Ancients Founder Ghosts

DeletedUser4951

Looks like he couldn't take the pressure...

Spoiler: It was Augustus26

gdVJOdb.png

DeletedUser

Should we make a second post about how the ancients other founder ghosted as well... Meanwhile the rest of the pacted world is making everyone to join us cause we actually have people we can fight unlike everyone else :)

DeletedUser15602

I think he made their pacts public before he ghosted, because they're showing right now publicly.

Andddddd they have 2 non-sister pacts.

Lol.

"Serious alliance" indeed.

DeletedUser15618

ill make the rest of them ghost in 7 hours just like their founders. no need to worry.

DeletedUser4951

We know, but its still funny that they rage ghosted.

DeletedUser15615

No we were already hammerdown. we just added them. Facts are a good thing.

DeletedUser15615

Oh my gosh you have so many facts wrong, but I love reading you very funny stuff.

DeletedUser15355

I like how when you're embarassed about being a terrible player and your alliance is terrible the excuse "You got your facts wrong" is valid......
I remember when I was 12....
You know why you sucks? Because you're too busy playing politics and defending your reputation to go out out and forge it....
Remember This is grep not the politics of being elected prom queen.........

DeletedUser4951

Oh my gosh you have so many facts wrong, but I love reading you very funny stuff.
I mean its either you were the Ancients, a separate entity from HAMMERDOWN like I said. Or you were always HD like you said. Since you're contesting both i'm forced to believe I've been right and you're making excuses.

Its either that you're contesting that your founders rage ghosted...But then i'd just say you're delusional.

DeletedUser15602

No we were already hammerdown. we just added them. Facts are a good thing.

"Ancients was always part of hammerdown, the fact that multiple alliance leaders ghosted and trolled their membership before a large amount of defectors went to hammerdown is not important! Stop talking about it! It was intentional!"

This level of ridiculousness is silly.

I can't wait until Mortis rids the world of you guys.

DeletedUser15355

"Ancients was always part of hammerdown, the fact that multiple alliance leaders ghosted and trolled their membership before a large amount of defectors went to hammerdown is not important! Stop talking about it! It was intentional!"

This level of ridiculousness is silly.

I can't wait until Mortis rids the world of you guys.

I love this.... LOL its inevitable..... Alliances cracking like a week after BP ended.... LOL.... too bad rimming these guys wont shut em up here.... we will have to grit and bear the stupidity for the time being

DeletedUser4322

You are a joke tbwolf...

Don't act all tough now that you GHOSTED 2 weeks into the server LOL...Stay away from trash talking...ZERO respect for you!

#Punk

DeletedUser15602

You are a joke tbwolf...

Don't act all tough now that you GHOSTED 2 weeks into the server LOL...Stay away from trash talking...ZERO respect for you!

#Punk

I'm not acting tough, and I deleted my post because I misunderstood who was quoting me and why.

I don't care what you have to say about me ghosting. At least I forewarned you guys about it. What Spartan Warriors leadership did was absolutely UNACCEPTABLE in any way to me, so yes, I'm obviously going to ghost.

I have nothing against the rest of you, even though apparently you feel some bad blood between us. Hopefully you guys go far in the server, but I just can't condone something like what happened in a team that I play in.

That said, I don't need anyone else's respect. This is a game, and this is a game that I know that I'm better than most people at, considering I can consistently get results world after world without spending a cent on gold. Your respect is literally meaningless, especially since you trash talk me after I do more to help your alliance in the 2 weeks that I played than most people in there will do in 2-3 months of playtime.

Besides, I don't need the respect of someone who hops ship from alliance to alliance less than ONE week in a server, when apparently you entered as a premade if your pre-server trash talk is anything to go by. If I was like you, I'd have just defected to Name Changers rather than ghosting. Thankfully for you guys, I'm not like you, I don't betray alliances that I join, I'd prefer to just quit the server.

Don't tell me what I can or can't do you 12 year old poser, your post style isn't funny or cute on the externals or the internals, it's just childish nonsense that you should feel bad about if you're an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15602

What exactly did the spartan warriors leadership do? Or is that confidential?

I apologize, but I'd rather not say. It would be very disrespectful of me to out the dirty laundry/problems of my former alliance, but I'm positive Poseidon knows what I'm referring to unless he's been hiding under a rock for the past week, which I know he hasn't been.