Any Veterans Playing?

DeletedUser5244

It seems everyone wants this 'FermentingFruit' character..... good luck :D

I'm gonna be too busy rimming punks in Psi.

DeletedUser1094

Hop off, lets get a game speed 3 going again like Omnicron

DeletedUser

Well, i've played for 2 years and a half, used to play in a lot of PT and BR worlds back in the day but it has been almost a year since i stopped playing, i'm returning in this world now, going to use all my free summer time and play all day =).

DeletedUser

Well, i've played for 2 years and a half, used to play in a lot of PT and BR worlds back in the day but it has been almost a year since i stopped playing, i'm returning in this world now, going to use all my free summer time and play all day =).

Good luck! I also decided to quit a year and a half ago, but after few months I was back. This is just a great game!

DeletedUser

Good luck! I also decided to quit a year and a half ago, but after few months I was back. This is just a great game!

Good luck to you too mate =)...
I just hope the world starts before lunch, because it's my graduation tonight and i will have to evolve my city a lot before the night comes haha...

DeletedUser

Good luck to you too mate =)...
I just hope the world starts before lunch, because it's my graduation tonight and i will have to evolve my city a lot before the night comes haha...

I hope it starts after, I'll be at home around 12:00...

DeletedUser

Well, there is probably a big difference in our clocks,almost 05:00 here already... I guess i will probably have some advantage because of that.

DeletedUser

Think so too. I won't tell you what time it is here but in my last post I meant server time. By the way, if you are looking for an alliance please PM me :)

DeletedUser

I have played since EN Alpha 4+ years ago I think. Played in many different worlds on and off since. Last world was in US/Lambda in NAF. Dementio I remember you as the forum mod in NAF right? .
Anyway I am a offensive player looking for an aggressive alliance.

DeletedUser

I have played since EN Alpha 4+ years ago I think. Played in many different worlds on and off since. Last world was in US/Lambda in NAF. Dementio I remember you as the forum mod in NAF right? .
Anyway I am a offensive player looking for an aggressive alliance.

Hi,
I'm starting an alliance called "Hallucinations" and we are looking for offensive players with experience like you. Please send me a PM if interested, I would like to take you in!

DeletedUser

Any "Veterans" in O44? Speak now or forever hold thy forked tongue......heh.....

8)

DeletedUser

This is turning out to be a very hyped-up world. Good luck to everyone in it. :)

DeletedUser

I'm experienced, but not from before 2.0.
I'm from the EN servers, couldn't turn down these settings ;)

DeletedUser

You noobs need to learn that grepolis has only been around for 3 1/2 years not 4 or 5 lol