BB vs SA

DeletedUser7319

Paul.....

You know for a fact how we operate, as you got a first hand look inside our alliance when we had an academy. I can agree that stats arent always everything, take football for example. You can be the worst team in the league, have the worst quaterback, have the last ranked defense, and the sorriest offense in history, but as any football buff can atest to the saying of " Any given sunday" the worst can have a winning day. In grepolis this is simply not the case.

In grepolis.... i believe stats are everything, they not only show the strength of the alliance/player.... but it shows you the underdog will loose trying as well.

This is not the game for the "underdog", this is a game for the aggresive. The underdog will be eaten. Its a great quality to have heart and determination, but this game is not about heart, it is strategy, precision, and cohesiveness with your alliance that wins this game.

This is not meant to be trash talk or disrespectful paul, so dont take it as such. This is fact, we do not "bully" anyone, we just so happen to be much better than most right now. If being good at something makes you a "bully", then i must be a bully at work, at the gym, being a husband, being a brother, being an uncle,,,etc.

The term "bully" has no place on this thread, as it is not bullying that we are doing, its winning.

DeletedUser

Crego, I know Grepostats, and Grepointel.. I know the stats are there. I was just questioning as to how SA is still there after you guys have been on them for so long. I knew some were VM-ing you guys but didn't think it was that much (as was pointed out to me by you). I know you guys can back up what you got now, but you definitely have AD to thank for that. If it weren't for him, I'm not sure where you'd be.. Much less many others. AD definitely changed this world and he did good in doing it.

And Butler, you're right. And I do exercise good strategy (though I was taught a lot that I didn't know). But again, as I've stated many times, I can't help when people don't hold up their word and betray me. Nor can anyone. Just so happens that it's happened a lot to me in this world. Why? Could be many reasons, or just one, either way it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

sounds like a personal problem paul , and it was smart of you to back out of taking that ghost town we were going to smash your CS lol... taking ghost towns paul ? is this how you play grepolis... and SA war is not quick enough for you ?? lol , first off its not how many cities you take (even though we took alot) its about WHICH cities you take... and weve been taking their leaders cities i believe 6 cities from an alliance leader is a great accomplishment on any world... and not only that their top players are feeling the crunch and im sure they will be hoppn ship soon , SA is already a roll over they are barely holding on..

and to butler , i have to kinda disagree a lower rank player can out play a bigger player if they are smart same goes for alliances, but what we have though are big smart players lol and our average point players are great too i know because im one of them :D and this is why we are running the show that and our great leaders who play smart. i have seen under dogs come out on top i mean look where apprax started he was in what does the fox say? lolz and now he took a 15 man crew against GO and is now running the game

DeletedUser7802

wdtfs... omg dont remind me i fell into that trap too, charl was quite convincing in the forums :/

As for the stats thing some of the stats can be misleading for instance internal conquests counting in your cities lost but for the most part they are a pretty accurate guideline. Especially ABP

DeletedUser

I was wondering whose CS I destroyed.. lol. Sorry!

I was going after BP, not to take the city. I don't take ghost cities unless it's literally all that's there for me without starting a war I don't want to be in.

If you guys go after that city again just shoot me a heads up so I won't attack it again. I know BB usually swallows their inactives but TheIceMan hasn't lost any of his? Anyways, yeah wasn't expecting a CS to be there.. I was like oh crap, I hope that's no BB's..

Course it was I see -___-

Plus it wouldn't be smart of me to take that city with all of VVV around me there. I have no reason to be on that island.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

Plague, we will just have to agree to disagree haha!

I started with AD when he left wdtfs. I dont think we ever felt we were the underdog. Granted, a few of us had alot to learn and still do, but we never had the mindset of the underdog, or that we were weaker than anyone else. Ill stick to my guns, i understand your reasoning about the small, skilled player. Like you said thouhg, we are a large skilled alliance ( not tooting a horn here). I beleive at this point yes, a small skilled guy could cause some annoyance, but will eventually fall....

DeletedUser

Paul to actually enlighten you SA is now in 4th place (soon to be 5th)! They used to be 2nd and were a cut above the rest. Plus we have halted their progress and are not gaining points anymore. This is an impressive feat. They had 55 members all active taking cities, and now they cannot even gain in points. They loose 20K one days and gain 10K other days, whereas we gain around 60K each day on average, which is 10K higher than any other alliance atm.

DeletedUser

SA is now 6th down to 37 players. We are still currently taking cities from their leaders.

How much longer do you think SA will survive?

DeletedUser7319

If certain people make the smart choice, this will be their last week as an alliance. If they they dont disband, they will turn into an alliance like tobedetermined

DeletedUser2770

okay first I would just like to say that I stood on my own for about 3 weeks when the server started not joining any alliance. The only reason why I joined charl was because all the other alliances were pacted [UA nation] or whatever crap that was and I knew they were fighting so that was where I wanted to be, with the underdog

When I got there I saw how i was run and despite me trying to help I was nothing more but frustrated. I left with the members I felt had spunk and was not concerned with how things will end up because iin every server they have always ended up like this one with me at the helm. I will say it has never been this quick or easy and out of all the servers I have been extremely lucky to have a great casts of leaders and a better casts of players.... In fact I would take these 40 or so players in this alliance and challenge any alliance on any server at any point in time and I would be confident in saying we can dominate...

That being said I personally am waiting for a non-morale conquest to open with good settings and start a premade there since this world seems to be a cakewalk, speaking of cakewalks lol... Can we talk about SA

They have been done since we declared on them, they just did not know it. Some players play for things like fun when you come across those players there is no breaking that alliance they dont care about losing cities and have no point in game other than to flutter around like pointless butterflies... Those that are in SA after today, that is what you should know about them

We are taking cities at will, unchallenged and frankly its boring..... Once Hunny is rimmed I personally will be moving to engage others that might put a smile on my face....

After the first 3 days of this war when we crushed their plan op, they have not sent another cs at us.... better yet they have not even attacked us and have done nothing but lay down and take it... We have not lost 1 city to SA that is not a war, this is a 1 sided slaughter

DeletedUser

Ad, if I made it seem like you weren't good before you left WDTFS or whatever, I'm sorry. I knew you'd be a threat.

And okay, I see "better" results now lol.

Only big alliances around (you guys) now are Molon Labe, and No Fear.

DeletedUser2770

nope thats not how you made it seem, I just want it to be understood that myself and many of the members playing in the alliance now never cared about the size of the alliance... We started small and we grew but we grew because we fought and we did not just merge into other alliances to make a super big one. We warred and won and took the best players from the alliance we warred with....

When it is done like that then your alliance has substance. When it is big players form big alliances getting together just for the heck of it then as soon as they meet an alliance regardless of size they fold....

it is not the size or points that make the alliance but the activity and attitude of that alliance....

We are aware who are around us and as long as they stay away from the oceans we roam they wont have an issue with us. Naturally as alliances grow that is not something you can stop but there is still alot of growth that can be done if alliances play it smart....