BB vs. Maggots

DeletedUser

yea bridgeburners the #1 alliance is turtling up! were soo scared were building DLU and towers! so many attacks are coming in from the maggots i cant count them

DeletedUser

yea bridgeburners the #1 alliance is turtling up! were soo scared were building DLU and towers! so many attacks are coming in from the maggots i cant count them

Do we need to post the spy report of the cities BB has in O56 ? Believe me, 5000 dlu and 150+ pegs is turtling up im pretty sure. Dont down play it for crying out loud, we would do the same. Atleast be a man about what your doing.

DeletedUser

Do we need to post the spy report of the cities BB has in O56 ? Believe me, 5000 dlu and 150+ pegs is turtling up im pretty sure. Dont down play it for crying out loud, we would do the same. Atleast be a man about what your doing.

then YOU man up and try taking those cities like we have been with your turtles.

DeletedUser7938

All i know is half an ocean is in VM mode, i am half the size, in some cases 3 times smaller than some people, and yet my abp is easily higher. Turtles cant call turtles turtles...

DeletedUser

then YOU man up and try taking those cities like we have been with your turtles.

You need not worry about what I do nor why I'm doing it. Frankly, I could care less about your dlu stacked cities in O56 that were gifted to you by MajesticBricks. The point was that your members are claiming they are not dlu stacking what cities they have in Ocean 56. It's a flat out lie just like most the other BS thats been said in these forums by BB. I just offered to prove it is all. No need to go on the defensive about it because we didn't fall for your attempt to load up on bp.

I've said it before and I will again, BB as a clan gets my respect because of what they have done so far. Even some of their players gets my respect, cant take that away from the good players. That said, your members in Ocean 56 are loosing cities and will continue to do so. May not be at the pace everyone wants, but its happening. Ocean 55 will follow, and yes, we will leave some here and there that's not worth the effort. One city at a time, that's all it takes. A single take out of ten tries......that's all it takes. The amount of BS talk from the leader and others in the clan has united pretty much everyone against you. You would have been fine, and surely won this game had this not took place however, that's not the case anymore and the odds are no longer in your favor period. In the end you will be eaten away little by little and left wondering what went wrong. That's when I want all of the BB members to come back here and read through these threads understanding that it wasn't skill, names or inactive player that caused this. It was pure arrogance that put numbers against you. Numbers win guys, for the most part this will always stand true. This isn't 300 so we don't need to hear about all the times in history that it rarely went the other way.

So while you come here in groups talking about the need for us to hit the attack button and in the same breath sending countless pm's to our members about how many failed attempts to take cities we have or how you would like to work with us in the future, you guys and your leader should get together so you can keep the same stories. You are in danger if not already past the point of making yourselves look like fools.

Once again, enjoy the game. Its starting to get interesting but still a very very long ways from ending.

Scy

PS, last check shows possibly 9500 dlu in a single city. nah, thats not a turtle.... not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, I can't wait until you guys start trying to take our cities, besides a couple Majestic cities (which you have giving him/us so much dbp for btw so we thank you) you guys have not and will not take anything from us, you will only CONTINUE to lose ground. Don't make me get out the statistics.

All i know is half an ocean is in VM mode, i am half the size, in some cases 3 times smaller than some people, and yet my abp is easily higher. Turtles cant call turtles turtles...

which ocean??

DeletedUser

Man, I can't wait until you guys start trying to take our cities, besides a couple Majestic cities (which you have giving him/us so much dbp for btw so we thank you) you guys have not and will not take anything from us, you will only CONTINUE to lose ground. Don't make me get out the statistics.

I will break this down in sections for you so we can keep track:

Man, I can't wait until you guys start trying to take our cities

It's already started. MB is a BB member isnt he ? and last i checked, your highest point player. Never the less, there are other names to add to that list now also.

besides a couple Majestic cities (which you have giving him/us so much dbp for btw so we thank you) you guys have not and will not take anything from us

Again, already has started but besides that, isnt this starting to sound alot like excuses? The same kind that you were complaining that everyone uses against you all the time. The same reason for my first post here in these forums. Are you telling me that BB and it's members are now using excuses ?

Maybe you have a different idea of who members of BB are ? To me, if the carry the BB tag and a city is taken from them, BB lost a city regardless if this member is kicked at the time of the siege and then brought back afterwards to protect your stats. Just my opinion.

you will only CONTINUE to lose ground. Don't make me get out the statistics.

Not sure any ground has been lost at all in the big picture here. I could be wrong but last time i checked, for every city you take in O55 and other northern oceans, we gain one or two. However ! that goes back to that excuses thing we love so much and Im not going to be a part of that.

Just keep it in mind, when you loose a city down here from one of your players, it's not just the Maggots, your loosing it to the effort and I promise you the Maggots had something to do with it.

Not going to get into a spat on this subject, just wanted to bring things up......

Scy

DeletedUser

I will break this down in sections for you so we can keep track:

It's already started. MB is a BB member isnt he ? and last i checked, your highest point player. Never the less, there are other names to add to that list now also.

Again, already has started but besides that, isnt this starting to sound alot like excuses? The same kind that you were complaining that everyone uses against you all the time. The same reason for my first post here in these forums. Are you telling me that BB and it's members are now using excuses ?

Maybe you have a different idea of who members of BB are ? To me, if the carry the BB tag and a city is taken from them, BB lost a city regardless if this member is kicked at the time of the siege and then brought back afterwards to protect your stats. Just my opinion.

Not sure any ground has been lost at all in the big picture here. I could be wrong but last time i checked, for every city you take in O55 and other northern oceans, we gain one or two. However ! that goes back to that excuses thing we love so much and Im not going to be a part of that.

Just keep it in mind, when you loose a city down here from one of your players, it's not just the Maggots, your loosing it to the effort and I promise you the Maggots had something to do with it.

Not going to get into a spat on this subject, just wanted to bring things up......

Scy

yea you gain one or two cities for everyone one we take....

its 36-7 and we have taken 6 cities since the last one you have taken
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us20&A=2145&D=5386&H=60

DeletedUser

yea you gain one or two cities for everyone one we take....

its 36-7 and we have taken 6 cities since the last one you have taken
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us20&A=2145&D=5386&H=60

Yes, I've heard about you from others. My suggestion to you is before you say something sarcastic, maybe try reading and understanding first.

We do gain one or two cities in your area every time you take one. At no point did I say we take one or two for every one you take. That would be a foolish remark and to be honest, I'm not surprised that it was you who just needed to throw a comment in there without full understanding.

Also, the last city was taken yesterday in ocean 56. Once again, your war isnt only with the Maggots, we are working with a few.

Scy

DeletedUser

Wooo you've heard of me!? I hope people have had good things to say!

I fully understand whats going on, and it still is 36-7 between us (36-8 if you include the "joint forces"). When you guys close the ratio to at least 4:1 then maybe i'll take you seriously.

DeletedUser

Wooo you've heard of me!? I hope people have had good things to say!

I fully understand whats going on, and it still is 36-7 between us (36-8 if you include the "joint forces"). When you guys close the ratio to at least 4:1 then maybe i'll take you seriously.

I hope people have had good things to say!

Best thing for me to do then is to just keep silent about that. It is more of a personal matter anyway and has no place here.

I fully understand whats going on, and it still is 36-7 between us (36-8 if you include the "joint forces").

I now completely question your understanding of the word "understand"

When you guys close the ratio to at least 4:1 then maybe i'll take you seriously.

Don't take a nap or anything, its now a 4:1 ratio, that is 36:9 (that's based on your claim also. So I have no idea how accurate it is. I assume by your comments that no other alliance has taken a city from you in the last couple of weeks)

Just to ease your mind of yet another foot in mouth comment though, most of us could care less if you take us or the effort seriously or not. Frankly, if you don't, it just makes it easier for us to complete the mission.

Chugga-Chugga, Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo :D

DeletedUser

sy- "but last time i checked, for every city you take in O55 and other northern oceans, we gain one or two."

But...then you contradict yourself by saying "I never said we take one to two of your cities every time"...

I'm so confused not only even on who you are but what your trying to get at and how in the world your trying to justify that ALL you Maggots are even as good as any ONE of BB's members. Yes MB lost a couple in an area we are not even close to when he joined us but that was expected... Honestly if he DIDN'T lose atleast one city in your guys core where we are 10+ hours out and not worried about that ocean, then you guys need to find a new game or go back to your Valor game because this game isn't working out for you.

DeletedUser

sy- "but last time i checked, for every city you take in O55 and other northern oceans, we gain one or two."

But...then you contradict yourself by saying "I never said we take one to two of your cities every time"...

Oh dear lord ! Forgive me for not spelling it out for you guys. I will do just that from now on. I assumed we were all speaking the English language here.

To take a city: Is to battle for it and under these conditions, it would mean from your clan or you. You know, it requires clears, timing, somewhat of a plan and some defensive units to hold after.

To gain a city: Is to obtain a city in any other way. Picking up ghost, colonizing, etc. Not a direct battle with the enemy at all, just finding a way to be on your main islands whenever we feel like it.

See this is where things go really wrong for you. Most of your numbers you have against us were these "gained" cities that never really were built, just a small hole in the wall where the rat can poke his head out and laugh at you while you run around chasing your tail. It really is very funny to sit back and watch. This will no doubt be looked at as an excuse and I'm not giving it as one, just another fact.
To be honest, I was against such ideas in the beginning however, I have warmed up to it because its very entertaining to watch.

I'm so confused not only even on who you are

I'm Scyther. Also known as J.A.G. in other games like CCG & BF. I am a Maggot by default and by choice. That's about as much as you need to know right now. Hope this helps with your confused issue on who I am.

but what your trying to get at and how in the world your trying to justify that ALL you Maggots are even as good as any ONE of BB's members. Yes MB lost a couple in an area we are not even close to when he joined us but that was expected... Honestly if he DIDN'T lose atleast one city in your guys core where we are 10+ hours out and not worried about that ocean, then you guys need to find a new game or go back to your Valor game because this game isn't working out for you.

Not once have I or anyone said anything about the Maggots being better than anyone or attempting to justify such a case. This "war" between you and the Maggots came when MB attempted to take cities that belong to us in O56 as a gift. Our issue was with MB from the start and taking his cities was and still is an objective however, there are others added to the list now. That said, when one of your small minded members opens their mouth and inserts their foot in the forums, don't be so surprised when they are called on it after the non-stop ranting BB has done in here. BTW, I've never played Valor, don't even know what it is.

Yes MB lost a couple in an area we are not even close to when he joined us but that was expected... Honestly if he DIDN'T lose atleast one city in your guys core where we are 10+ hours out and not worried about that ocean, then you guys need to find a new game or go back to your Valor game because this game isn't working out for you.

Careful, that is just an excuse....we don't want to get back into that ! You guys cant stand excuses remember ?

DeletedUser

HOLD ONE, stop talking so much I'm not even quite sure who you are yet. Ironically, i'm guessing your in Maggots.
External forum's are for relevant players only.

DeletedUser

Forgive me. I am caught between having to spell everything out for you guys and typing to much. I did read the forum rules twice and was unable to find where it says "External forums are for relevant players only"

BUT ! I did find this:

"Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums."

also said not to use to many quotes so I shall stop that too.

Anyway... I love it when you guys start a subject and fail at it so bad that you have to resort to comments like you posted above. Dont worry though, I've seen it many times before. If your going to trash-talk, do your homework and try to be good at it. I cant help but think that your clan will crumble the same way when push comes to shove. Either way, this is the last you will hear from me in this thread hopefully. My part is done here and to be honest I did not come here to argue about being relevant or prove my worth to anyone for anything.

Enjoy your BB only "threads"

DeletedUser

Best thing for me to do then is to just keep silent about that. It is more of a personal matter anyway and has no place here. QUOTE]

Hahaha thats the saddest thing i have ever heard. A personal matter of a game lol.
I have never talked to you before and haven't really talked to any of the maggots before. the only one i have talked to was uhtred1 when he was stating how my timing of clearing attacks and supports was one of the best he has seen.

DeletedUser

BB Turtle?

3367 Swords
2543 Archers
1195 Hoplites
253 Horse
26 Centaur
163 Pegasus

Thats what we just cleared to cap a BB city that you guys stacked on our turf...Even I'm not that much of a turtle...Oh, hope that doesn't mess up any stats of yours...
So hmm if everyone is doing things correctly in BB, why are 2 players banned, King Kallor on Vacation Mode...And the rest of you turtling when you are not on your home turf. I guess you guys feel insecure and must resort to VM-As Crego put it-that's for weak players-...You may want to tell your own guys that...-Oh and speaking of Asking Origins Members to join your Merry Band-I know...You don't need help...But for a guild who doesn't need help you guys seem to be flailing and only staying alive by begging for more members-VVV, then Pandemonium, etc...That is the sign of a dying guild. Good thing Origins sees through you and will continue to help to make you guys seem foolish when you fail to win this world. I will make a new forum thread so you can list your excuses at the end of the world for why you lost....And Scyther doesn't play Valor...so your Valor comments are lost on him...

DeletedUser2770

YAWN the key is not what cities you take maggots but where you are taking them...

You keep talking about cities you took from brix, when he first joined us. Since he has reformatted his cities and we have moved players closer you haven't taken any more cities of his have you?

Like I have said and will continue to say, support gets less and less and we get closer and closer to one another and that is when we will see what is what and whom is whom

I have already taken 3 stacked cities from you guys in our core, you should try and take mine and show your worth... Then come in here and brag thats an open forum challenge... Be men and take me up on it