BB vs SA

DeletedUser

So sorry, we at SA are far above this. So please continue with the "road apples" for as long as you wish. See you on the battlefield.

Not much of a battlefield, more like a ship graveyard of SA colony ships and troops.

DeletedUser

So sorry, we at SA are far above this. So please continue with the "road apples" for as long as you wish. See you on the battlefield.

thats cute. Is a Road Apple" SA slang for having a CS in my harbor daily?

DeletedUser

Padre, Padre, Padre. There is nothing you can say that will even bolster your cause.
Several Things:
1) Obviously SA is not above this since you got on and began to trash talk also.
2) Perhaps it is because you guys are either too scared or too weak to use the externals
3) I could have sent 3X amount of troops your whole alliance did in that op
4) Who sends LS attacks to land after the planned (well failed) CS
5) I heard (grepo intel) that not only are you loosing to us, but you are loosing to pandamonium (a 16 man team with a lot more troops and teamwork than SA)
6) Seriously? 54 LS nuke from a leader helping on an op. Either you knew it was going to fail, or you are just too pathetic to help out someone else at your expense.
7) I'm sick and tired of typing, so I'll stop here.

DeletedUser7716

because it is not what you do but how u do it and as I tell all my guy friends in the locker room

Mine is bigger and better than yours lol... even more uglier lol

I really do not want to know the particulars of what you do in a locker room.....And I can assure you that I do not care to hear about what you may think is bigger...unless you are discussing cities?????????????

DeletedUser

^stop talking about AD's goods and lets talk about how bad SA is getting whooped but is to foolish to admit it to their own members.

I can't tell you how many messages I get from all your members asking to jump ship from you guys and how daunting leadership their is. GO ahead, continue to pick on an alliance (Pandemonium) that is 1/4 your size, yet your still losing to them as well. And you know why? Because they have better leaders then you. Ya i'm calling you out Padre X, now feel free to attack me please lol. Heck, Ill even help you set up an op against me. I beg you for some dbp.

DeletedUser

Hey padre, I promise that if you guys attempt to take one of my cities I will not even ask for support, you can ask anyone in the alliance that I am true to my word! It may be a 20 hour tt for your CS, but I'm sure that with your whole alliance you would be able to take a city from a guy who is all alone and can only fend for himself.

I mean I also really want dbp, don't attack crego, attack me!

DeletedUser

^don't listen to Del he is Delusional.

Actually scratch that, if you attack Del let me know, Ill help you guys out.

DeletedUser7319

See.... We arent mean, we have players that have even volunteered to help you SA guys! Thats sweet Crego!

DeletedUser2770

ill help to lol....

Okay so Update for all those interested... Is there anyone interested lol. This feels like an extension of our forums

After yesterdays disgustingly planned op against us [only 3 cities] which I dont have to tell you guys resulted terrible for SA, Hunkiller asked his members to not attack us. Apparently he feels that eliminating Panda[his words, not mine] lol will help them with their war effort against us in the long run.

He proceeded to ask his members to cave bomb Panda's biggest cheerleader[again, his words not mine] wyld chyld and to go to town on Panda. But no more than5 cs' at a time[so funny] five.... my guys would go nuts lol

We were a lil offended by this TBH. a 16 man alliance getting more attention then us. Especially after we rimmed there 100k player whom was inactive[YES once again not my words] who joined there alliance 36 hrs before getting rimmed and crushing their PLANNED big op of 3 cities...

But maybe thats because they took a city from him, how embarassing lol

We decided to grab their attention. We cave bombed HUNs cities since he likes the idea so much, only to find he had no silver or troops in any of his cities worth anything at all. We then decided to show them how to do a proper op and our target of the day was Fordeadlys
who has 5/6 cities in siege.

We had no real issue with him so we decided not to rim him like Q45. Just if your wondering every cs we sent we landed and with the militia enacted at least this time they cant see he was inactive.

SA you wanted this fight, you got it. DOnt go running as we prefer to take your cities while you look at us with fear in your eyes and not run away with shipstains in your ass

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^don't listen to Del he is Delusional.

Actually scratch that, if you attack Del let me know, Ill help you guys out.

Crego your being too nice... Why would you offer to double SA's offensive capabilities by offering to help them out?

Crego you want me to pull quotes from you in our forums? Then they will see who is delusional... honestly that would probably be all of us... haha

DeletedUser2770

Crego your being too nice... Why would you offer to double SA's offensive capabilities by offering to help them out?

Crego you want me to pull quotes from you in our forums? Then they will see who is delusional... honestly that would probably be all of us... haha

its true about crego doubling their whole alliance capability, even more true about crego's quotes lol

DeletedUser

It is just too bad that SA doesn't help break sieges of their members. Once a member is getting cities taken they just kick them out so it doesn't appear that they lose any cities to us. I feel bad for Fordeadlys, thinking he went to a real alliance. Hopefully it doesn't become a common theme to their members.

DeletedUser2770

so how many cities must a player lose before he gets kicked? As I plan on making an example out of their founder tonight baby, yeah letting them know the pain is coming lol

Also if that player had one city left dont you think it would have been in the alliances best interest to help gift him cities and get him back into the fight....

Or maybe he just quit as he was so discouraged lol....

I give SA 2 weeks before they are done for, if they had some place to go it would be sooner lol....

Let it be known any alliance who takes them in will be in war with BB, NAP or Pact with us makes no difference as we dont like others playing with our food

DeletedUser

haha so what is it now like 25-0? We have 4 of their cities under siege right now, 2 of which belong to their highly intelligent, highly skilled leader HunKiller.

I would like for everyone to see this message sent out to our members.

Greetings, Members of BB:

Sadly, I've usually been enemies with most of you in the past, but I do remember some nice conversations with many of you. Even if we continue to be enemies, feel free to drop me a message any time, doesn't have to be about alliance drama. Sometimes people just like to talk. Anyway, as you can see from the SA's track record, we are used to doing so and are happy to take in members who are unhappy with their alliance leadership. I cannot guess how BB operates, as I've never been there, so I'll only say this:

In Sceptics Anonymous, our leadership does make the decisions, they orchestrate political matters often behind the scenes, but they are also a lively part of our alliance. Our leaders do not only ask for help, but give it wholeheartedly, not just fighting, but with resources, with strategy, everything really. They also do let us know enough of what is going on to be able to understand what's happening; we get explanations for their decisions, and often we are asked before taking a course of action. Our alliance is strong because of good relations between us and our leaders.

Of course, when this comes to war, we will do our utmost to crush your attacks and support one another. It's what we do.
-PrincessScott

Haha this is too funny. Well their leaders only helped break a siege on 1 occasion. Yes it was a massive attack of 57 LS. Haha our targets receive about 0-25 fts in every siege we have attempted to take. Is this because our 15 waves of LS and 20 waves of OLU is too daunting? Really princess is a 25-0 score (soon to be 29-0) really your UTMOST effort?

DeletedUser2770

deli next time plz use vaseline before sticking it to them lol

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I would like to give you SA's philosophy in winning wars. I think their taking it more literal then the figurative meaning behind Sun Tzu's quote however.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. -Sun Tzu

DeletedUser7319

You must be correct.....

Another in siege, non-contested, and was active at the time.....

Almost not fun.

DeletedUser2770

Hello everyone, I would like to give you SA's philosophy in winning wars. I think their taking it more literal then the figurative meaning behind Sun Tzu's quote however.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. -Sun Tzu

you made me spit coffee all over my computer lol

We are now taking SA cities to the point where they feel like inactives. They also kicked a bunch of players out to try to eliminate spies lol we still see your forums lol......

DeletedUser

When you can succeed a 13 hour CS on an active member you know that there is a HUGE problem in your alliance.

Also you can see you is actually dedicated to the game and who is active by looking at who posts in the externals.

As you can see, 95% of the members belong to bridgeburners! That is why we will win!

DeletedUser2770

I figured out their master plan. They a\want to give us all their cities and just keep one so they can colonize on our island and have morale be nothing so they can stop us from winning lol