BB vs. Maggots

DeletedUser

Wow marine. Several things. People act differently in games than in real life, and the reason we follow AD despite him being a firm leader is results, and his caring for the alliance.

WE ARE #1 AND WE ARE #1 FOR A REASON.

Also he always helps out others in the alliance, is constantly engaged in the affairs of the alliance, etc.

Also the reason why I like AD is because he is caring, if people need some time off he lets them, some people wanted to quit due to the demand of the game and he told them to take it easy and play a more defensive role.

Also BB is run as a dictatorship. AD's words trump all of ours (probably just like yours), but we have a council (not saying you don't) and he asks us for advice, we are free to make decisions also, but we follow a set of guidelines.

Another thing is I feel a leader should be strong, that way people look up to them more. A leader has to be a good player and good players have results. Also I only spent $20 on this game, the rest of my culture points come from bp (just got close to 25K today) and city festivals.

So your stats are just a lack of skill, not that you don't spend gold...

DeletedUser5638

Wow marine. Several things. People act differently in games than in real life, and the reason we follow AD despite him being a firm leader is results, and his caring for the alliance.

WE ARE #1 AND WE ARE #1 FOR A REASON.

Also he always helps out others in the alliance, is constantly engaged in the affairs of the alliance, etc.

Also the reason why I like AD is because he is caring, if people need some time off he lets them, some people wanted to quit due to the demand of the game and he told them to take it easy and play a more defensive role.

Also BB is run as a dictatorship. AD's words trump all of ours (probably just like yours), but we have a council (not saying you don't) and he asks us for advice, we are free to make decisions also, but we follow a set of guidelines.

Another thing is I feel a leader should be strong, that way people look up to them more. A leader has to be a good player and good players have results. Also I only spent $20 on this game, the rest of my culture points come from bp (just got close to 25K today) and city festivals.

So your stats are just a lack of skill, not that you don't spend gold...

Dictatorships don't last, All Dictators fall and very hard. Funny thing is it's usually after a long reign without any interference.

My stats are not a lack of skill there a sign I actually go Outside unlike some of you Curdled Milk Pale Cravens.
You can say whatever you'd like Delib as I don't give a rats ass about your opinion or ADs Your Arrogance won't get you anywhere outside of this game.

DeletedUser2770

I ride all my members, as I only want to see the best out of everyone and In return i must say they do ride me as well... Lil exhausting how good they have become and they dont miss anything

However, crego is definitely not a player I need to ride as you can clearly see from his stats. if you have warred, dealt or talked with him you would know that as well and any member lucky enough to share his banner will be more than happy to step up to the plate for cregoz.

I just think crego is a lil jealous cause I am getting love and its not him lol

Marine rather than take our cities, you have resulted in renaming yours..... Good Job

I would like to know how many cities you will have to rename in 1 week.... That is how we handle misconstrued grep players such as yourself.... I would also like to point out 1 last thing,

My members have been wanting a piece of your alliance for as far back as I can remember and it has not been the members they wanted but you, yourself with your brash pm's to them and your outlook of the game being so twisted... I want you to know that it wasnt your boy crego stopping your alliance from going by-by but me... Yes at first crego and I were all about our ties with you but overtime that changed and for the longest time even crego the one you were closest with said he sees no benefit in keeping the pact given your outlook on grep[mass recruiting, inactive players, reservations and so on]

I am sure crego will have no issue saying I speak the truth either....

It was fun playing with you marine and thanks for building us very nice cities, however your time in tau has now come to an end and hope you enjoy your next server...ciao :D

DeletedUser2770

Lets talk Grep.... you have an academy, you mass recruit, your ally the maggots who left your alliance...

We have had a pact from the beginning with you and when we started to engage the maggots you made it very clear that you would not stay neutral and you would get their back...

Somehow you flipped this into me making a power move lol when I clearly stated to you that our pact is with you and not whom you choose to befriend or ally with... this war was brought on by you not myself or my alliance or even power that got to my head as the only one who let anything get to there head is you....

I have had more than half your alliance contact me about leaving your alliance after I sent that MM letter out and we are actually considering forming an academy to allow your current members to play in an alliance that actually knows how to lead and be successful

There is a reason marine why you can not keep good players and I dont feel like insulting you to say why....

DeletedUser

Dictatorships don't last, All Dictators fall and very hard. Funny thing is it's usually after a long reign without any interference.

My stats are not a lack of skill there a sign I actually go Outside unlike some of you Curdled Milk Pale Cravens.
You can say whatever you'd like Delib as I don't give a rats ass about your opinion or ADs Your Arrogance won't get you anywhere outside of this game.

Haha how about my full-ride scholarship to play water polo at UCLA? How about my 4.46 cumulative GPA in high school? How about my hot ass girlfriend I get to see every day? I get laid 3-4 times a week at age 18. I would consider my life a success. I am happy all the time, I am an up beat person, and most of all I got a lot of friends both in the game and out of the game that like me. I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself and how far you have become.

Marine you can't judge anyone in this game. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!

Sorry I didn't mean to brag for all the other reasonable people out there.

DeletedUser7319

awwww! AD at least you agree im hot thanx!:p

This thread has become far to serious.... MWP you have no clue what your talking about, you "HAD" a decent alliance in the beginning, well i cant actually say that bc you were pacted with all the best alliances, so we really dont know if you were any good to begin with. All the best players that were there saw how it was ran and left to do there own thing.

To many players have told us the "Horror" stories of VVV leadership, and have either jumped ship and actually been pretty successful or have quit playing all together.

It is no lie when AD says we all wanted to take VVV out, bc frankly we are better and tired of the B.S that you put VVV through. Obviously this statement isnt meant for your alliance as a whole, bc unfortunately you do have some good members that you are dragging down.

We are all aware that you will not be finishing this server due to military duty ( which i highly respect, i am a veteran myself) but there was no reason to enter this war at this time.

The maggots declared war on us, and have been silent since doing so. You backed the wrong horse this time sir, i just feel like you have let your alliance down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha how about my full-ride scholarship to play water polo at UCLA? How about my 4.46 cumulative GPA in high school? How about my hot ass girlfriend I get to see every day? I get laid 3-4 times a week at age 18. I would consider my life a success. I am happy all the time, I am an up beat person, and most of all I got a lot of friends both in the game and out of the game that like me. I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself and how far you have become.

how do you get a 4.46 gpa?!???? isnt an A a 4.0? must be giving the teachers a little something something

Also marine warpig you realize it takes about 2 secs to send an attack at a city to receive bp. and then about 2 secs to click a button to rebuild troops. gives plenty of time to "go outside". its not like you have to sit at a computer watching the seconds tick by as your attack is going towards a city. so your lack of stats actually does mean something. it means you have skated by this whole world by just pacting with everyone and everything. and now when the pressure on we will see how well it will turn out.

Back to the maggots, why did they declare war on us and haven't even attacked??

DeletedUser

lol you can talk about your self all you want , but BB isnt failing cause of AD being a dictator its actually blossoming and everyone hops on board cause they see this. people follow a good leader. maybe thats why VVV is falling apart / why its so easy for us to take everyones members in other alliances. they see how good AD is / his tactics and want to be on his team, atleast thats what i seen when i was in GO before i joined BB. and i love the lycan comment , did you expect me to stay in an alliance with a noob leader that doesnt even know about the anti timer ? i did what i want and got where am cause of it, and people followed me to GO i didnt have to convince or snake anyone to do anything i just did it plus me and romo were one of the best players in lycans so why wouldnt they wanna come with us we even got other members from other alliances in the same situation of the beginning of the server to come aswell and are now in BB. and people followed cause people respect a big move and the people willing to make it unlike you who wouldnt even choose a side in the BB vs GO war now you see how this is effecting you ? now you loose and your alliance crumbled, GJ MWP YOUR SUCH A GOOD LEADER YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THIS COMING RIGHT ?? turtle up and dont really do anything really makes a good alliance doesnt it ?

DeletedUser

Keelee AP classes give you a 5.0 for A | 4.0 for B | 3.0 for C | 1.0 for D | 0.0 for F

I take lots of AP classes as they have less homework! I'm really good at taking tests also.

Marine. I also got a 2370 on my SAT. Chose not to go to Princeton because I have a life, love the girls in California and want to water polo in college. I like my sun hot and my sand warm.

STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY MARINE...

DeletedUser5638

I'm only judging the actions I've seen as that's all anyone can do, First off lets start with your Founder.
He wanted to start a War with the Maggots over a city that Thanatos I gifted to MajesticBricks and lets remember that MB is a person VVV has been at war with since pretty much day 1. You guys invite our biggest enemy and we accept that then when he gets a city gifted to him without any word from Thanatos of course there gonna think the city was taken by forcible action, I spent HOURS of my life wasted speaking to AD as any Mature adult would do. That reaped nothing besides the fact he's a Child and can't look at the bigger picture. You all can say of me as you Please but I can tell you given the opportunity to change my actions I would do the exact same thing again as the Maggots have ALWAYS backed us against bad odds I know going against BBs is even worse odds and the fact that I have 73 incoming attacks as of now shows it but Atleast I back the people who backed me, AD think's he has the right to give people Ultimatums and plenty of other people in life have tried that with me as well. Doesn't work out so well. At the end of the day I play this to enjoy myself. I highly believe AD doesn't he's all about being #1 alliance even if that mean's recruiting Turncoats and POS Moraled people, Even if VVV goes down in a blaze of flame I backed the people who always backed me. All this could of been worked out as Mature Adults but AD didn't want it so. Whatever I honestly don't care Lol.

awwww! AD at least you agree im hot thanx!:p

This thread has become far to serious.... MWP you have no clue what your talking about, you "HAD" a decent alliance in the beginning, well i cant actually say that bc you were pacted with all the best alliances, so we really dont know if you were any good to begin with. All the best players that were there saw how it was ran and left to do there own thing.

To many players have told us the "Horror" stories of VVV leadership, and have either jumped ship and actually been pretty successful or have quit playing all together.

It is no lie when AD says we all wanted to take VVV out, bc frankly we are better and tired of the B.S that you put VVV through. Obviously this statement isnt meant for your alliance as a whole, bc unfortunately you do have some good members that you are dragging down.

We are all aware that you will not be finishing this server due to military duty ( which i highly respect, i am a veteran myself) but there was no reason to enter this war at this time.

The maggots declared war on us, and have been silent since doing so. You backed the wrong horse this time sir, i just feel like you have let your alliance down.

You can say and do as you Like, Want me to forward you the messages between AD and Myself? It will prove that this is all he wanted from the get-go, If being a bad Leader mean's backing people I talk with on a daily basis and do OPs with and if I try and use diplomacy with AD and it doesn't work then sure Sign me up for that List, The people who know me know That I side with the right side even if that means my defeat. Maggots didn't declare war on you AD just didn't want to look at the evidence and instead decided to turn them red.

You think I decided to enter this war? I pretty much got told to leave the Maggots in the dust and stay friends with BBs or I could align myself with the side that was right. Which is the Maggots.

DeletedUser

That's really good there Deli congrats on the score man.

Paul is only talking about your scoring in bed becuase he wants to be in their with you and is jealous.

also..paul..why are you still here? You keep talking about things that happened so long ago and that are so irrelevant it is just awkward.
Also, why do you suck at greppolis so much?
Also..why am I only talking about paul?
also. thanks for the shoutout AD, however, I learned from the best. aka you in getting my a$$ handed to me by you a few to many times lol

DeletedUser

Paul is only talking about your scoring in bed becuase he wants to be in their with you and is jealous.

also..paul..why are you still here? You keep talking about things that happened so long ago and that are so irrelevant it is just awkward.
Also, why do you suck at greppolis so much?
Also..why am I only talking about paul?
also. thanks for the shoutout AD, however, I learned from the best. aka you in getting my a$$ handed to me by you a few to many times lol

i unno Paul S is some forum noob , he posts on everything lol even in my other world... and yet never is even noticed or cared about in game... ehh i guess thats why he likes to comment so much on the forums... PAUL S NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU LOL GO AWAY IT IS VERY AWKWARD !!

back to MWP , you shoulda backed GO or BB in the war. you choose to do nothing and be a lame duck alliance just building cities for who ever won that war. and if you know anything about GREP that was THEE WAR to be in cause that was to decide who will win... now you decide to put ur big boy pants on for the maggots who left your alliance cause you have horrible leadership ?? GREAT DECISIONS YOU MAKE !

DeletedUser5638

i unno Paul S is some forum noob , he posts on everything lol even in my other world... and yet never is even noticed or cared about in game... ehh i guess thats why he likes to comment so much on the forums... PAUL S NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU LOL GO AWAY IT IS VERY AWKWARD !!

back to MWP , you shoulda backed GO or BB in the war. you choose to do nothing and be a lame duck alliance just building cities for who ever won that war. and if you know anything about GREP that was THEE WAR to be in cause that was to decide who will win... now you decide to put ur big boy pants on for the maggots who left your alliance cause you have horrible leadership ?? GREAT DECISIONS YOU MAKE !

I should of backed one of them and helped to destroy the other but once again I'm not like you and decide to go with whoever's in the best standings at that time, I was Loyal to you Both so Of Course I was gonna Stay Neutral.

Why don't you go be a founder since your so good at Running your Mouth? I can guarantee you You'll never get as far as we we're once.
Yeah we're getting destroyed, yeah I'm loosing 8/10 of my cities right now as I knew I would but guess what Atleast those who know me know I'm loyal and will back them. Your just as bad as Vasarious/MajesticBricks Keep alliance Hopping until you get secure. No Loyalty Or Integrity. How are You not a snake in the Grass?

DeletedUser

I should of backed one of them and helped to destroy the other but once again I'm not like you and decide to go with whoever's in the best standings at that time, I was Loyal to you Both so Of Course I was gonna Stay Neutral.

Why don't you go be a founder since your so good at Running your Mouth? I can guarantee you You'll never get as far as we we're once.
Yeah we're getting destroyed, yeah I'm loosing 8/10 of my cities right now as I knew I would but guess what Atleast those who know me know I'm loyal and will back them. Your just as bad as Vasarious/MajesticBricks Keep alliance Hopping until you get secure. No Loyalty Or Integrity. How are You not a snake in the Grass?

you didn't get anywhere though....
you stayed neutral and built cities. such a good leader, took a lot of effort/skill....

DeletedUser

Marine...

You had a PACT with BB, and a NAP with GO... You side with the one you had a pact with. If you want to be honorable do what AD did and tell the other alliance, in 48 hours we will engage you. Only break your word if the other alliance attacks you first.

DeletedUser5638

Marine...

You had a PACT with BB, and a NAP with GO... You side with the one you had a pact with. If you want to be honorable do what AD did and tell the other alliance, in 48 hours we will engage you. Only break your word if the other alliance attacks you first.

Actually had a pact with both. That's why We we're neutral.

DeletedUser

yea honestly that was the lamest pact ever , received 0 help... it wasnt that hard of a decisions to kill off VVV finally they have done nothing wrong or nothing right just plain neutral lame duck alliance