile: Ouroboros
Worst Alliance Profile: The End
Best Player Profile: Lichonbby
Worst Player Profile: Krokodil
Best Alliance Name: Ouroboros
Worst Alliance Name: CallUsGOD
Best Player Name: Lockjaw of course
Worst Player Name: SonOfSatan

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree with you lockjaw on worst player name.. Like really?

DeletedUser4951

I mean really, come on! Everyone knows the 'O' in of isn't capitalized... Damn meddling kids.

DeletedUser4951

Gengar, how is defeating The Rebellion... going? Maybe you should focus on that instead of talking about us, since unlike you, we're actually capable of finishing our wars. Maybe then your team wouldn't be inclined to join us over you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Smilodon, The Borg are doing great they have conquered our two lowest members, and have only had 12 of there cs snipped, I think they have a chance. :D

DeletedUser9276

Borg has captured 6 of your cities to you capturing 0 of theirs. As an outside observor I would say you are clearly losing. If you have sniped 12 colony ships of yours have they sniped? BTW the answer to this is a lose/lose for you. If its not alot you guys for some reason being aggressive and if its alot they have been destroying your attempts.

DeletedUser

I'd say something here.. But then I'd give out too much info into things..

DeletedUser

maybe they got the jump on them bend, all of those CSs could be in one or two days. If they weren't expecting to war them yet they may be in the midst of a huge alliance reorganization.

DeletedUser3828

Borg has captured 6 of your cities to you capturing 0 of theirs. As an outside observor I would say you are clearly losing. If you have sniped 12 colony ships of yours have they sniped? BTW the answer to this is a lose/lose for you. If its not alot you guys for some reason being aggressive and if its alot they have been destroying your attempts.

ok, and all of the people they conquered were are tiny players that were about to get kicked due to inactivity. I am not to worried. Gengar is the one who needs to be worried.