BB vs SA

DeletedUser2770

I would like to personally congragulate SA for rearing their heads out of their shells and breaking two of our sieges today. Naturally we did not support them the right way as we did not think these turtles had any snap lol....

Well done... That being said I would not get used to it as it wont happen often

DeletedUser7802

When you can succeed a 13 hour CS on an active member you know that there is a HUGE problem in your alliance.

Also you can see you is actually dedicated to the game and who is active by looking at who posts in the externals.

As you can see, 95% of the members belong to bridgeburners! That is why we will win!

make it 93%, very impressive what you guys are doing to SA... well by your accounts their not putting up much of of fight so maybe its only reasonably impressive... but hey at least your not playing down to the competition ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, we just broke a siege of theirs and killed about 10K DLU! This was just with our harpies and mants! How is semper doing? Any wars?

DeletedUser7802

We are officially at war with the forsaken :) they are now "the forsaken plague" it was basically a entire alliance refugee lol I have not heard anything from them or any of the other plagues we currently have 1 city under seige and cs launched on 6 others I'll let you guys know how it goes ;)

DeletedUser

Quick update on the "war". It is now "officially" 26-0 but that doesn't include all of Fordeadlys cities that we took, whom SA just kicked out before he lost any. SA has sent about 5 or 6 colony ships at our cities and everyone has sunk before landing.

The "war" isn't even fair. I would say it's like taking candy from a baby, but at least babies cry and do something. SA just sits there, or goes on vacation mode.

DeletedUser2770

I think your number is way low keelee

I will say that the sharkz are in the water tonight.....

Statement time to the server, on what happens if you choose to get on our bad side

its a feeding frenzy lol....

6/7 cities in siege of hunkiller the big mouth who is being spanked by daddy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6817

Wow, i haven't had a good laugh like that in a while! That vacation mode must be driving ya crazy! Cant wait to see ya back in game, im sure SA has a spot waiting for ya.

DeletedUser

Yep, were all totally unsuccessful and complete failures at life and just like picking on little children. lol

DeletedUser

Grats, you've now become the bully that used to knock you down, sit on your chest and make you eat his boogers.

DeletedUser

Borys, this is why you were always a terrible leader, player and no one respected you. You can insult me any way you want it does not effect me in any way, however anyone under the same banner as me is a different story. These guys are not only some of the best players I've worked with but are all very great guys/girls with awesome personalities and will all go a lot farther in life (and grepolis) as you could ever imagine. Making fun of someone who plays the same game as you is borderline deficient and paradoxical and you should seriously be ashamed of yourself and how you present yourself in more ways then just here. You hide behind your words yet are still on VM in the game which is the most childish then I have possible every seen here in grepolis so congratulations btw!

DeletedUser

Bory's your a descent player it just sucks your personality makes you loose in every grepolis world lol... you gotta have friends this isnt a 1 man game

DeletedUser

Bory's your a descent player it just sucks your personality makes you loose in every grepolis world lol... you gotta have friends this isnt a 1 man game

Correction he was an "ok" player, good city builder though, I can't wait for him to come off vm so I can grab his cities he has kindly already built me/us. He just has no friends especially here so he tries taking it out on us lol.

DeletedUser

he has such a great life he took the time out of his day to come on a online video game forum to talk trash to other people playing a video game about how playing video games are dorky... how hypocritical lol, he would still be trying to take on SA if GO didnt disband >:D

DeletedUser7802

I think your number is way low keelee

I will say that the sharkz are in the water tonight.....

Statement time to the server, on what happens if you choose to get on our bad side

its a feeding frenzy lol....

6/7 cities in siege of hunkiller the big mouth who is being spanked by daddy

He is running our direction, we have a little birdie inside arena plague and forsaken plague that says SA are helping them with support. Its obviously not much as we are up 13-0 on the city count.

DeletedUser7319

Thats funny..... support another alliance, but not their own.... hey man maybe its a new grep strategy that i am unaware of....

DeletedUser7802

^^ i thought i was just a noob because i never heard of it either... lol

DeletedUser

Grats, you've now become the bully that used to knock you down, sit on your chest and make you eat his boogers.

What I think Borys is trying to get at is some of you (and it's really a select few, not just in BB but other alliances too) have no respect for others outside of your alliance. You guys check all the stats possible and if it doesn't meet your "ideals" you guys are jerks to the people (eventually (and this is a general statement)). Stats aren't everything. There's plenty of instances throughout history where stats have meant nothing. What matters is the will of the player to carry on. People can always be taught.

Anyways, as this is a BB vs SA thread. I'd like to say this:

I see all of the BB talkers talking their talk about how they've done this and that, yet I don't see SA really falling from their rank and their numbers don't change much.. Soo either, they're really good and you guys just don't give them enough credit. Or you're lying somewhere..

There's no way SA should still be where it's at if the numbers are true. Unless they're tiny cities under 4K each being conquered?

Anyone care to give insight without being a jerk?

Also what's happening to VVV? They're dropping pretty rapidly..

DeletedUser

What I think Borys is trying to get at is some of you (and it's really a select few, not just in BB but other alliances too) have no respect for others outside of your alliance. You guys check all the stats possible and if it doesn't meet your "ideals" you guys are jerks to the people (eventually (and this is a general statement)). Stats aren't everything. There's plenty of instances throughout history where stats have meant nothing. What matters is the will of the player to carry on. People can always be taught.

Anyways, as this is a BB vs SA thread. I'd like to say this:

I see all of the BB talkers talking their talk about how they've done this and that, yet I don't see SA really falling from their rank and their numbers don't change much.. Soo either, they're really good and you guys just don't give them enough credit. Or you're lying somewhere..

There's no way SA should still be where it's at if the numbers are true. Unless they're tiny cities under 4K each being conquered?

Anyone care to give insight without being a jerk?

Also what's happening to VVV? They're dropping pretty rapidly..

thats kinda hypocritical of you Paul, you say dont worry about stats and than you claim SA isnt taking any dmg cause their stats are still up there LOL... SA MORALE is at a all time low , they are a heavy ball rolling down hill. we took 6 cities in one night from their leader i dont think that happens often here on GREP especially a active leader who trash talks all of us daily so you guys on these forums have no idea whats actually said or going on in game between the 2 it may seem like were bullying them but its normal good ole fashion whoopn HunKiller shoulda never opened his mouth no he gets this. and we have players sharing islands on their territory taking cities with 10 minute TT... this war is OVER they have no troops they hardly ever break sieges and when they do find out someones being sieged they attack our other cities cause they are mad LOL its pathetic so who cares if SA is still #3 with stats, SA's morale is DEAD they are finished

and on another note , i see alot of weak characters are mad we are talking trash. if this is how we wanna play this is how we wanna play... if we wanna talk trash to their leader and than take 6 of his cities in one night and kill their morale of their alliance than so be it

DeletedUser

www.grepointel.com Paul...feel free to check our stats. We talk the talk AND walk the walk. The only reason we havn't taken more is that a lot of them are going onto vacation mode and it's getting really annoying. Same as Borys.

Like I said before and I will always say, if you fly the same flags as me, ill be your best friend and fight for you with every single unit I got, then ill gold up some more and keep fighting but if your not, your just in my way and my onslaught is coming to you soon if it hasn't already.